|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it important to do before 'pulling a big rip off' at a grocery store?
(a) Bottle it.
(b) Box it.
(c) Bag it.
(d) Case it.
2. What does Hoffman recommend as the best method of birth control?
(a) The pill.
(b) An IUD.
3. What destination does Hoffman recommend for a free vacation?
(b) New York.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) The park.
4. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
(a) One hundred.
(b) A couple dozen.
5. What are two of the easiest STDs to pick up?
(a) HIV and AIDS.
(b) Warts and fungus.
(c) Gon and Chlam.
(d) Syph and Clap.
6. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
(b) Picking up girls.
(c) Meeting with each other.
7. What can you sew onto a t-shirt to aid in stealing?
(a) A health inspector's emblem.
(b) A plastic bag.
(c) An anarchy symbol.
(d) Psychedelic designs to draw attention away from your hands.
8. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
(a) A dead rat.
(b) A good tip.
(d) A forged, blank check.
9. What type of strikes can be a source of free furniture?
(a) Lightening strikes.
(b) School strikes.
(c) Furniture factory strikes.
(d) Civil service strikes.
10. What type of person is a good friend to have at the docks?
(d) Dock loaders.
11. What is a common disease in the hip community?
(b) Dengue Fever.
12. What percentage of a charity's funds go to fund the organization itself?
13. What does Hoffman recommend against when hijacking the mic at a concert?
(a) Being overly dramatic.
(b) Making threats to the building owners.
(c) Interrupting the music.
(d) Being too brief.
14. What does the law of gravity also affect?
(a) Carrying stuff.
(d) The legal system.
15. Where can you get a free umbrella?
(a) An umbrella store.
(b) Coffee shops.
(c) Church closets.
(d) Train or bus stations.
Short Answer Questions
1. When making 'road hog crispies,' how long should the millet be boiled for?
2. What allows you to get more information across than wall scribbling?
3. What is a farmhouse with a small garden, some livestock, and maybe a pond?
4. What type of suspension is preferable on a boxcar?
5. What is a good news item, if done right?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)