|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a 'knuckle sap?'
(a) A glove that releases irritating liquid upon impact.
(b) A glove with steel spikes.
(c) A glove with fiberglass plates.
(d) A glove with powdered lead.
2. What does LACE stand for?
(a) Legal Attorneys for Collective Excellence.
(b) Lycergic Acid Crypto-Ethelene.
(c) Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions.
(d) Liquid Air Cycle Engine.
3. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
(a) Zero budget.
(b) Nothing to do.
(c) A Thousand Most Wanted list.
(d) Unlimited license to kill and oppress.
4. How can a closed circuit television be temporarily knocked out?
(a) By cutting the power.
(b) With a bright light.
(c) By covering over the lens.
(d) With a baseball bat.
5. In the United States, what is the minimum age for owning a handgun?
6. What is important to any revolution?
(a) Printed matter.
7. What is the legal length limit for antennas of unlicensed radio stations?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 9 feet.
(c) 11 feet.
(d) 12 feet.
8. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
(a) Utilizing distraction and theater.
(b) At night.
(c) On the job.
(d) With a weapon.
9. What time of year is a shoplifter's paradise?
(c) Spring break.
10. What does Hoffman suggest putting into a safety deposit box?
11. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
12. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
(a) To educate students about political issues and injustice.
(b) To produce 4-H Club members.
(c) To destroy the high school.
(d) To make the principal happy.
13. What are the publishers of underground newspapers commonly busted for?
14. What should a person have hidden in case he/she is arrested?
(a) A knife.
(b) Any drugs they possess.
(d) A can of mace.
15. What do TV signals travel on?
(a) Line of sight.
(b) Aluminum cables.
(c) Oxygen molecules.
(d) Satellite reflection.
Short Answer Questions
1. 'Living underground, like exile, can be extremely...'
2. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
3. What color should you paint your helmet?
4. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
5. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)