|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city has the longest and most extensive Switchboard operation?
(b) New York City.
(c) San Francisco.
2. What Western country provides asylum for draft dodgers and deserters?
3. 'Random violence produces random...'
(b) 'Propaganda results.'
(c) 'Acts of kindness.'
4. What do TV signals travel on?
(a) Satellite reflection.
(b) Oxygen molecules.
(c) Aluminum cables.
(d) Line of sight.
5. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
6. What does Hoffman recommend not to do with a Molotov cocktail or other bomb?
(a) Throw it.
(b) Smoke around it.
(c) Make it at home.
(d) Use alcohol when making it.
7. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
(a) A church.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) On the bottom of a police car.
(d) A school auditorium.
8. What time of year is a shoplifter's paradise?
(a) Spring break.
9. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
10. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
(a) A Thousand Most Wanted list.
(b) Zero budget.
(c) Nothing to do.
(d) Unlimited license to kill and oppress.
11. What does LACE stand for?
(a) Legal Attorneys for Collective Excellence.
(b) Lycergic Acid Crypto-Ethelene.
(c) Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions.
(d) Liquid Air Cycle Engine.
12. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
(a) Six months.
(c) Two years less a day.
(d) A year.
13. What are the publishers of underground newspapers commonly busted for?
14. What color should you paint your helmet?
(a) Revolution green.
(b) Communist red.
(c) Anarchy black.
(d) Hot pink.
15. At the time of writing, how much does a lightweight bullet-proof vest cost?
Short Answer Questions
1. What should a person have hidden in case he/she is arrested?
2. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
3. What is the power limit for legal transmission on free AM bands?
4. In the military, what does C.O. stand for?
5. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)