|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be used to erase computer tape?
(b) Power surges.
(c) The 'delete' key.
2. What does RF stand for?
(a) Radio Frequency.
(b) Real Feed.
(c) Regulated Fundamentalism.
(d) Radical Freedom.
3. At the time of writing, how much did it cost to rent a safety deposit box for a year?
4. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
(a) Two years less a day.
(c) A year.
(d) Six months.
5. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
(a) Food conspiracy.
(b) Bust trust.
(c) People's clinic.
(d) Underground newspaper.
6. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
7. In the military, what does C.O. stand for?
(a) Communist Operative.
(b) Commanding Officer.
(c) Community Organization.
(d) Commissioned Official.
8. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
(a) A church.
(b) A school auditorium.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) On the bottom of a police car.
9. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
(a) To destroy the high school.
(b) To make the principal happy.
(c) To educate students about political issues and injustice.
(d) To produce 4-H Club members.
10. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
(a) Nothing to do.
(b) Unlimited license to kill and oppress.
(c) Zero budget.
(d) A Thousand Most Wanted list.
11. What does the small plastic detector attached to an item usually say on it?
(a) 'Do Not Remove.'
(c) 'Buy Me.'
(d) 'Shoplifting is a Crime.'
12. What is the ideal defensive weapon?
(d) Claymore mine.
13. What color should you paint your helmet?
(a) Communist red.
(b) Anarchy black.
(c) Hot pink.
(d) Revolution green.
14. What does the first rule of the New Nation prohibit?
(a) Joining the army of a foreign power.
(b) Holding down a steady job.
(c) Discrimination of any kind.
(d) Taking up arms against fellow brothers and sisters.
15. 'Random violence produces random...'
(a) 'Acts of kindness.'
(c) 'Propaganda results.'
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of writing, how much does a lightweight bullet-proof vest cost?
2. What is the best semi-automatic rifle for the money?
3. How can a closed circuit television be temporarily knocked out?
4. How many points did a person need under Canada's point system to become a landed immigrant?
5. In the United States, what is the minimum age for owning a handgun?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)