|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
(a) A church.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) A school auditorium.
(d) On the bottom of a police car.
2. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
(a) On the job.
(b) Utilizing distraction and theater.
(c) At night.
(d) With a weapon.
3. What is the name for a trick package that can be used to hide stolen items?
(a) Magic box.
(b) Lifter box.
(c) Abracadabra box.
(d) Booster box.
4. At the time of writing, how much does a lightweight bullet-proof vest cost?
5. What does Hoffman recommend not to do with a Molotov cocktail or other bomb?
(a) Smoke around it.
(b) Use alcohol when making it.
(c) Throw it.
(d) Make it at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hoffman, what caliber of cartridge is the bare minimum of acceptable power?
2. 'Random violence produces random...'
3. What does Hoffman say is the appropriate cost for an inch of advertising space?
4. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
5. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)