|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. 'Random violence produces random...'
(a) 'Propaganda results.'
(d) 'Acts of kindness.'
2. What does CN gas smell like?
(b) Apple blossoms.
3. What does a high pulse of over 100 beats per minute usually indicate in an injured person?
(a) Immediate risk of death.
(b) Heart or nervous system injury.
4. Who held street protests against the Nazis during World War Two?
(a) The French.
(b) The Ukrainians.
(c) The Danes.
(d) The Russians.
5. What can be used to erase computer tape?
(c) Power surges.
(d) The 'delete' key.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a gas mask need for maximum effectiveness?
2. What is the best semi-automatic rifle for the money?
3. In Hoffman's day, what machine was used to make almost all I.D. cards?
4. At the time of writing, how much did it cost to rent a safety deposit box for a year?
5. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)