|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it important to do before 'pulling a big rip off' at a grocery store?
(a) Case it.
(b) Box it.
(c) Bottle it.
(d) Bag it.
2. What does Hoffman recommend as the best method of birth control?
(b) The pill.
(c) An IUD.
3. Who should you avoid freeloading from?
(a) Your parents.
(b) The military.
(c) Sisters and brothers.
(d) People with guns and bad attitudes.
4. What type of strikes can be a source of free furniture?
(a) Civil service strikes.
(b) Furniture factory strikes.
(c) School strikes.
(d) Lightening strikes.
5. What should every movement have?
(a) A prop and costume department.
(b) Accountants and lawyers.
(c) A code of conduct.
(d) The will to act.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is farmland measured in?
2. What are 'springing up all over the New Nation?'
3. What is still available in Amerika, 'despite what you may have heard?'
4. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
5. What can you sew onto a t-shirt to aid in stealing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hoffman recommend organizing for the purpose of free food? What benefits does this organization provide?
2. What programs existed at the time of writing for distributing food to the poor? What criticism does he have for the way these programs were implemented?
3. Describe Hoffman's flag and the importance behind it. Do you agree?
4. What suggestions does Hoffman have regarding hair?
5. What does Hoffman say about the importance of a printing press? Why is it so important?
6. What advice does Hoffman have for hitchhikers?
7. How can the mass power of people be used to disrupt utilities and government?
8. How does Hoffman attempt to justify stealing at supermarkets? Do you agree with him?
9. How should a demonstrator dress during a protest?
10. What advice does Hoffman have for the operators of underground radio stations?
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)