|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a good news item, if done right?
(a) Guerilla warfare.
(b) Guerilla theater.
(c) Helping guerrillas escape from zoos.
(d) Guerilla shopping.
2. What is the best source of information in a hip community?
(a) Underground websites.
(b) Underground railway stations.
(c) Underground newspaper.
(d) Underground markets.
3. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
(a) Street Salad.
(b) Whole Earth Bread.
(c) Rice and Cong sauce.
4. What does the law of gravity also affect?
(a) The legal system.
(b) Carrying stuff.
5. How much money did the hijacker ask for when he 'got greedy?'
(a) One hundred thousand dollars.
(b) One billion dollars.
(c) One hundred million dollars.
(d) One million dollars.
6. What is a common disease in the hip community?
(d) Dengue Fever.
7. What should you do to all your cans before going to the cashier?
(a) Put them in the pockets of a large coat.
(b) Switch the lids.
(c) Dent them.
(d) Switch the labels.
8. 'Seize the...'
9. What type of vehicle is easier to hitch a ride on at night?
(a) Pickup truck.
10. What type of suspension is preferable on a boxcar?
(b) Torsion beam.
(d) Pneumatic press.
11. According to Hoffman, what is the only reason you should be in college?
(a) To become a straight.
(b) To destroy it.
(c) To get an education.
(d) To get ahead in the rat race.
12. What is farmland measured in?
(b) Square feet.
13. Who should you avoid freeloading from?
(a) The military.
(b) Sisters and brothers.
(c) Your parents.
(d) People with guns and bad attitudes.
14. What is at the center of the star on the flag?
(a) A marijuana leaf.
(b) A peace symbol.
(c) A mushroom.
(d) Another, smaller star.
15. According to Hoffman, what can few police officers read?
(b) A book without having to use a dictionary.
(c) The Constitution.
(d) A driver's license.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money in free phone calls was made from New York City in 1969?
2. What should every movement have?
3. What number size of brass washer doubles as a dime?
4. What time of year has the highest competition for rental housing?
5. When making 'road hog crispies,' how long should the millet be boiled for?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)