|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hoffman, what is the most important part of a demonstration?
(d) The message.
2. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
(a) On the bottom of a police car.
(b) A church.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A school auditorium.
3. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
4. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
(a) To destroy the high school.
(b) To make the principal happy.
(c) To educate students about political issues and injustice.
(d) To produce 4-H Club members.
5. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoffman recommend not to do with a Molotov cocktail or other bomb?
2. What does CN gas smell like?
3. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
4. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
5. What are the publishers of underground newspapers commonly busted for?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)