|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many points did a person need under Canada's point system to become a landed immigrant?
2. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
(a) Place you under arrest.
(b) Get a warrant.
(c) Put you in handcuffs.
(d) Ask your permission.
3. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) On the bottom of a police car.
(c) A school auditorium.
(d) A church.
4. What time of year is a shoplifter's paradise?
(d) Spring break.
5. In one of his songs, what does Joe Hill not guarantee when he picks up a gun?
(a) Whether he will shoot it.
(b) How well he can aim.
(c) Which way he will point it.
(d) Whether or not it is loaded.
6. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
7. What are the publishers of underground newspapers commonly busted for?
8. What does a high pulse of over 100 beats per minute usually indicate in an injured person?
(b) Immediate risk of death.
(c) Heart or nervous system injury.
9. 'As the revolutionary struggle intensifies, so will the number and severity of...'
(b) 'Legal penalties.'
10. What is the name for a trick package that can be used to hide stolen items?
(a) Abracadabra box.
(b) Magic box.
(c) Lifter box.
(d) Booster box.
11. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) A week.
(c) A day.
(d) An hour.
12. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
(a) Less than a hundred dollars.
(b) Two hundred greenbacks.
(c) No more than fifty bucks.
(d) Around a thousand clams.
13. What do TV signals travel on?
(a) Aluminum cables.
(b) Line of sight.
(c) Satellite reflection.
(d) Oxygen molecules.
14. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
(d) Claymore mine.
15. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
2. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
3. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
4. What does Hoffman recommend not to do with a Molotov cocktail or other bomb?
5. Who held street protests against the Nazis during World War Two?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)