|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
(a) Icelandic 5 Auran.
(b) Peruvian 20 Centavo.
(c) Uruguayan 10 Centismo.
(d) Danish 5 Ore.
2. How much money in free phone calls was made from New York City in 1969?
(a) One million dollars.
(b) Five million dollars.
(c) Ten million dollars.
(d) Twenty million dollars.
3. What are 'springing up all over the New Nation?'
(a) Free Armories.
(b) Free Universities.
(c) Free Hospitals.
(d) Free Shops.
4. Who's Register of Companies, Directors and Executives does Hoffman recommend?
5. What type of vehicle is easier to hitch a ride on at night?
(a) Pickup truck.
6. What is still available in Amerika, 'despite what you may have heard?'
7. What should women never go grocery shopping without?
(a) A handbag.
(b) A crying baby to use as a decoy.
(c) A list of prices from competing stores.
(d) A male companion.
8. What is a common disease in the hip community?
(b) Dengue Fever.
9. What type of card is useful for people in their mid twenties?
(a) Credit card.
(b) International Student Card.
(c) Youth Card.
(d) Get-out-of-jail-free card.
10. On credit cards, what is the letter code for 1970?
11. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
(a) Picking up girls.
(d) Meeting with each other.
12. How many commercials is the average Amerikan exposed to every day?
13. What is a farmhouse with a small garden, some livestock, and maybe a pond?
(a) Hobby farm.
(b) Family farm.
(c) Small farm.
(d) Recreational farm.
14. Who should you avoid freeloading from?
(a) The military.
(b) Your parents.
(c) People with guns and bad attitudes.
(d) Sisters and brothers.
15. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
(a) Whole Earth Bread.
(c) Rice and Cong sauce.
(d) Street Salad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of strikes can be a source of free furniture?
2. What makes a pair of 'snappy casual shoes?'
3. What is one of the 'neatest' ways to travel for free?
4. What is farmland measured in?
5. What can you sew onto a t-shirt to aid in stealing?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)