|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On credit cards, what is the letter code for 1970?
2. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
(b) Street Salad.
(c) Whole Earth Bread.
(d) Rice and Cong sauce.
3. According to Hoffman, what is the only reason you should be in college?
(a) To become a straight.
(b) To get ahead in the rat race.
(c) To get an education.
(d) To destroy it.
4. What type of strikes can be a source of free furniture?
(a) Furniture factory strikes.
(b) Lightening strikes.
(c) Civil service strikes.
(d) School strikes.
5. What percentage of a charity's funds go to fund the organization itself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle is easier to hitch a ride on at night?
2. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
3. What number size of brass washer doubles as a dime?
4. According to Hoffman, what can few police officers read?
5. What is the 'tar jungle?'
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hoffman say about airlines? How valid are the advice and justifications that he gives?
2. What does Hoffman say about the importance of a printing press? Why is it so important?
3. What does Hoffman recommend for free food in LIBERATE?
4. What suggestions does Hoffman have regarding hair?
5. According to Hoffman, what is the best way to steal? Is this still true today?
6. How does Hoffman tell readers they should view the government and participate in the democratic process?
7. What do you think the New Nation described by Hoffman would look like? Is it possible to achieve?
8. What does Hoffman recommend about communication from the underground?
9. What is 'monkey warfare?' Who does it appeal to?
10. How can the mass power of people be used to disrupt utilities and government?
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)