|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
(a) Underground newspaper.
(b) People's clinic.
(c) Food conspiracy.
(d) Bust trust.
2. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
(a) Get a warrant.
(b) Put you in handcuffs.
(c) Place you under arrest.
(d) Ask your permission.
3. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
(b) Claymore mine.
4. Who held street protests against the Nazis during World War Two?
(a) The Danes.
(b) The French.
(c) The Ukrainians.
(d) The Russians.
5. What Western country provides asylum for draft dodgers and deserters?
6. At the time of writing, how much did it cost to rent a safety deposit box for a year?
7. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
(a) Utilizing distraction and theater.
(b) With a weapon.
(c) On the job.
(d) At night.
8. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
(b) Two years less a day.
(c) Six months.
(d) A year.
9. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
(a) 10 5/7" x 12 1/2"
(b) 16 2/3" x 16 2/3"
(c) 6 8/10" x 13 3/7"
(d) 9 7/8" x 14 5/8"
10. 'As the revolutionary struggle intensifies, so will the number and severity of...'
(c) 'Legal penalties.'
11. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
12. According to Hoffman, what caliber of cartridge is the bare minimum of acceptable power?
13. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
(a) Two hundred greenbacks.
(b) No more than fifty bucks.
(c) Around a thousand clams.
(d) Less than a hundred dollars.
14. What do TV signals travel on?
(a) Aluminum cables.
(b) Line of sight.
(c) Oxygen molecules.
(d) Satellite reflection.
15. What should a person have hidden in case he/she is arrested?
(a) A knife.
(b) Any drugs they possess.
(d) A can of mace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a 'knuckle sap?'
2. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
3. What does RF stand for?
4. What is important to any revolution?
5. What does Hoffman suggest putting into a safety deposit box?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)