|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should women never go grocery shopping without?
(a) A handbag.
(b) A crying baby to use as a decoy.
(c) A list of prices from competing stores.
(d) A male companion.
2. What is the 'tar jungle?'
(a) The roofs of tall buildings.
(b) Abandoned parking lots.
(c) The modern city.
(d) The spaces below overpasses.
3. What type of card is useful for people in their mid twenties?
(a) Credit card.
(b) Youth Card.
(c) International Student Card.
(d) Get-out-of-jail-free card.
4. What is a good news item, if done right?
(a) Guerilla warfare.
(b) Helping guerrillas escape from zoos.
(c) Guerilla theater.
(d) Guerilla shopping.
5. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hoffman, what is the only reason you should be in college?
2. What should you do to all your cans before going to the cashier?
3. What type of person is a good friend to have at the docks?
4. What are two of the easiest STDs to pick up?
5. What percentage of a charity's funds go to fund the organization itself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Hoffman have for the operators of underground radio stations?
2. What suggestions does Hoffman have regarding hair?
3. What would you like to see changed in America? Are any of the changes you would like to see similar to those that Hoffman would want?
4. What kind of person was Abbie Hoffman? Was he a villain, a hero, or neither?
5. What would happen if everyone followed the advice of STEAL THIS BOOK? What contradictions have you noticed?
6. What advice does Hoffman have for the layout of an underground paper?
7. What happened in the People's Park in Berkeley, 1969?
8. Describe the 'general bomb strategy' recommended by Hoffman.
9. What does Hoffman recommend for free food in LIBERATE?
10. What does Hoffman say about the importance of a printing press? Why is it so important?
This section contains 1,160 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)