|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of writing, what is the value of a stolen airline ticket around the world?
2. What are 'springing up all over the New Nation?'
(a) Free Universities.
(b) Free Shops.
(c) Free Hospitals.
(d) Free Armories.
3. 'Seize the...'
4. What does Hoffman recommend as the best method of birth control?
(a) An IUD.
(b) The pill.
5. What is the maximum allowable range for a radio transmitter to not require an FCC license?
(a) Ten feet.
(b) Two miles.
(c) A half mile.
(d) One hundred yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic of subway system cards is it important to note?
2. What does the law of gravity also affect?
3. How many commercials is the average Amerikan exposed to every day?
4. On credit cards, what is the letter code for 1970?
5. What is it important to do before 'pulling a big rip off' at a grocery store?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hoffman recommend about organizing press conferences?
2. What is trashing?
3. How does Hoffman tell readers they should view the government and participate in the democratic process?
4. What does Hoffman recommend for free food in LIBERATE?
5. How should injuries be dealt with during a demonstration, protest, or riot?
6. What is yogurt? How can it be made at home?
7. Do you think that the publication of STEAL THIS BOOK was ultimately a positive or negative event in the history of freedom of expression?
8. What does Hoffman say about establishing communes? What are some common sources of problems?
9. What advice does Hoffman have for the operators of underground radio stations?
10. What do you think the New Nation described by Hoffman would look like? Is it possible to achieve?
This section contains 1,139 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)