|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color should you paint your helmet?
(a) Revolution green.
(b) Anarchy black.
(c) Hot pink.
(d) Communist red.
2. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
3. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
(b) Claymore mine.
4. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
5. 'Random violence produces random...'
(c) 'Acts of kindness.'
(d) 'Propaganda results.'
6. What are the publishers of underground newspapers commonly busted for?
7. What is the name for a trick package that can be used to hide stolen items?
(a) Lifter box.
(b) Magic box.
(c) Booster box.
(d) Abracadabra box.
8. What does LACE stand for?
(a) Legal Attorneys for Collective Excellence.
(b) Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions.
(c) Lycergic Acid Crypto-Ethelene.
(d) Liquid Air Cycle Engine.
9. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
10. How can a closed circuit television be temporarily knocked out?
(a) With a bright light.
(b) With a baseball bat.
(c) By cutting the power.
(d) By covering over the lens.
11. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
(a) Nothing to do.
(b) Unlimited license to kill and oppress.
(c) Zero budget.
(d) A Thousand Most Wanted list.
12. What do TV signals travel on?
(a) Aluminum cables.
(b) Oxygen molecules.
(c) Satellite reflection.
(d) Line of sight.
13. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
(a) Black powder.
(b) Sodium nitrate.
(d) Chemical fertilizer.
14. What is the best semi-automatic rifle for the money?
(a) .203 Springfield.
(b) M16A1 Carbine.
(c) M-1 Carbine.
(d) AK47 7.62mm.
15. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
(a) Around a thousand clams.
(b) Less than a hundred dollars.
(c) No more than fifty bucks.
(d) Two hundred greenbacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
2. What is a 'knuckle sap?'
3. What is the legal length limit for antennas of unlicensed radio stations?
4. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
5. What is important to any revolution?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)