|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should a person have hidden in case he/she is arrested?
(a) A can of mace.
(c) A knife.
(d) Any drugs they possess.
2. What is rendering cash obsolete?
(a) Bank cards.
(b) Credit cards.
(c) Debit cards.
(d) Cash cards.
3. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) A week.
(c) A day.
(d) An hour.
4. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
(a) 16 2/3" x 16 2/3"
(b) 10 5/7" x 12 1/2"
(c) 6 8/10" x 13 3/7"
(d) 9 7/8" x 14 5/8"
5. What does Hoffman suggest putting into a safety deposit box?
6. Who held street protests against the Nazis during World War Two?
(a) The Ukrainians.
(b) The Danes.
(c) The Russians.
(d) The French.
7. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
(a) A school auditorium.
(b) On the bottom of a police car.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A church.
8. In one of his songs, what does Joe Hill not guarantee when he picks up a gun?
(a) How well he can aim.
(b) Whether or not it is loaded.
(c) Which way he will point it.
(d) Whether he will shoot it.
9. In the United States, what is the minimum age for owning a handgun?
10. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
(a) Two years less a day.
(b) A year.
(c) Six months.
11. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
12. What does LACE stand for?
(a) Liquid Air Cycle Engine.
(b) Legal Attorneys for Collective Excellence.
(c) Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions.
(d) Lycergic Acid Crypto-Ethelene.
13. What is the legal length limit for antennas of unlicensed radio stations?
(a) 11 feet.
(b) 12 feet.
(c) 9 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
14. 'Random violence produces random...'
(a) 'Propaganda results.'
(d) 'Acts of kindness.'
15. What does Hoffman recommend not to do with a Molotov cocktail or other bomb?
(a) Throw it.
(b) Make it at home.
(c) Use alcohol when making it.
(d) Smoke around it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
2. What color should you paint your helmet?
3. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
4. What time of year is a shoplifter's paradise?
5. What does Hoffman say is the appropriate cost for an inch of advertising space?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)