Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
(a) A day.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) A week.
2. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
(a) To make the principal happy.
(b) To destroy the high school.
(c) To educate students about political issues and injustice.
(d) To produce 4-H Club members.
3. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
(a) People's clinic.
(b) Bust trust.
(c) Underground newspaper.
(d) Food conspiracy.
4. How many underground newspapers does Hoffman estimate exist at the time of writing?
(a) In excess of 1,000.
(b) Over 500.
(c) Around 600.
(d) Almost 850.
5. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
(a) Two years less a day.
(b) A year.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the small plastic detector attached to an item usually say on it?
2. At the time of writing, how much does a lightweight bullet-proof vest cost?
3. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
4. What Western country provides asylum for draft dodgers and deserters?
5. How many points did a person need under Canada's point system to become a landed immigrant?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)