|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
(b) Claymore mine.
2. What does LACE stand for?
(a) Lycergic Acid Crypto-Ethelene.
(b) Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions.
(c) Liquid Air Cycle Engine.
(d) Legal Attorneys for Collective Excellence.
3. What do TV signals travel on?
(a) Oxygen molecules.
(b) Satellite reflection.
(c) Aluminum cables.
(d) Line of sight.
4. In one of his songs, what does Joe Hill not guarantee when he picks up a gun?
(a) How well he can aim.
(b) Whether or not it is loaded.
(c) Whether he will shoot it.
(d) Which way he will point it.
5. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
(a) On the bottom of a police car.
(b) A church.
(c) A school auditorium.
(d) A supermarket.
6. What city has the longest and most extensive Switchboard operation?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York City.
7. What color should you paint your helmet?
(a) Revolution green.
(b) Anarchy black.
(c) Hot pink.
(d) Communist red.
8. What can be used to erase computer tape?
(b) The 'delete' key.
(c) Power surges.
9. What is rendering cash obsolete?
(a) Credit cards.
(b) Debit cards.
(c) Bank cards.
(d) Cash cards.
10. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
(a) Put you in handcuffs.
(b) Ask your permission.
(c) Place you under arrest.
(d) Get a warrant.
11. What should a person have hidden in case he/she is arrested?
(b) A knife.
(c) A can of mace.
(d) Any drugs they possess.
12. 'It's ridiculous to talk about a revolution without a few words on...'
(b) 'What to do after the revolution is successful.'
13. In the military, what does C.O. stand for?
(a) Community Organization.
(b) Commanding Officer.
(c) Communist Operative.
(d) Commissioned Official.
14. 'Random violence produces random...'
(b) 'Propaganda results.'
(c) 'Acts of kindness.'
15. Who held street protests against the Nazis during World War Two?
(a) The Danes.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Ukrainians.
(d) The French.
Short Answer Questions
1. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
2. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
3. In the United States, what is the minimum age for owning a handgun?
4. What time of year is a shoplifter's paradise?
5. What does Hoffman say is the appropriate cost for an inch of advertising space?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)