|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hoffman recommend not to do with a Molotov cocktail or other bomb?
(a) Use alcohol when making it.
(b) Make it at home.
(c) Smoke around it.
(d) Throw it.
2. What is a 'knuckle sap?'
(a) A glove with powdered lead.
(b) A glove that releases irritating liquid upon impact.
(c) A glove with fiberglass plates.
(d) A glove with steel spikes.
3. 'It's ridiculous to talk about a revolution without a few words on...'
(b) 'What to do after the revolution is successful.'
4. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
5. How many underground newspapers does Hoffman estimate exist at the time of writing?
(a) Around 600.
(b) Almost 850.
(c) Over 500.
(d) In excess of 1,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
2. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
3. 'Random violence produces random...'
4. What is important to any revolution?
5. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)