|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the United States, what is the minimum age for owning a handgun?
2. What city has the longest and most extensive Switchboard operation?
(a) New York City.
(c) San Francisco.
3. According to Hoffman, what caliber of cartridge is the bare minimum of acceptable power?
4. What is the name for a trick package that can be used to hide stolen items?
(a) Abracadabra box.
(b) Booster box.
(c) Lifter box.
(d) Magic box.
5. What are the publishers of underground newspapers commonly busted for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does CN gas smell like?
2. What does Hoffman recommend not to do with a Molotov cocktail or other bomb?
3. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
4. 'As the revolutionary struggle intensifies, so will the number and severity of...'
5. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)