|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
2. According to Hoffman, what caliber of cartridge is the bare minimum of acceptable power?
3. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
(a) Butyryl phosphate.
(c) Sulphuric dioxide.
(d) Buteric acid.
4. What are the most widely used concussion bombs?
(a) Acme C-B 2000s.
(d) Pipe bombs.
5. 'As the revolutionary struggle intensifies, so will the number and severity of...'
(b) 'Legal penalties.'
6. What can be used to erase computer tape?
(c) Power surges.
(d) The 'delete' key.
7. What is important to any revolution?
(d) Printed matter.
8. What is a 'knuckle sap?'
(a) A glove with steel spikes.
(b) A glove that releases irritating liquid upon impact.
(c) A glove with powdered lead.
(d) A glove with fiberglass plates.
9. What is the best semi-automatic rifle for the money?
(a) M-1 Carbine.
(b) .203 Springfield.
(c) AK47 7.62mm.
(d) M16A1 Carbine.
10. What do TV signals travel on?
(a) Aluminum cables.
(b) Satellite reflection.
(c) Oxygen molecules.
(d) Line of sight.
11. What does a high pulse of over 100 beats per minute usually indicate in an injured person?
(a) Immediate risk of death.
(c) Heart or nervous system injury.
12. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
(b) Claymore mine.
13. In one of his songs, what does Joe Hill not guarantee when he picks up a gun?
(a) Whether he will shoot it.
(b) How well he can aim.
(c) Which way he will point it.
(d) Whether or not it is loaded.
14. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
(a) Black powder.
(c) Chemical fertilizer.
(d) Sodium nitrate.
15. What time of year is a shoplifter's paradise?
(d) Spring break.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of writing, how much did it cost to rent a safety deposit box for a year?
2. What does Hoffman suggest putting into a safety deposit box?
3. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
4. In the military, what does C.O. stand for?
5. What should a person have hidden in case he/she is arrested?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)