|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first rule of the New Nation prohibit?
(a) Joining the army of a foreign power.
(b) Discrimination of any kind.
(c) Taking up arms against fellow brothers and sisters.
(d) Holding down a steady job.
2. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
(a) Butyryl phosphate.
(b) Sulphuric dioxide.
(c) Buteric acid.
3. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
(a) 6 8/10" x 13 3/7"
(b) 10 5/7" x 12 1/2"
(c) 16 2/3" x 16 2/3"
(d) 9 7/8" x 14 5/8"
4. What does LACE stand for?
(a) Liquid Air Cycle Engine.
(b) Lycergic Acid Crypto-Ethelene.
(c) Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions.
(d) Legal Attorneys for Collective Excellence.
5. 'Living underground, like exile, can be extremely...'
Short Answer Questions
1. In the military, what does C.O. stand for?
2. At the time of writing, how much does a lightweight bullet-proof vest cost?
3. What is a 'knuckle sap?'
4. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
5. 'Random violence produces random...'
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)