|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
(a) Rice and Cong sauce.
(c) Whole Earth Bread.
(d) Street Salad.
2. What is a common disease in the hip community?
(c) Dengue Fever.
3. What characteristic of subway system cards is it important to note?
(a) Letters designating the different lines.
4. What is it important to do before 'pulling a big rip off' at a grocery store?
(a) Bag it.
(b) Box it.
(c) Case it.
(d) Bottle it.
5. What type of person is a good friend to have at the docks?
(d) Dock loaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is yogurt?
2. What are two of the easiest STDs to pick up?
3. What state gives out the most generous welfare benefits?
4. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
5. What can be used as fake marijuana?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do you think the New Nation described by Hoffman would look like? Is it possible to achieve?
2. How can a person get free food in 'Amerika?' Do you think this advice is still valid?
3. Describe the type of printing equipment that Hoffman explains for readers. How can this equipment be acquired cheaply? What equipment is best?
4. Do you think that the publication of STEAL THIS BOOK was ultimately a positive or negative event in the history of freedom of expression?
5. What does Hoffman recommend about organizing press conferences?
6. How have politics and mainstream society changed since Hoffman's day?
7. What advice does Hoffman have for hitchhikers?
8. What do you feel is the role of the state in providing for its people? How is this issue dealt with in STEAL THIS BOOK?
9. How can television transmissions be hijacked?
10. How does Hoffman describe those who would follow his advice? Do you think he takes his advice seriously?
This section contains 1,303 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)