|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
(b) Claymore mine.
2. What does Hoffman suggest putting into a safety deposit box?
3. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
(a) On the bottom of a police car.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) A church.
(d) A school auditorium.
4. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
(a) Get a warrant.
(b) Put you in handcuffs.
(c) Place you under arrest.
(d) Ask your permission.
5. What is important to any revolution?
(b) Printed matter.
6. What does a high pulse of over 100 beats per minute usually indicate in an injured person?
(b) Immediate risk of death.
(c) Heart or nervous system injury.
7. What is rendering cash obsolete?
(a) Bank cards.
(b) Debit cards.
(c) Credit cards.
(d) Cash cards.
8. What do TV signals travel on?
(a) Aluminum cables.
(b) Satellite reflection.
(c) Line of sight.
(d) Oxygen molecules.
9. What is the best semi-automatic rifle for the money?
(a) AK47 7.62mm.
(b) .203 Springfield.
(c) M16A1 Carbine.
(d) M-1 Carbine.
10. What is the power limit for legal transmission on free AM bands?
(a) 500 volts.
(b) 7 amps.
(c) 100 milliwatts.
(d) 2 watts.
11. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) A week.
(c) A day.
(d) An hour.
12. What does the first rule of the New Nation prohibit?
(a) Joining the army of a foreign power.
(b) Discrimination of any kind.
(c) Taking up arms against fellow brothers and sisters.
(d) Holding down a steady job.
13. What color should you paint your helmet?
(a) Hot pink.
(b) Revolution green.
(c) Anarchy black.
(d) Communist red.
14. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
15. In Hoffman's day, what machine was used to make almost all I.D. cards?
(a) Blickensderfer typewriter.
(b) IBM Selectric.
(c) Teletype 300.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does CN gas smell like?
2. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
3. What should a person have hidden in case he/she is arrested?
4. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
5. What does Hoffman say is the appropriate cost for an inch of advertising space?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)