|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who held street protests against the Nazis during World War Two?
(a) The Danes.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The French.
(d) The Ukrainians.
2. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
3. In the military, what does C.O. stand for?
(a) Commanding Officer.
(b) Commissioned Official.
(c) Communist Operative.
(d) Community Organization.
4. How many basic types of TV systems are there?
5. 'As the revolutionary struggle intensifies, so will the number and severity of...'
(c) 'Legal penalties.'
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
2. What does CN gas smell like?
3. In one of his songs, what does Joe Hill not guarantee when he picks up a gun?
4. What does LACE stand for?
5. What does Hoffman say is the appropriate cost for an inch of advertising space?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)