|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
(a) Underground newspaper.
(b) Food conspiracy.
(c) Bust trust.
(d) People's clinic.
2. What is the legal length limit for antennas of unlicensed radio stations?
(a) 9 feet.
(b) 11 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 12 feet.
3. What time of year is a shoplifter's paradise?
(d) Spring break.
4. What does the small plastic detector attached to an item usually say on it?
(a) 'Buy Me.'
(b) 'Do Not Remove.'
(d) 'Shoplifting is a Crime.'
5. What is important to any revolution?
(d) Printed matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoffman say is the appropriate cost for an inch of advertising space?
2. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
3. How many basic types of TV systems are there?
4. What does RF stand for?
5. What Western country provides asylum for draft dodgers and deserters?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)