|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
2. What should a person have hidden in case he/she is arrested?
(a) Any drugs they possess.
(b) A knife.
(c) A can of mace.
3. What is important to any revolution?
(a) Printed matter.
4. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
(a) 16 2/3" x 16 2/3"
(b) 10 5/7" x 12 1/2"
(c) 9 7/8" x 14 5/8"
(d) 6 8/10" x 13 3/7"
5. In Hoffman's day, what machine was used to make almost all I.D. cards?
(a) Teletype 300.
(c) IBM Selectric.
(d) Blickensderfer typewriter.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of writing, how much does a lightweight bullet-proof vest cost?
2. What does the small plastic detector attached to an item usually say on it?
3. What does a gas mask need for maximum effectiveness?
4. 'Random violence produces random...'
5. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)