|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
(a) Meeting with each other.
(c) Picking up girls.
2. What should every movement have?
(a) A code of conduct.
(b) A prop and costume department.
(c) Accountants and lawyers.
(d) The will to act.
3. What type of card is useful for people in their mid twenties?
(a) International Student Card.
(b) Youth Card.
(c) Credit card.
(d) Get-out-of-jail-free card.
4. What is yogurt?
(a) Full of preservatives when in commercial form.
(b) A bacteria.
(c) One of the most nutritious foods in the world.
(d) All of the below.
5. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
(a) A couple dozen.
(d) One hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of year has the highest competition for rental housing?
2. What does Hoffman recommend as the best method of birth control?
3. On credit cards, what is the letter code for 1970?
4. What is a common disease in the hip community?
5. What is at the center of the star on the flag?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is 'monkey warfare?' Who does it appeal to?
2. How does Hoffman recommend organizing for the purpose of free food? What benefits does this organization provide?
3. Describe the 'general bomb strategy' recommended by Hoffman.
4. What would happen if everyone followed the advice of STEAL THIS BOOK? What contradictions have you noticed?
5. How can television transmissions be hijacked?
6. What does Hoffman say about airlines? How valid are the advice and justifications that he gives?
7. What does Hoffman recommend for medical care?
8. Describe the type of printing equipment that Hoffman explains for readers. How can this equipment be acquired cheaply? What equipment is best?
9. What do you feel is the role of the state in providing for its people? How is this issue dealt with in STEAL THIS BOOK?
10. What advice does Hoffman have for the operators of underground radio stations?
This section contains 1,118 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)