|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
2. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
(a) To make the principal happy.
(b) To destroy the high school.
(c) To educate students about political issues and injustice.
(d) To produce 4-H Club members.
3. At the time of writing, how much does a lightweight bullet-proof vest cost?
4. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
(a) Food conspiracy.
(b) Bust trust.
(c) Underground newspaper.
(d) People's clinic.
5. 'It's ridiculous to talk about a revolution without a few words on...'
(a) 'What to do after the revolution is successful.'
Short Answer Questions
1. 'Living underground, like exile, can be extremely...'
2. What is important to any revolution?
3. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
4. What is the name for a trick package that can be used to hide stolen items?
5. What do TV signals travel on?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)