|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many points did a person need under Canada's point system to become a landed immigrant?
2. At the time of writing, how much does a lightweight bullet-proof vest cost?
3. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
(a) Two years less a day.
(c) A year.
(d) Six months.
4. What does Hoffman recommend not to do with a Molotov cocktail or other bomb?
(a) Make it at home.
(b) Throw it.
(c) Use alcohol when making it.
(d) Smoke around it.
5. Who held street protests against the Nazis during World War Two?
(a) The Ukrainians.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The French.
(d) The Danes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a gas mask need for maximum effectiveness?
2. What does a high pulse of over 100 beats per minute usually indicate in an injured person?
3. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
4. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
5. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)