|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for a trick package that can be used to hide stolen items?
(a) Booster box.
(b) Abracadabra box.
(c) Magic box.
(d) Lifter box.
2. What is the legal length limit for antennas of unlicensed radio stations?
(a) 12 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 11 feet.
(d) 9 feet.
3. What is the power limit for legal transmission on free AM bands?
(a) 100 milliwatts.
(b) 500 volts.
(c) 2 watts.
(d) 7 amps.
4. How many points did a person need under Canada's point system to become a landed immigrant?
5. What Western country provides asylum for draft dodgers and deserters?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hoffman, what caliber of cartridge is the bare minimum of acceptable power?
2. How many basic types of TV systems are there?
3. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
4. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
5. What does Hoffman say is the appropriate cost for an inch of advertising space?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)