|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
(a) Ask your permission.
(b) Place you under arrest.
(c) Put you in handcuffs.
(d) Get a warrant.
2. How many points did a person need under Canada's point system to become a landed immigrant?
3. 'It's ridiculous to talk about a revolution without a few words on...'
(a) 'What to do after the revolution is successful.'
4. What does a gas mask need for maximum effectiveness?
(a) Active chemical filter.
(b) Automatic transmission.
(c) Powered circulation.
(d) Passive charcoal filter.
5. What is important to any revolution?
(c) Printed matter.
6. What is the power limit for legal transmission on free AM bands?
(a) 500 volts.
(b) 100 milliwatts.
(c) 2 watts.
(d) 7 amps.
7. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
(a) Bust trust.
(b) Food conspiracy.
(c) People's clinic.
(d) Underground newspaper.
8. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
(a) Two years less a day.
(c) Six months.
(d) A year.
9. At the time of writing, how much did it cost to rent a safety deposit box for a year?
10. What city has the longest and most extensive Switchboard operation?
(c) New York City.
(d) San Francisco.
11. 'Living underground, like exile, can be extremely...'
12. How can a closed circuit television be temporarily knocked out?
(a) By covering over the lens.
(b) With a bright light.
(c) With a baseball bat.
(d) By cutting the power.
13. What can be used to erase computer tape?
(c) Power surges.
(d) The 'delete' key.
14. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
(a) Chemical fertilizer.
(b) Black powder.
(d) Sodium nitrate.
15. 'Random violence produces random...'
(c) 'Propaganda results.'
(d) 'Acts of kindness.'
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first rule of the New Nation prohibit?
2. What does Hoffman suggest putting into a safety deposit box?
3. What does Hoffman say is the appropriate cost for an inch of advertising space?
4. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
5. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)