|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do TV signals travel on?
(a) Line of sight.
(b) Aluminum cables.
(c) Satellite reflection.
(d) Oxygen molecules.
2. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
(a) On the job.
(b) Utilizing distraction and theater.
(c) With a weapon.
(d) At night.
3. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
(a) A church.
(b) A school auditorium.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) On the bottom of a police car.
4. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
(a) To destroy the high school.
(b) To produce 4-H Club members.
(c) To educate students about political issues and injustice.
(d) To make the principal happy.
5. What does Hoffman recommend not to do with a Molotov cocktail or other bomb?
(a) Make it at home.
(b) Use alcohol when making it.
(c) Smoke around it.
(d) Throw it.
6. In the military, what does C.O. stand for?
(a) Commanding Officer.
(b) Commissioned Official.
(c) Community Organization.
(d) Communist Operative.
7. What does the first rule of the New Nation prohibit?
(a) Joining the army of a foreign power.
(b) Holding down a steady job.
(c) Discrimination of any kind.
(d) Taking up arms against fellow brothers and sisters.
8. According to Hoffman, what caliber of cartridge is the bare minimum of acceptable power?
9. At the time of writing, how much does a lightweight bullet-proof vest cost?
10. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
(a) No more than fifty bucks.
(b) Two hundred greenbacks.
(c) Around a thousand clams.
(d) Less than a hundred dollars.
11. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
(a) Buteric acid.
(c) Sulphuric dioxide.
(d) Butyryl phosphate.
12. What does Hoffman say is the appropriate cost for an inch of advertising space?
13. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
(b) A year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years less a day.
14. How can a closed circuit television be temporarily knocked out?
(a) By covering over the lens.
(b) By cutting the power.
(c) With a baseball bat.
(d) With a bright light.
15. What is important to any revolution?
(a) Printed matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
2. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
3. What is the legal length limit for antennas of unlicensed radio stations?
4. What does CN gas smell like?
5. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)