|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of writing, how much did it cost to rent a safety deposit box for a year?
2. What does Hoffman suggest putting into a safety deposit box?
3. What is important to any revolution?
(b) Printed matter.
4. 'As the revolutionary struggle intensifies, so will the number and severity of...'
(a) 'Legal penalties.'
5. What does RF stand for?
(a) Regulated Fundamentalism.
(b) Real Feed.
(c) Radio Frequency.
(d) Radical Freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the legal length limit for antennas of unlicensed radio stations?
2. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
3. What should a person have hidden in case he/she is arrested?
4. What does CN gas smell like?
5. How many underground newspapers does Hoffman estimate exist at the time of writing?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)