|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does LACE stand for?
(a) Lycergic Acid Crypto-Ethelene.
(b) Liquid Air Cycle Engine.
(c) Legal Attorneys for Collective Excellence.
(d) Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions.
2. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
(a) Food conspiracy.
(b) Bust trust.
(c) Underground newspaper.
(d) People's clinic.
3. What color should you paint your helmet?
(a) Communist red.
(b) Anarchy black.
(c) Revolution green.
(d) Hot pink.
4. What does Hoffman suggest putting into a safety deposit box?
5. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
(a) At night.
(b) Utilizing distraction and theater.
(c) With a weapon.
(d) On the job.
6. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
7. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
(a) 6 8/10" x 13 3/7"
(b) 16 2/3" x 16 2/3"
(c) 10 5/7" x 12 1/2"
(d) 9 7/8" x 14 5/8"
8. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
(a) Six months.
(c) A year.
(d) Two years less a day.
9. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
(a) A Thousand Most Wanted list.
(b) Zero budget.
(c) Nothing to do.
(d) Unlimited license to kill and oppress.
10. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
(a) Two hundred greenbacks.
(b) Less than a hundred dollars.
(c) Around a thousand clams.
(d) No more than fifty bucks.
11. What is rendering cash obsolete?
(a) Credit cards.
(b) Bank cards.
(c) Debit cards.
(d) Cash cards.
12. At the time of writing, how much did it cost to rent a safety deposit box for a year?
13. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
14. 'Random violence produces random...'
(a) 'Propaganda results.'
(b) 'Acts of kindness.'
15. In the military, what does C.O. stand for?
(a) Commanding Officer.
(b) Communist Operative.
(c) Commissioned Official.
(d) Community Organization.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
2. What do police have to do before legally searching you?
3. What does RF stand for?
4. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
5. What is a 'knuckle sap?'
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)