|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hoffman suggest putting into a safety deposit box?
2. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
(a) 16 2/3" x 16 2/3"
(b) 6 8/10" x 13 3/7"
(c) 9 7/8" x 14 5/8"
(d) 10 5/7" x 12 1/2"
3. In one of his songs, what does Joe Hill not guarantee when he picks up a gun?
(a) How well he can aim.
(b) Whether or not it is loaded.
(c) Which way he will point it.
(d) Whether he will shoot it.
4. What is the power limit for legal transmission on free AM bands?
(a) 2 watts.
(b) 500 volts.
(c) 7 amps.
(d) 100 milliwatts.
5. 'Living underground, like exile, can be extremely...'
Short Answer Questions
1. How can a closed circuit television be temporarily knocked out?
2. What are the most widely used concussion bombs?
3. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
4. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
5. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)