|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On credit cards, what is the letter code for 1970?
2. What number size of brass washer doubles as a dime?
3. 'Eternal vigilance and constant mobility are the passwords of...'
4. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
5. What is a common disease in the hip community?
(d) Dengue Fever.
6. At the time of writing, what is the value of a stolen airline ticket around the world?
7. How many commercials is the average Amerikan exposed to every day?
8. What is a good news item, if done right?
(a) Helping guerrillas escape from zoos.
(b) Guerilla theater.
(c) Guerilla shopping.
(d) Guerilla warfare.
9. What type of strikes can be a source of free furniture?
(a) Furniture factory strikes.
(b) Lightening strikes.
(c) School strikes.
(d) Civil service strikes.
10. What time of year has the highest competition for rental housing?
(a) July and August.
(b) June and September.
(c) December and March.
(d) October and January.
11. When making 'road hog crispies,' how long should the millet be boiled for?
(a) An hour.
(b) Forty-five minutes.
(c) A half an hour.
(d) Two or three hours.
12. What is still available in Amerika, 'despite what you may have heard?'
13. What is one of the 'neatest' ways to travel for free?
(a) Stowing away on ships.
14. What is at the center of the star on the flag?
(a) A mushroom.
(b) A marijuana leaf.
(c) Another, smaller star.
(d) A peace symbol.
15. What allows you to get more information across than wall scribbling?
(a) Knocking down walls.
(b) Wall postering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's Register of Companies, Directors and Executives does Hoffman recommend?
2. What destination does Hoffman recommend for a free vacation?
3. What is the best source of information in a hip community?
4. What is it important to do before 'pulling a big rip off' at a grocery store?
5. What does the law of gravity also affect?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)