|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Western country provides asylum for draft dodgers and deserters?
2. In the military, what does C.O. stand for?
(a) Commissioned Official.
(b) Commanding Officer.
(c) Community Organization.
(d) Communist Operative.
3. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
(a) At night.
(b) On the job.
(c) Utilizing distraction and theater.
(d) With a weapon.
4. What does Hoffman say is the appropriate cost for an inch of advertising space?
5. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
(a) 9 7/8" x 14 5/8"
(b) 10 5/7" x 12 1/2"
(c) 6 8/10" x 13 3/7"
(d) 16 2/3" x 16 2/3"
6. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
7. What does the small plastic detector attached to an item usually say on it?
(a) 'Shoplifting is a Crime.'
(c) 'Do Not Remove.'
(d) 'Buy Me.'
8. 'Random violence produces random...'
(a) 'Acts of kindness.'
(c) 'Propaganda results.'
9. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
(a) People's clinic.
(b) Underground newspaper.
(c) Bust trust.
(d) Food conspiracy.
10. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
(c) Claymore mine.
11. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
(a) Unlimited license to kill and oppress.
(b) A Thousand Most Wanted list.
(c) Nothing to do.
(d) Zero budget.
12. What does LACE stand for?
(a) Legal Attorneys for Collective Excellence.
(b) Liquid Air Cycle Engine.
(c) Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions.
(d) Lycergic Acid Crypto-Ethelene.
13. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
(a) To educate students about political issues and injustice.
(b) To produce 4-H Club members.
(c) To destroy the high school.
(d) To make the principal happy.
14. What color should you paint your helmet?
(a) Anarchy black.
(b) Communist red.
(c) Hot pink.
(d) Revolution green.
15. How many underground newspapers does Hoffman estimate exist at the time of writing?
(a) Over 500.
(b) Almost 850.
(c) In excess of 1,000.
(d) Around 600.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
2. In the United States, what is the minimum age for owning a handgun?
3. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
4. 'As the revolutionary struggle intensifies, so will the number and severity of...'
5. In Hoffman's day, what machine was used to make almost all I.D. cards?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)