|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is even easier to shoplift than food?
2. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
(a) A couple dozen.
(b) One hundred.
3. What is a good news item, if done right?
(a) Guerilla warfare.
(b) Guerilla shopping.
(c) Guerilla theater.
(d) Helping guerrillas escape from zoos.
4. What type of person is a good friend to have at the docks?
(b) Dock loaders.
5. What is it important to do before 'pulling a big rip off' at a grocery store?
(a) Case it.
(b) Box it.
(c) Bag it.
(d) Bottle it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state gives out the most generous welfare benefits?
2. 'Eternal vigilance and constant mobility are the passwords of...'
3. What is one of the 'neatest' ways to travel for free?
4. What does Hoffman recommend against when hijacking the mic at a concert?
5. What should women never go grocery shopping without?
Short Essay Questions
1. What would you like to see changed in America? Are any of the changes you would like to see similar to those that Hoffman would want?
2. What are the main themes of STEAL THIS BOOK?
3. Describe the explosive process of a concussion bomb or similar explosive device.
4. How important are political demonstrations and protests in the democratic system? Is violence always a part of public political expressions?
5. Describe the type of printing equipment that Hoffman explains for readers. How can this equipment be acquired cheaply? What equipment is best?
6. What programs existed at the time of writing for distributing food to the poor? What criticism does he have for the way these programs were implemented?
7. How does Hoffman recommend organizing for the purpose of free food? What benefits does this organization provide?
8. Describe the 'general bomb strategy' recommended by Hoffman.
9. What should one take note of when buying a farm?
10. What does Hoffman say about advertising?
This section contains 1,086 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)