|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
(a) A school auditorium.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) On the bottom of a police car.
(d) A church.
2. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
(a) Two hundred greenbacks.
(b) Less than a hundred dollars.
(c) Around a thousand clams.
(d) No more than fifty bucks.
3. What is the best semi-automatic rifle for the money?
(a) .203 Springfield.
(b) M-1 Carbine.
(c) AK47 7.62mm.
(d) M16A1 Carbine.
4. In Hoffman's day, what machine was used to make almost all I.D. cards?
(a) Teletype 300.
(b) IBM Selectric.
(d) Blickensderfer typewriter.
5. 'Random violence produces random...'
(a) 'Acts of kindness.'
(c) 'Propaganda results.'
6. What city has the longest and most extensive Switchboard operation?
(c) New York City.
(d) San Francisco.
7. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
(a) With a weapon.
(b) On the job.
(c) Utilizing distraction and theater.
(d) At night.
8. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
(a) To make the principal happy.
(b) To destroy the high school.
(c) To educate students about political issues and injustice.
(d) To produce 4-H Club members.
9. What does Hoffman say is the appropriate cost for an inch of advertising space?
10. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
11. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
(a) A week.
(b) An hour.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) A day.
12. What is rendering cash obsolete?
(a) Debit cards.
(b) Cash cards.
(c) Bank cards.
(d) Credit cards.
13. According to Hoffman, what is the most important part of a demonstration?
(b) The message.
14. In the United States, what is the minimum age for owning a handgun?
15. How many basic types of TV systems are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
2. At the time of writing, how much did it cost to rent a safety deposit box for a year?
3. What Western country provides asylum for draft dodgers and deserters?
4. What does the small plastic detector attached to an item usually say on it?
5. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)