|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
(a) 16 2/3" x 16 2/3"
(b) 9 7/8" x 14 5/8"
(c) 6 8/10" x 13 3/7"
(d) 10 5/7" x 12 1/2"
2. What is the power limit for legal transmission on free AM bands?
(a) 7 amps.
(b) 2 watts.
(c) 100 milliwatts.
(d) 500 volts.
3. At the time of writing, how much does a lightweight bullet-proof vest cost?
4. 'Living underground, like exile, can be extremely...'
5. What are the publishers of underground newspapers commonly busted for?
6. In the military, what does C.O. stand for?
(a) Communist Operative.
(b) Commissioned Official.
(c) Commanding Officer.
(d) Community Organization.
7. What does Hoffman say is the appropriate cost for an inch of advertising space?
8. 'It's ridiculous to talk about a revolution without a few words on...'
(d) 'What to do after the revolution is successful.'
9. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
(a) No more than fifty bucks.
(b) Less than a hundred dollars.
(c) Around a thousand clams.
(d) Two hundred greenbacks.
10. What does a high pulse of over 100 beats per minute usually indicate in an injured person?
(a) Heart or nervous system injury.
(c) Immediate risk of death.
11. 'Random violence produces random...'
(a) 'Propaganda results.'
(b) 'Acts of kindness.'
12. Who held street protests against the Nazis during World War Two?
(a) The Danes.
(b) The Ukrainians.
(c) The Russians.
(d) The French.
13. What city has the longest and most extensive Switchboard operation?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York City.
14. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A school auditorium.
(c) A church.
(d) On the bottom of a police car.
15. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
(b) Buteric acid.
(c) Sulphuric dioxide.
(d) Butyryl phosphate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
2. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
3. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
4. What Western country provides asylum for draft dodgers and deserters?
5. According to Hoffman, what caliber of cartridge is the bare minimum of acceptable power?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)