|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number size of brass washer doubles as a dime?
2. What should you do to all your cans before going to the cashier?
(a) Put them in the pockets of a large coat.
(b) Switch the lids.
(c) Dent them.
(d) Switch the labels.
3. What is still available in Amerika, 'despite what you may have heard?'
4. On credit cards, what is the letter code for 1970?
5. What is a farmhouse with a small garden, some livestock, and maybe a pond?
(a) Small farm.
(b) Family farm.
(c) Hobby farm.
(d) Recreational farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the maximum allowable range for a radio transmitter to not require an FCC license?
2. What makes a pair of 'snappy casual shoes?'
3. How much money in free phone calls was made from New York City in 1969?
4. What is yogurt?
5. At the time of writing, what is the value of a stolen airline ticket around the world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hoffman recommend about organizing press conferences?
2. What advice does Hoffman have for the operators of underground radio stations?
3. Do you feel that there is really a class war going on in America?
4. What is trashing?
5. What does Hoffman say about establishing communes? What are some common sources of problems?
6. Describe the explosive process of a concussion bomb or similar explosive device.
7. What do you think about violence during political demonstrations, protests, and rallies?
8. How valid do you think Hoffman's advice in LIBERATE is today?
9. What programs existed at the time of writing for distributing food to the poor? What criticism does he have for the way these programs were implemented?
10. What does Hoffman say about advertising?
This section contains 1,121 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)