|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does CN gas smell like?
(c) Apple blossoms.
2. What does RF stand for?
(a) Radical Freedom.
(b) Radio Frequency.
(c) Real Feed.
(d) Regulated Fundamentalism.
3. 'It's ridiculous to talk about a revolution without a few words on...'
(a) 'What to do after the revolution is successful.'
4. According to Hoffman, what is the most important part of a demonstration?
(c) The message.
5. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
(b) Buteric acid.
(c) Butyryl phosphate.
(d) Sulphuric dioxide.
6. What are the publishers of underground newspapers commonly busted for?
7. What is rendering cash obsolete?
(a) Bank cards.
(b) Cash cards.
(c) Debit cards.
(d) Credit cards.
8. In Hoffman's day, what machine was used to make almost all I.D. cards?
(a) IBM Selectric.
(c) Blickensderfer typewriter.
(d) Teletype 300.
9. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
10. What is the name for a trick package that can be used to hide stolen items?
(a) Booster box.
(b) Magic box.
(c) Lifter box.
(d) Abracadabra box.
11. According to Hoffman, what caliber of cartridge is the bare minimum of acceptable power?
12. What does the first rule of the New Nation prohibit?
(a) Holding down a steady job.
(b) Joining the army of a foreign power.
(c) Taking up arms against fellow brothers and sisters.
(d) Discrimination of any kind.
13. How many underground newspapers does Hoffman estimate exist at the time of writing?
(a) Over 500.
(b) Almost 850.
(c) In excess of 1,000.
(d) Around 600.
14. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
(a) Unlimited license to kill and oppress.
(b) A Thousand Most Wanted list.
(c) Nothing to do.
(d) Zero budget.
15. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
(a) Two years less a day.
(c) A year.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city has the longest and most extensive Switchboard operation?
2. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
3. What are the most widely used concussion bombs?
4. What color should you paint your helmet?
5. What does the small plastic detector attached to an item usually say on it?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)