|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should a person have hidden in case he/she is arrested?
(a) A knife.
(b) Any drugs they possess.
(d) A can of mace.
2. In the United States, what is the minimum age for owning a handgun?
3. What can be used to erase computer tape?
(b) The 'delete' key.
(d) Power surges.
4. In one of his songs, what does Joe Hill not guarantee when he picks up a gun?
(a) Whether he will shoot it.
(b) Which way he will point it.
(c) How well he can aim.
(d) Whether or not it is loaded.
5. 'Living underground, like exile, can be extremely...'
6. What does Hoffman say is the appropriate cost for an inch of advertising space?
7. What does a high pulse of over 100 beats per minute usually indicate in an injured person?
(a) Heart or nervous system injury.
(c) Immediate risk of death.
8. What do TV signals travel on?
(a) Oxygen molecules.
(b) Line of sight.
(c) Satellite reflection.
(d) Aluminum cables.
9. 'It's ridiculous to talk about a revolution without a few words on...'
(c) 'What to do after the revolution is successful.'
10. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
(a) 6 8/10" x 13 3/7"
(b) 16 2/3" x 16 2/3"
(c) 10 5/7" x 12 1/2"
(d) 9 7/8" x 14 5/8"
11. How many underground newspapers does Hoffman estimate exist at the time of writing?
(a) Around 600.
(b) In excess of 1,000.
(c) Almost 850.
(d) Over 500.
12. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) A week.
(c) A day.
(d) An hour.
13. Who held street protests against the Nazis during World War Two?
(a) The Danes.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Ukrainians.
(d) The French.
14. What Western country provides asylum for draft dodgers and deserters?
15. What time of year is a shoplifter's paradise?
(a) Spring break.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
2. What are the most widely used concussion bombs?
3. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
4. What does RF stand for?
5. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)