|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can you sew onto a t-shirt to aid in stealing?
(a) An anarchy symbol.
(b) Psychedelic designs to draw attention away from your hands.
(c) A health inspector's emblem.
(d) A plastic bag.
2. What does Hoffman recommend against when hijacking the mic at a concert?
(a) Being too brief.
(b) Interrupting the music.
(c) Making threats to the building owners.
(d) Being overly dramatic.
3. What makes a pair of 'snappy casual shoes?'
(a) Bowling shoes.
(b) A black plastic bag.
(c) Cut-out sections of tire with inner tube.
(d) Skates with the blades removed.
4. What are 'springing up all over the New Nation?'
(a) Free Universities.
(b) Free Armories.
(c) Free Shops.
(d) Free Hospitals.
5. What is a farmhouse with a small garden, some livestock, and maybe a pond?
(a) Family farm.
(b) Recreational farm.
(c) Small farm.
(d) Hobby farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should every movement have?
2. Who should you avoid freeloading from?
3. What type of card is useful for people in their mid twenties?
4. What characteristic of subway system cards is it important to note?
5. What is it important to do before 'pulling a big rip off' at a grocery store?
Short Essay Questions
1. How valid do you think Hoffman's advice in LIBERATE is today?
2. How can the mass power of people be used to disrupt utilities and government?
3. What would you like to see changed in America? Are any of the changes you would like to see similar to those that Hoffman would want?
4. What happened in the People's Park in Berkeley, 1969?
5. What would happen if everyone followed the advice of STEAL THIS BOOK? What contradictions have you noticed?
6. What is yogurt? How can it be made at home?
7. What is 'monkey warfare?' Who does it appeal to?
8. What do you feel is the best way to achieve political change? What tactics do you agree and disagree most with in STEAL THIS BOOK?
9. What advice does Hoffman have for the operators of underground radio stations?
10. What advice does Hoffman have for organizing a demonstration?
This section contains 1,177 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)