|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
(a) No more than fifty bucks.
(b) Less than a hundred dollars.
(c) Around a thousand clams.
(d) Two hundred greenbacks.
2. 'As the revolutionary struggle intensifies, so will the number and severity of...'
(c) 'Legal penalties.'
3. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
(a) Underground newspaper.
(b) People's clinic.
(c) Bust trust.
(d) Food conspiracy.
4. 'It's ridiculous to talk about a revolution without a few words on...'
(b) 'What to do after the revolution is successful.'
5. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
(a) Black powder.
(c) Sodium nitrate.
(d) Chemical fertilizer.
6. What is the power limit for legal transmission on free AM bands?
(a) 7 amps.
(b) 100 milliwatts.
(c) 2 watts.
(d) 500 volts.
7. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
(a) A school auditorium.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) A church.
(d) On the bottom of a police car.
8. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
(c) Claymore mine.
9. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
10. What does Hoffman say is the appropriate cost for an inch of advertising space?
11. What is a 'knuckle sap?'
(a) A glove that releases irritating liquid upon impact.
(b) A glove with fiberglass plates.
(c) A glove with steel spikes.
(d) A glove with powdered lead.
12. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
13. What does a gas mask need for maximum effectiveness?
(a) Automatic transmission.
(b) Passive charcoal filter.
(c) Active chemical filter.
(d) Powered circulation.
14. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
(a) 6 8/10" x 13 3/7"
(b) 10 5/7" x 12 1/2"
(c) 16 2/3" x 16 2/3"
(d) 9 7/8" x 14 5/8"
15. What does LACE stand for?
(a) Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions.
(b) Liquid Air Cycle Engine.
(c) Legal Attorneys for Collective Excellence.
(d) Lycergic Acid Crypto-Ethelene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
2. What is the name for a trick package that can be used to hide stolen items?
3. What is important to any revolution?
4. What do TV signals travel on?
5. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)