|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
2. What does a gas mask need for maximum effectiveness?
(a) Passive charcoal filter.
(b) Powered circulation.
(c) Automatic transmission.
(d) Active chemical filter.
3. In the United States, what is the minimum age for owning a handgun?
4. What is the legal length limit for antennas of unlicensed radio stations?
(a) 12 feet.
(b) 11 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 9 feet.
5. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
(a) To educate students about political issues and injustice.
(b) To produce 4-H Club members.
(c) To destroy the high school.
(d) To make the principal happy.
6. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
(a) On the job.
(b) At night.
(c) With a weapon.
(d) Utilizing distraction and theater.
7. According to Hoffman, what caliber of cartridge is the bare minimum of acceptable power?
8. In one of his songs, what does Joe Hill not guarantee when he picks up a gun?
(a) Whether or not it is loaded.
(b) Whether he will shoot it.
(c) How well he can aim.
(d) Which way he will point it.
9. What Western country provides asylum for draft dodgers and deserters?
10. What is the best semi-automatic rifle for the money?
(a) M-1 Carbine.
(b) M16A1 Carbine.
(c) AK47 7.62mm.
(d) .203 Springfield.
11. What does RF stand for?
(a) Radical Freedom.
(b) Radio Frequency.
(c) Real Feed.
(d) Regulated Fundamentalism.
12. What should a person have hidden in case he/she is arrested?
(a) Any drugs they possess.
(b) A can of mace.
(d) A knife.
13. What can be used to erase computer tape?
(a) The 'delete' key.
(c) Power surges.
14. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
15. How many basic types of TV systems are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does CN gas smell like?
2. 'Random violence produces random...'
3. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
4. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
5. How can a closed circuit television be temporarily knocked out?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)