|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of person is a good friend to have at the docks?
(b) Dock loaders.
2. What is yogurt?
(a) One of the most nutritious foods in the world.
(b) All of the below.
(c) A bacteria.
(d) Full of preservatives when in commercial form.
3. What is farmland measured in?
(d) Square feet.
4. What does the law of gravity also affect?
(a) The legal system.
(d) Carrying stuff.
5. What country has a lot of free land available?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
2. What should you do to all your cans before going to the cashier?
3. What allows you to get more information across than wall scribbling?
4. According to Hoffman, what is the only reason you should be in college?
5. Who should you avoid freeloading from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hoffman recommend about organizing press conferences?
2. Should Abbie Hoffman be held legally responsible for the actions of his readers if they follow his teachings literally and break the law?
3. What should one take note of when buying a farm?
4. What does Hoffman say about advertising?
5. Do you feel that there is really a class war going on in America?
6. What advice does Hoffman have for the operators of underground radio stations?
7. Do you think that the publication of STEAL THIS BOOK was ultimately a positive or negative event in the history of freedom of expression?
8. According to Hoffman, what is the best way to steal? Is this still true today?
9. What happened in the People's Park in Berkeley, 1969?
10. How does Hoffman recommend organizing for the purpose of free food? What benefits does this organization provide?
This section contains 1,098 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)