|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the small plastic detector attached to an item usually say on it?
(b) 'Buy Me.'
(c) 'Shoplifting is a Crime.'
(d) 'Do Not Remove.'
2. What city has the longest and most extensive Switchboard operation?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York City.
3. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
(a) Claymore mine.
4. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
(b) Six months.
(c) Two years less a day.
(d) A year.
5. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
(a) Sodium nitrate.
(b) Chemical fertilizer.
(c) Black powder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a 'knuckle sap?'
2. In one of his songs, what does Joe Hill not guarantee when he picks up a gun?
3. What does RF stand for?
4. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
5. What is the power limit for legal transmission on free AM bands?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)