|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is farmland measured in?
(c) Square feet.
2. What is yogurt?
(a) Full of preservatives when in commercial form.
(b) One of the most nutritious foods in the world.
(c) All of the below.
(d) A bacteria.
3. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
(a) Picking up girls.
(d) Meeting with each other.
4. What does Hoffman recommend as the best method of birth control?
(a) An IUD.
(b) The pill.
5. Where can you get a free umbrella?
(a) An umbrella store.
(b) Coffee shops.
(c) Church closets.
(d) Train or bus stations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
2. What number size of brass washer doubles as a dime?
3. What time of year has the highest competition for rental housing?
4. What can you sew onto a t-shirt to aid in stealing?
5. What type of vehicle is easier to hitch a ride on at night?
Short Essay Questions
1. How have politics and mainstream society changed since Hoffman's day?
2. How does Hoffman feel about the use of violence for achieving political goals?
3. What happened in the People's Park in Berkeley, 1969?
4. What does Hoffman recommend about organizing press conferences?
5. What does Hoffman say about the importance of a printing press? Why is it so important?
6. What does Hoffman recommend for free food in LIBERATE?
7. What do you feel is the role of the state in providing for its people? How is this issue dealt with in STEAL THIS BOOK?
8. How does Hoffman instruct readers to direct property damage?
9. What is trashing?
10. What advice does Hoffman have for the layout of an underground paper?
This section contains 1,107 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)