|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best semi-automatic rifle for the money?
(a) AK47 7.62mm.
(b) M-1 Carbine.
(c) .203 Springfield.
(d) M16A1 Carbine.
2. In Hoffman's day, what machine was used to make almost all I.D. cards?
(a) Teletype 300.
(c) IBM Selectric.
(d) Blickensderfer typewriter.
3. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
(a) Put you in handcuffs.
(b) Ask your permission.
(c) Place you under arrest.
(d) Get a warrant.
4. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
5. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
6. At the time of writing, how much did it cost to rent a safety deposit box for a year?
7. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
8. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
(a) A year.
(c) Two years less a day.
(d) Six months.
9. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
10. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
(a) On the bottom of a police car.
(b) A church.
(c) A school auditorium.
(d) A supermarket.
11. According to Hoffman, what caliber of cartridge is the bare minimum of acceptable power?
12. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
(a) Unlimited license to kill and oppress.
(b) A Thousand Most Wanted list.
(c) Zero budget.
(d) Nothing to do.
13. In the military, what does C.O. stand for?
(a) Community Organization.
(b) Communist Operative.
(c) Commanding Officer.
(d) Commissioned Official.
14. What do TV signals travel on?
(a) Aluminum cables.
(b) Line of sight.
(c) Oxygen molecules.
(d) Satellite reflection.
15. According to Hoffman, what is the most important part of a demonstration?
(a) The message.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many underground newspapers does Hoffman estimate exist at the time of writing?
2. How many points did a person need under Canada's point system to become a landed immigrant?
3. How many basic types of TV systems are there?
4. What does LACE stand for?
5. What is a 'knuckle sap?'
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)