Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of a charity's funds go to fund the organization itself?
2. What should you do to all your cans before going to the cashier?
(a) Switch the labels.
(b) Switch the lids.
(c) Put them in the pockets of a large coat.
(d) Dent them.
3. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
4. What type of person is a good friend to have at the docks?
(a) Dock loaders.
5. What destination does Hoffman recommend for a free vacation?
(a) New York.
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) The park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoffman recommend against when hijacking the mic at a concert?
2. What characteristic of subway system cards is it important to note?
3. What are 'springing up all over the New Nation?'
4. What is a common disease in the hip community?
5. How many commercials is the average Amerikan exposed to every day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do you think the New Nation described by Hoffman would look like? Is it possible to achieve?
2. According to Hoffman, what is the best way to steal? Is this still true today?
3. Do you feel that there is really a class war going on in America?
4. How do you feel about Abbie Hoffman's politics?
5. How does Hoffman instruct readers to direct property damage?
6. What does Hoffman recommend for unarmed defense?
7. What should the publishers of radical high school newspapers be aware of?
8. How does Hoffman feel about the use of violence for achieving political goals?
9. What does Hoffman recommend for free food in LIBERATE?
10. Where can a person find food that needs to be disposed of?
This section contains 1,158 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)