|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
(a) 10 5/7" x 12 1/2"
(b) 9 7/8" x 14 5/8"
(c) 16 2/3" x 16 2/3"
(d) 6 8/10" x 13 3/7"
2. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
(a) Butyryl phosphate.
(b) Sulphuric dioxide.
(c) Buteric acid.
3. How can a closed circuit television be temporarily knocked out?
(a) By covering over the lens.
(b) With a bright light.
(c) With a baseball bat.
(d) By cutting the power.
4. 'It's ridiculous to talk about a revolution without a few words on...'
(b) 'What to do after the revolution is successful.'
5. What color should you paint your helmet?
(a) Hot pink.
(b) Anarchy black.
(c) Revolution green.
(d) Communist red.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a 'knuckle sap?'
2. What does Hoffman suggest putting into a safety deposit box?
3. What are the publishers of underground newspapers commonly busted for?
4. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
5. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)