|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. 'As the revolutionary struggle intensifies, so will the number and severity of...'
(a) 'Legal penalties.'
2. What should a person have hidden in case he/she is arrested?
(a) A can of mace.
(c) Any drugs they possess.
(d) A knife.
3. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
(a) Place you under arrest.
(b) Put you in handcuffs.
(c) Ask your permission.
(d) Get a warrant.
4. What does a high pulse of over 100 beats per minute usually indicate in an injured person?
(b) Immediate risk of death.
(c) Heart or nervous system injury.
5. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
(a) Two years less a day.
(b) A year.
(c) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
2. What does CN gas smell like?
3. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
4. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
5. What does Hoffman suggest putting into a safety deposit box?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)