|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can a closed circuit television be temporarily knocked out?
(a) With a baseball bat.
(b) By cutting the power.
(c) With a bright light.
(d) By covering over the lens.
2. What is the legal length limit for antennas of unlicensed radio stations?
(a) 11 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 9 feet.
(d) 12 feet.
3. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
4. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
(a) Less than a hundred dollars.
(b) Around a thousand clams.
(c) No more than fifty bucks.
(d) Two hundred greenbacks.
5. In one of his songs, what does Joe Hill not guarantee when he picks up a gun?
(a) Which way he will point it.
(b) Whether he will shoot it.
(c) Whether or not it is loaded.
(d) How well he can aim.
6. What can be used to erase computer tape?
(b) The 'delete' key.
(c) Power surges.
7. According to Hoffman, what is the most important part of a demonstration?
(d) The message.
8. What city has the longest and most extensive Switchboard operation?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York City.
9. In the United States, what is the minimum age for owning a handgun?
10. What are the most widely used concussion bombs?
(a) Pipe bombs.
(d) Acme C-B 2000s.
11. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
(a) On the job.
(b) Utilizing distraction and theater.
(c) With a weapon.
(d) At night.
12. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
(b) Two years less a day.
(c) Six months.
(d) A year.
13. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
14. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
(b) Claymore mine.
15. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
2. According to Hoffman, what caliber of cartridge is the bare minimum of acceptable power?
3. What does the small plastic detector attached to an item usually say on it?
4. What Western country provides asylum for draft dodgers and deserters?
5. What do TV signals travel on?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)