|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
(a) Around a thousand clams.
(b) No more than fifty bucks.
(c) Less than a hundred dollars.
(d) Two hundred greenbacks.
2. What Western country provides asylum for draft dodgers and deserters?
3. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
(a) Ask your permission.
(b) Put you in handcuffs.
(c) Get a warrant.
(d) Place you under arrest.
4. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
(d) Claymore mine.
5. How many basic types of TV systems are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the publishers of underground newspapers commonly busted for?
2. What time of year is a shoplifter's paradise?
3. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
4. What does RF stand for?
5. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)