|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the United States, what is the minimum age for owning a handgun?
2. What city has the longest and most extensive Switchboard operation?
(b) New York City.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What does Hoffman say is the appropriate cost for an inch of advertising space?
4. What is the name for a trick package that can be used to hide stolen items?
(a) Abracadabra box.
(b) Magic box.
(c) Lifter box.
(d) Booster box.
5. What does CN gas smell like?
(c) Apple blossoms.
6. What should a person have hidden in case he/she is arrested?
(a) A knife.
(b) Any drugs they possess.
(d) A can of mace.
7. What does RF stand for?
(a) Regulated Fundamentalism.
(b) Radical Freedom.
(c) Radio Frequency.
(d) Real Feed.
8. What is rendering cash obsolete?
(a) Credit cards.
(b) Cash cards.
(c) Debit cards.
(d) Bank cards.
9. In Hoffman's day, what machine was used to make almost all I.D. cards?
(a) IBM Selectric.
(c) Teletype 300.
(d) Blickensderfer typewriter.
10. What does the small plastic detector attached to an item usually say on it?
(b) 'Do Not Remove.'
(c) 'Buy Me.'
(d) 'Shoplifting is a Crime.'
11. What does Hoffman recommend not to do with a Molotov cocktail or other bomb?
(a) Smoke around it.
(b) Use alcohol when making it.
(c) Throw it.
(d) Make it at home.
12. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
13. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
(a) 16 2/3" x 16 2/3"
(b) 9 7/8" x 14 5/8"
(c) 6 8/10" x 13 3/7"
(d) 10 5/7" x 12 1/2"
14. What can be used to erase computer tape?
(c) Power surges.
(d) The 'delete' key.
15. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
(a) Buteric acid.
(b) Sulphuric dioxide.
(c) Butyryl phosphate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can a closed circuit television be temporarily knocked out?
2. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
3. How many basic types of TV systems are there?
4. What Western country provides asylum for draft dodgers and deserters?
5. 'It's ridiculous to talk about a revolution without a few words on...'
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)