|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is still available in Amerika, 'despite what you may have heard?'
2. What is yogurt?
(a) Full of preservatives when in commercial form.
(b) All of the below.
(c) A bacteria.
(d) One of the most nutritious foods in the world.
3. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
(a) Rice and Cong sauce.
(c) Whole Earth Bread.
(d) Street Salad.
4. What are two of the easiest STDs to pick up?
(a) Warts and fungus.
(b) HIV and AIDS.
(c) Gon and Chlam.
(d) Syph and Clap.
5. What characteristic of subway system cards is it important to note?
(d) Letters designating the different lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did the hijacker ask for when he 'got greedy?'
2. What is a good news item, if done right?
3. Who's Register of Companies, Directors and Executives does Hoffman recommend?
4. According to Hoffman, what can few police officers read?
5. According to Hoffman, what drugs should be avoided?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hoffman feel about the use of violence for achieving political goals?
2. Do you feel that there is really a class war going on in America?
3. What do you feel is the best way to achieve political change? What tactics do you agree and disagree most with in STEAL THIS BOOK?
4. Describe the type of printing equipment that Hoffman explains for readers. How can this equipment be acquired cheaply? What equipment is best?
5. How does Hoffman recommend organizing for the purpose of free food? What benefits does this organization provide?
6. What legal advice does Hoffman have for those arrested?
7. What do you think the New Nation described by Hoffman would look like? Is it possible to achieve?
8. How should a demonstrator dress during a protest?
9. Has reading STEAL THIS BOOK changed your view of politics and the democratic system?
10. What does Hoffman recommend about organizing press conferences?
This section contains 1,384 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)