|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hoffman recommend against when hijacking the mic at a concert?
(a) Making threats to the building owners.
(b) Interrupting the music.
(c) Being too brief.
(d) Being overly dramatic.
2. According to Hoffman, what is the only reason you should be in college?
(a) To become a straight.
(b) To get an education.
(c) To destroy it.
(d) To get ahead in the rat race.
3. How many commercials is the average Amerikan exposed to every day?
4. What makes a pair of 'snappy casual shoes?'
(a) Skates with the blades removed.
(b) Bowling shoes.
(c) A black plastic bag.
(d) Cut-out sections of tire with inner tube.
5. What type of suspension is preferable on a boxcar?
(b) Pneumatic press.
(d) Torsion beam.
6. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
(a) Peruvian 20 Centavo.
(b) Icelandic 5 Auran.
(c) Uruguayan 10 Centismo.
(d) Danish 5 Ore.
7. What should you do to all your cans before going to the cashier?
(a) Switch the labels.
(b) Put them in the pockets of a large coat.
(c) Switch the lids.
(d) Dent them.
8. What should women never go grocery shopping without?
(a) A crying baby to use as a decoy.
(b) A male companion.
(c) A handbag.
(d) A list of prices from competing stores.
9. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
10. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
(b) Meeting with each other.
(c) Picking up girls.
11. How much money did the hijacker ask for when he 'got greedy?'
(a) One hundred thousand dollars.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) One billion dollars.
(d) One hundred million dollars.
12. What country has a lot of free land available?
13. When making 'road hog crispies,' how long should the millet be boiled for?
(a) Two or three hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) A half an hour.
(d) Forty-five minutes.
14. What is yogurt?
(a) Full of preservatives when in commercial form.
(b) All of the below.
(c) A bacteria.
(d) One of the most nutritious foods in the world.
15. What number size of brass washer doubles as a dime?
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of a charity's funds go to fund the organization itself?
2. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
3. What is farmland measured in?
4. According to Hoffman, what drugs should be avoided?
5. What destination does Hoffman recommend for a free vacation?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)