|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does RF stand for?
(a) Real Feed.
(b) Radio Frequency.
(c) Regulated Fundamentalism.
(d) Radical Freedom.
2. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
3. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
4. What does CN gas smell like?
(a) Apple blossoms.
5. In the United States, what is the minimum age for owning a handgun?
6. What is the legal length limit for antennas of unlicensed radio stations?
(a) 11 feet.
(b) 9 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 12 feet.
7. Who held street protests against the Nazis during World War Two?
(a) The Danes.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The French.
(d) The Ukrainians.
8. What does a high pulse of over 100 beats per minute usually indicate in an injured person?
(a) Heart or nervous system injury.
(c) Immediate risk of death.
9. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) On the bottom of a police car.
(c) A church.
(d) A school auditorium.
10. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
(a) A Thousand Most Wanted list.
(b) Nothing to do.
(c) Zero budget.
(d) Unlimited license to kill and oppress.
11. What city has the longest and most extensive Switchboard operation?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York City.
12. What does Hoffman suggest putting into a safety deposit box?
13. In the military, what does C.O. stand for?
(a) Commissioned Official.
(b) Communist Operative.
(c) Community Organization.
(d) Commanding Officer.
14. 'Living underground, like exile, can be extremely...'
15. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a gas mask need for maximum effectiveness?
2. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
3. At the time of writing, how much does a lightweight bullet-proof vest cost?
4. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
5. How many basic types of TV systems are there?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)