|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hoffman, what drugs should be avoided?
(a) Marijuana and hash.
(b) All drugs.
(c) Speed and heroin.
(d) Cocaine and LSD.
2. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
(a) A couple dozen.
(d) One hundred.
3. 'Seize the...'
4. What can be used as fake marijuana?
(c) All of the below.
5. What are 'springing up all over the New Nation?'
(a) Free Shops.
(b) Free Armories.
(c) Free Universities.
(d) Free Hospitals.
6. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
(b) Rice and Cong sauce.
(c) Street Salad.
(d) Whole Earth Bread.
7. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
(a) Uruguayan 10 Centismo.
(b) Icelandic 5 Auran.
(c) Peruvian 20 Centavo.
(d) Danish 5 Ore.
8. How many points are on the star in the flag of 'our nation?'
9. What is a farmhouse with a small garden, some livestock, and maybe a pond?
(a) Hobby farm.
(b) Family farm.
(c) Small farm.
(d) Recreational farm.
10. Where can you get a free umbrella?
(a) Coffee shops.
(b) Train or bus stations.
(c) Church closets.
(d) An umbrella store.
11. What is still available in Amerika, 'despite what you may have heard?'
12. Which door is the best to use for sneaking into a theater?
(a) Employee entrance.
(b) Front door.
(c) Fire exit.
(d) Loading bay door.
13. What type of vehicle is easier to hitch a ride on at night?
(b) Pickup truck.
14. What number size of brass washer doubles as a dime?
15. What should you do to all your cans before going to the cashier?
(a) Switch the labels.
(b) Put them in the pockets of a large coat.
(c) Switch the lids.
(d) Dent them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is at the center of the star on the flag?
2. What percentage of a charity's funds go to fund the organization itself?
3. What is even easier to shoplift than food?
4. What is a common disease in the hip community?
5. Where can one obtain free, or 'dirt cheap,' blueprints and information?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)