Mid-Book Test (up to Fight!)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does a high pulse of over 100 beats per minute usually indicate in an injured person?
a) Immediate risk of death.
b) Heart or nervous system injury.
2. What is the name for a trick package that can be used to hide stolen items?
a) Booster box.
b) Abracadabra box.
c) Magic box.
d) Lifter box.
3. What does Hoffman recommend as the best method of birth control?
a) An IUD.
d) The pill.
4. Who's Register of Companies, Directors and Executives does Hoffman recommend?
5. How long does it take to learn the basics...
This section contains 1,241 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)