|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Hoffman's day, what machine was used to make almost all I.D. cards?
(a) Blickensderfer typewriter.
(c) Teletype 300.
(d) IBM Selectric.
2. According to Hoffman, what caliber of cartridge is the bare minimum of acceptable power?
3. What are the most widely used concussion bombs?
(a) Pipe bombs.
(c) Acme C-B 2000s.
4. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
(a) People's clinic.
(b) Food conspiracy.
(c) Bust trust.
(d) Underground newspaper.
5. What is the legal length limit for antennas of unlicensed radio stations?
(a) 9 feet.
(b) 11 feet.
(c) 12 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who held street protests against the Nazis during World War Two?
2. What does RF stand for?
3. What does the first rule of the New Nation prohibit?
4. What city has the longest and most extensive Switchboard operation?
5. According to Hoffman, what is the most important part of a demonstration?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)