|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hoffman recommend not to do with a Molotov cocktail or other bomb?
(a) Throw it.
(b) Make it at home.
(c) Use alcohol when making it.
(d) Smoke around it.
2. What do TV signals travel on?
(a) Oxygen molecules.
(b) Line of sight.
(c) Aluminum cables.
(d) Satellite reflection.
3. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
4. What does CN gas smell like?
(b) Apple blossoms.
5. 'Random violence produces random...'
(b) 'Propaganda results.'
(d) 'Acts of kindness.'
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the power limit for legal transmission on free AM bands?
2. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
3. What are the publishers of underground newspapers commonly busted for?
4. In one of his songs, what does Joe Hill not guarantee when he picks up a gun?
5. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)