|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a 'knuckle sap?'
(a) A glove that releases irritating liquid upon impact.
(b) A glove with powdered lead.
(c) A glove with fiberglass plates.
(d) A glove with steel spikes.
2. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
(a) 10 5/7" x 12 1/2"
(b) 9 7/8" x 14 5/8"
(c) 16 2/3" x 16 2/3"
(d) 6 8/10" x 13 3/7"
3. 'Random violence produces random...'
(b) 'Acts of kindness.'
(c) 'Propaganda results.'
4. According to Hoffman, what is the most important part of a demonstration?
(a) The message.
5. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
(a) Zero budget.
(b) Unlimited license to kill and oppress.
(c) A Thousand Most Wanted list.
(d) Nothing to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a high pulse of over 100 beats per minute usually indicate in an injured person?
2. What is the best semi-automatic rifle for the money?
3. 'As the revolutionary struggle intensifies, so will the number and severity of...'
4. How many underground newspapers does Hoffman estimate exist at the time of writing?
5. What is the name for a trick package that can be used to hide stolen items?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)