Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is yogurt?
(a) All of the below.
(b) A bacteria.
(c) One of the most nutritious foods in the world.
(d) Full of preservatives when in commercial form.
2. What allows you to get more information across than wall scribbling?
(a) Wall postering.
(b) Knocking down walls.
3. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
(a) Uruguayan 10 Centismo.
(b) Icelandic 5 Auran.
(c) Danish 5 Ore.
(d) Peruvian 20 Centavo.
4. What is the maximum allowable range for a radio transmitter to not require an FCC license?
(a) A half mile.
(b) Two miles.
(c) One hundred yards.
(d) Ten feet.
5. What makes a pair of 'snappy casual shoes?'
(a) Skates with the blades removed.
(b) A black plastic bag.
(c) Bowling shoes.
(d) Cut-out sections of tire with inner tube.
6. 'Eternal vigilance and constant mobility are the passwords of...'
7. According to Hoffman, what drugs should be avoided?
(a) All drugs.
(b) Marijuana and hash.
(c) Cocaine and LSD.
(d) Speed and heroin.
8. What is a common disease in the hip community?
(c) Dengue Fever.
9. What characteristic of subway system cards is it important to note?
(a) Letters designating the different lines.
10. What number size of brass washer doubles as a dime?
11. What percentage of a charity's funds go to fund the organization itself?
12. What is the best source of information in a hip community?
(a) Underground newspaper.
(b) Underground railway stations.
(c) Underground websites.
(d) Underground markets.
13. What does Hoffman recommend against when hijacking the mic at a concert?
(a) Being overly dramatic.
(b) Being too brief.
(c) Interrupting the music.
(d) Making threats to the building owners.
14. What state gives out the most generous welfare benefits?
(d) New York.
15. What type of vehicle is easier to hitch a ride on at night?
(c) Pickup truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
2. What should women never go grocery shopping without?
3. How many commercials is the average Amerikan exposed to every day?
4. What can be used as fake marijuana?
5. Which door is the best to use for sneaking into a theater?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)