|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where can one obtain free, or 'dirt cheap,' blueprints and information?
(a) BPOs Inc.
(b) Record clubs.
(c) Government Printing Office.
(d) Libraries on housecleaning day.
2. Where can you get a free umbrella?
(a) An umbrella store.
(b) Train or bus stations.
(c) Church closets.
(d) Coffee shops.
3. What is still available in Amerika, 'despite what you may have heard?'
4. What is a farmhouse with a small garden, some livestock, and maybe a pond?
(a) Recreational farm.
(b) Hobby farm.
(c) Family farm.
(d) Small farm.
5. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
(a) Rice and Cong sauce.
(c) Street Salad.
(d) Whole Earth Bread.
6. What is at the center of the star on the flag?
(a) A mushroom.
(b) A marijuana leaf.
(c) Another, smaller star.
(d) A peace symbol.
7. At the time of writing, what is the value of a stolen airline ticket around the world?
8. What should women never go grocery shopping without?
(a) A male companion.
(b) A handbag.
(c) A list of prices from competing stores.
(d) A crying baby to use as a decoy.
9. What is the maximum allowable range for a radio transmitter to not require an FCC license?
(a) A half mile.
(b) Two miles.
(c) One hundred yards.
(d) Ten feet.
10. What can be used as fake marijuana?
(c) All of the below.
11. How many points are on the star in the flag of 'our nation?'
12. What can you sew onto a t-shirt to aid in stealing?
(a) A plastic bag.
(b) An anarchy symbol.
(c) Psychedelic designs to draw attention away from your hands.
(d) A health inspector's emblem.
13. According to Hoffman, what is the only reason you should be in college?
(a) To destroy it.
(b) To become a straight.
(c) To get ahead in the rat race.
(d) To get an education.
14. What number size of brass washer doubles as a dime?
15. What should every movement have?
(a) The will to act.
(b) A code of conduct.
(c) A prop and costume department.
(d) Accountants and lawyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who should you avoid freeloading from?
2. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
3. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
4. What is even easier to shoplift than food?
5. What type of suspension is preferable on a boxcar?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)