|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
(a) Rice and Cong sauce.
(b) Street Salad.
(c) Whole Earth Bread.
2. What should you do to all your cans before going to the cashier?
(a) Switch the lids.
(b) Switch the labels.
(c) Put them in the pockets of a large coat.
(d) Dent them.
3. What does Hoffman recommend against when hijacking the mic at a concert?
(a) Being overly dramatic.
(b) Making threats to the building owners.
(c) Being too brief.
(d) Interrupting the music.
4. Who should you avoid freeloading from?
(a) The military.
(b) Sisters and brothers.
(c) Your parents.
(d) People with guns and bad attitudes.
5. What is still available in Amerika, 'despite what you may have heard?'
6. What does Hoffman recommend as the best method of birth control?
(c) An IUD.
(d) The pill.
7. What allows you to get more information across than wall scribbling?
(a) Wall postering.
(b) Knocking down walls.
8. According to Hoffman, what is the only reason you should be in college?
(a) To get ahead in the rat race.
(b) To destroy it.
(c) To become a straight.
(d) To get an education.
9. What should every movement have?
(a) A prop and costume department.
(b) The will to act.
(c) A code of conduct.
(d) Accountants and lawyers.
10. How many commercials is the average Amerikan exposed to every day?
11. What is it important to do before 'pulling a big rip off' at a grocery store?
(a) Bottle it.
(b) Case it.
(c) Bag it.
(d) Box it.
12. What destination does Hoffman recommend for a free vacation?
(a) New York.
(b) The park.
(c) Las Vegas.
13. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
(c) Meeting with each other.
(d) Picking up girls.
14. What is a farmhouse with a small garden, some livestock, and maybe a pond?
(a) Hobby farm.
(b) Small farm.
(c) Family farm.
(d) Recreational farm.
15. What time of year has the highest competition for rental housing?
(a) October and January.
(b) July and August.
(c) December and March.
(d) June and September.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the 'tar jungle?'
2. According to Hoffman, what can few police officers read?
3. How much money did the hijacker ask for when he 'got greedy?'
4. What is a common disease in the hip community?
5. Who's Register of Companies, Directors and Executives does Hoffman recommend?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)