|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
(a) Put you in handcuffs.
(b) Ask your permission.
(c) Place you under arrest.
(d) Get a warrant.
2. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
(a) Sodium nitrate.
(b) Chemical fertilizer.
(c) Black powder.
3. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
(a) With a weapon.
(b) Utilizing distraction and theater.
(c) At night.
(d) On the job.
4. What does RF stand for?
(a) Real Feed.
(b) Regulated Fundamentalism.
(c) Radio Frequency.
(d) Radical Freedom.
5. What is a 'knuckle sap?'
(a) A glove that releases irritating liquid upon impact.
(b) A glove with steel spikes.
(c) A glove with fiberglass plates.
(d) A glove with powdered lead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoffman suggest putting into a safety deposit box?
2. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
3. What Western country provides asylum for draft dodgers and deserters?
4. What does a high pulse of over 100 beats per minute usually indicate in an injured person?
5. What is the name for a trick package that can be used to hide stolen items?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)