|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of a charity's funds go to fund the organization itself?
2. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
(a) Whole Earth Bread.
(c) Street Salad.
(d) Rice and Cong sauce.
3. What type of card is useful for people in their mid twenties?
(a) Youth Card.
(b) Credit card.
(c) International Student Card.
(d) Get-out-of-jail-free card.
4. What is a farmhouse with a small garden, some livestock, and maybe a pond?
(a) Recreational farm.
(b) Family farm.
(c) Small farm.
(d) Hobby farm.
5. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
(a) Meeting with each other.
(c) Picking up girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. 'Seize the...'
2. On credit cards, what is the letter code for 1970?
3. What is even easier to shoplift than food?
4. What country has a lot of free land available?
5. Which door is the best to use for sneaking into a theater?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hoffman feel about the use of violence for achieving political goals?
2. Where can a person find food that needs to be disposed of?
3. How valid do you think Hoffman's advice in LIBERATE is today?
4. What does Hoffman say about the importance of a printing press? Why is it so important?
5. How can television transmissions be hijacked?
6. Why were the 1960's such an important time in the cultural history of the world?
7. What should one take note of when buying a farm?
8. What would you like to see changed in America? Are any of the changes you would like to see similar to those that Hoffman would want?
9. Do you feel that there is really a class war going on in America?
10. What advice does Hoffman have for the operators of underground radio stations?
This section contains 1,177 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)