|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of year has the highest competition for rental housing?
(a) October and January.
(b) June and September.
(c) July and August.
(d) December and March.
2. What are 'springing up all over the New Nation?'
(a) Free Universities.
(b) Free Shops.
(c) Free Hospitals.
(d) Free Armories.
3. What is the maximum allowable range for a radio transmitter to not require an FCC license?
(a) A half mile.
(b) Ten feet.
(c) One hundred yards.
(d) Two miles.
4. What type of person is a good friend to have at the docks?
(b) Dock loaders.
5. What does Hoffman recommend as the best method of birth control?
(b) The pill.
(c) An IUD.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should every movement have?
2. What is a good news item, if done right?
3. What destination does Hoffman recommend for a free vacation?
4. What type of vehicle is easier to hitch a ride on at night?
5. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How have politics and mainstream society changed since Hoffman's day?
2. What would you like to see changed in America? Are any of the changes you would like to see similar to those that Hoffman would want?
3. What advice does Hoffman have for organizing a demonstration?
4. How does Hoffman recommend organizing for the purpose of free food? What benefits does this organization provide?
5. What does Hoffman recommend for medical care?
6. What does Hoffman say about advertising?
7. What do you think the New Nation described by Hoffman would look like? Is it possible to achieve?
8. What kind of person was Abbie Hoffman? Was he a villain, a hero, or neither?
9. What legal advice does Hoffman have for those arrested?
10. How does Hoffman describe those who would follow his advice? Do you think he takes his advice seriously?
This section contains 1,259 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)