|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of writing, how much did it cost to rent a safety deposit box for a year?
2. What is rendering cash obsolete?
(a) Credit cards.
(b) Cash cards.
(c) Bank cards.
(d) Debit cards.
3. According to Hoffman, what caliber of cartridge is the bare minimum of acceptable power?
4. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
(a) Zero budget.
(b) Nothing to do.
(c) Unlimited license to kill and oppress.
(d) A Thousand Most Wanted list.
5. What are the most widely used concussion bombs?
(c) Acme C-B 2000s.
(d) Pipe bombs.
6. 'Living underground, like exile, can be extremely...'
7. What city has the longest and most extensive Switchboard operation?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York City.
8. What is the best semi-automatic rifle for the money?
(a) M-1 Carbine.
(b) .203 Springfield.
(c) M16A1 Carbine.
(d) AK47 7.62mm.
9. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
(a) On the bottom of a police car.
(b) A church.
(c) A school auditorium.
(d) A supermarket.
10. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
11. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
(d) Claymore mine.
12. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
(a) Chemical fertilizer.
(b) Sodium nitrate.
(c) Black powder.
13. How can a closed circuit television be temporarily knocked out?
(a) With a baseball bat.
(b) With a bright light.
(c) By covering over the lens.
(d) By cutting the power.
14. Who held street protests against the Nazis during World War Two?
(a) The Danes.
(b) The Ukrainians.
(c) The Russians.
(d) The French.
15. What are the publishers of underground newspapers commonly busted for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
2. What is the name for a trick package that can be used to hide stolen items?
3. At the time of writing, how much does a lightweight bullet-proof vest cost?
4. 'As the revolutionary struggle intensifies, so will the number and severity of...'
5. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)