|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
(a) With a weapon.
(b) At night.
(c) On the job.
(d) Utilizing distraction and theater.
2. What is the power limit for legal transmission on free AM bands?
(a) 2 watts.
(b) 500 volts.
(c) 100 milliwatts.
(d) 7 amps.
3. What does Hoffman say is the appropriate cost for an inch of advertising space?
4. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
(a) Claymore mine.
5. What does CN gas smell like?
(d) Apple blossoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. 'As the revolutionary struggle intensifies, so will the number and severity of...'
2. According to Hoffman, what is the most important part of a demonstration?
3. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
4. How many points did a person need under Canada's point system to become a landed immigrant?
5. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)