|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of card is useful for people in their mid twenties?
2. What should every movement have?
3. What can be used as fake marijuana?
4. What is a common disease in the hip community?
5. What is the best source of information in a hip community?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hoffman recommend about communication from the underground?
2. What does Hoffman recommend for free food in LIBERATE?
3. What do you think the New Nation described by Hoffman would look like? Is it possible to achieve?
4. Describe Hoffman's flag and the importance behind it. Do you agree?
5. What does Hoffman say about the importance of a printing press? Why is it so important?
6. According to Hoffman, what is the best way to steal? Is this still true today?
7. What does Hoffman say about advertising?
8. What do you think about violence during political demonstrations, protests, and rallies?
9. What should one take note of when buying a farm?
10. Describe the explosive process of a concussion bomb or similar explosive device.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay describing the importance of the 1960's in the cultural history of the United States and the world. What aspects of the 60s still are with us today? What seems to have faded?
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay on the topic of authority. Be sure to address:
1) Forms of authority.
2) Common attitudes towards authority, and hypotheses on why these attitudes exist.
3) The role of authority in a modern society.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay on property rights. Be sure to address:
1) Major contributors to the current state of property rights in America.
2) The rights of property owners in regards to protecting, selling, and acquiring their property.
3) The importance of property rights in a modern industrial society.
This section contains 1,073 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)