|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many points did a person need under Canada's point system to become a landed immigrant?
2. What does RF stand for?
(a) Radio Frequency.
(b) Radical Freedom.
(c) Real Feed.
(d) Regulated Fundamentalism.
3. What are the most widely used concussion bombs?
(a) Acme C-B 2000s.
(b) Pipe bombs.
4. What can be used to erase computer tape?
(b) Power surges.
(d) The 'delete' key.
5. What should a person have hidden in case he/she is arrested?
(b) A knife.
(c) Any drugs they possess.
(d) A can of mace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
2. What do TV signals travel on?
3. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
4. 'As the revolutionary struggle intensifies, so will the number and severity of...'
5. What are the publishers of underground newspapers commonly busted for?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)