|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hoffman, what drugs should be avoided?
(a) Speed and heroin.
(b) All drugs.
(c) Cocaine and LSD.
(d) Marijuana and hash.
2. On credit cards, what is the letter code for 1970?
3. What type of vehicle is easier to hitch a ride on at night?
(b) Pickup truck.
4. What is at the center of the star on the flag?
(a) A marijuana leaf.
(b) A mushroom.
(c) A peace symbol.
(d) Another, smaller star.
5. What is a good news item, if done right?
(a) Guerilla warfare.
(b) Guerilla theater.
(c) Guerilla shopping.
(d) Helping guerrillas escape from zoos.
6. How much money in free phone calls was made from New York City in 1969?
(a) Ten million dollars.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) Five million dollars.
(d) Twenty million dollars.
7. What should women never go grocery shopping without?
(a) A list of prices from competing stores.
(b) A crying baby to use as a decoy.
(c) A male companion.
(d) A handbag.
8. What is farmland measured in?
(b) Square feet.
9. What is a common disease in the hip community?
(a) Dengue Fever.
10. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
11. What does Hoffman recommend against when hijacking the mic at a concert?
(a) Being overly dramatic.
(b) Making threats to the building owners.
(c) Being too brief.
(d) Interrupting the music.
12. What state gives out the most generous welfare benefits?
(c) New York.
13. What is yogurt?
(a) Full of preservatives when in commercial form.
(b) One of the most nutritious foods in the world.
(c) A bacteria.
(d) All of the below.
14. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
(a) A couple dozen.
(c) One hundred.
15. How many commercials is the average Amerikan exposed to every day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
2. What are two of the easiest STDs to pick up?
3. What is the best source of information in a hip community?
4. What should every movement have?
5. What is still available in Amerika, 'despite what you may have heard?'
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)