|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a gas mask need for maximum effectiveness?
(a) Automatic transmission.
(b) Powered circulation.
(c) Active chemical filter.
(d) Passive charcoal filter.
2. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
(a) A year.
(c) Two years less a day.
(d) Six months.
3. What is the power limit for legal transmission on free AM bands?
(a) 7 amps.
(b) 100 milliwatts.
(c) 500 volts.
(d) 2 watts.
4. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
5. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
(a) Butyryl phosphate.
(b) Buteric acid.
(c) Sulphuric dioxide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does RF stand for?
2. What does Hoffman suggest putting into a safety deposit box?
3. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
4. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
5. How many points did a person need under Canada's point system to become a landed immigrant?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)