|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes a pair of 'snappy casual shoes?'
(a) Skates with the blades removed.
(b) Cut-out sections of tire with inner tube.
(c) Bowling shoes.
(d) A black plastic bag.
2. Who's Register of Companies, Directors and Executives does Hoffman recommend?
3. How many commercials is the average Amerikan exposed to every day?
4. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
(b) One hundred.
(d) A couple dozen.
5. What is yogurt?
(a) All of the below.
(b) One of the most nutritious foods in the world.
(c) Full of preservatives when in commercial form.
(d) A bacteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. 'Eternal vigilance and constant mobility are the passwords of...'
2. How much money did the hijacker ask for when he 'got greedy?'
3. Where can you get a free umbrella?
4. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
5. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can the mass power of people be used to disrupt utilities and government?
2. What advice does Hoffman have for the operators of underground radio stations?
3. Describe Hoffman's flag and the importance behind it. Do you agree?
4. How does Hoffman instruct readers to direct property damage?
5. What advice does Hoffman give for getting welfare benefits?
6. Describe the explosive process of a concussion bomb or similar explosive device.
7. What does Hoffman recommend for free furniture, clothing, and other goods?
8. What does Hoffman say about advertising?
9. How valid do you think Hoffman's advice in LIBERATE is today?
10. What is yogurt? How can it be made at home?
This section contains 1,012 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)