|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can you sew onto a t-shirt to aid in stealing?
(a) A health inspector's emblem.
(b) An anarchy symbol.
(c) A plastic bag.
(d) Psychedelic designs to draw attention away from your hands.
2. How much money in free phone calls was made from New York City in 1969?
(a) Five million dollars.
(b) Ten million dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) Twenty million dollars.
3. What should you do to all your cans before going to the cashier?
(a) Switch the labels.
(b) Put them in the pockets of a large coat.
(c) Dent them.
(d) Switch the lids.
4. What does Hoffman recommend against when hijacking the mic at a concert?
(a) Making threats to the building owners.
(b) Being overly dramatic.
(c) Interrupting the music.
(d) Being too brief.
5. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
(a) Picking up girls.
(b) Meeting with each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be used as fake marijuana?
2. What is a common disease in the hip community?
3. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
4. What is yogurt?
5. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do you feel about Abbie Hoffman's politics?
2. What is 'monkey warfare?' Who does it appeal to?
3. Describe the type of printing equipment that Hoffman explains for readers. How can this equipment be acquired cheaply? What equipment is best?
4. How does Hoffman tell readers they should view the government and participate in the democratic process?
5. What should one take note of when buying a farm?
6. What legal advice does Hoffman have for those arrested?
7. Why were the 1960's such an important time in the cultural history of the world?
8. What does Hoffman recommend for unarmed defense?
9. What does Hoffman recommend for free entertainment?
10. How can one start an underground newspaper? What investments and expertise are required?
This section contains 1,042 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)