|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a 'knuckle sap?'
(a) A glove with steel spikes.
(b) A glove with fiberglass plates.
(c) A glove with powdered lead.
(d) A glove that releases irritating liquid upon impact.
2. 'Living underground, like exile, can be extremely...'
3. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
4. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
5. What does Hoffman suggest putting into a safety deposit box?
6. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
7. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
(a) Food conspiracy.
(b) Underground newspaper.
(c) Bust trust.
(d) People's clinic.
8. According to Hoffman, what caliber of cartridge is the bare minimum of acceptable power?
9. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
(a) Around a thousand clams.
(b) Two hundred greenbacks.
(c) Less than a hundred dollars.
(d) No more than fifty bucks.
10. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
11. According to Hoffman, what is the most important part of a demonstration?
(c) The message.
12. What do TV signals travel on?
(a) Oxygen molecules.
(b) Aluminum cables.
(c) Satellite reflection.
(d) Line of sight.
13. What time of year is a shoplifter's paradise?
(c) Spring break.
14. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
(a) To produce 4-H Club members.
(b) To make the principal happy.
(c) To destroy the high school.
(d) To educate students about political issues and injustice.
15. What does a gas mask need for maximum effectiveness?
(a) Passive charcoal filter.
(b) Powered circulation.
(c) Active chemical filter.
(d) Automatic transmission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the power limit for legal transmission on free AM bands?
2. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
3. What does CN gas smell like?
4. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
5. How many underground newspapers does Hoffman estimate exist at the time of writing?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)