Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
(a) A day.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) A week.
2. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
(a) To make the principal happy.
(b) To destroy the high school.
(c) To educate students about political issues and injustice.
(d) To produce 4-H Club members.
3. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
(a) People's clinic.
(b) Bust trust.
(c) Underground newspaper.
(d) Food conspiracy.
4. How many underground newspapers does Hoffman estimate exist at the time of writing?
(a) In excess of 1,000.
(b) Over 500.
(c) Around 600.
(d) Almost 850.
5. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
(a) Two years less a day.
(b) A year.
(d) Six months.
6. What does the small plastic detector attached to an item usually say on it?
(b) 'Buy Me.'
(c) 'Do Not Remove.'
(d) 'Shoplifting is a Crime.'
7. At the time of writing, how much does a lightweight bullet-proof vest cost?
8. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
(a) Place you under arrest.
(b) Ask your permission.
(c) Get a warrant.
(d) Put you in handcuffs.
9. What Western country provides asylum for draft dodgers and deserters?
10. How many points did a person need under Canada's point system to become a landed immigrant?
11. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
(b) Butyryl phosphate.
(c) Buteric acid.
(d) Sulphuric dioxide.
12. What is important to any revolution?
(b) Printed matter.
13. In the United States, what is the minimum age for owning a handgun?
14. What does CN gas smell like?
(c) Apple blossoms.
15. What does the first rule of the New Nation prohibit?
(a) Discrimination of any kind.
(b) Holding down a steady job.
(c) Joining the army of a foreign power.
(d) Taking up arms against fellow brothers and sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a 'knuckle sap?'
2. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
3. What is the best semi-automatic rifle for the money?
4. What is the name for a trick package that can be used to hide stolen items?
5. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)