|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the law of gravity also affect?
(c) Carrying stuff.
(d) The legal system.
2. 'Eternal vigilance and constant mobility are the passwords of...'
3. What is the 'tar jungle?'
(a) The spaces below overpasses.
(b) The modern city.
(c) The roofs of tall buildings.
(d) Abandoned parking lots.
4. How much money in free phone calls was made from New York City in 1969?
(a) Ten million dollars.
(b) Twenty million dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) Five million dollars.
5. What is it important to do before 'pulling a big rip off' at a grocery store?
(a) Box it.
(b) Bottle it.
(c) Case it.
(d) Bag it.
6. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
(a) Meeting with each other.
(c) Picking up girls.
7. Who's Register of Companies, Directors and Executives does Hoffman recommend?
8. What is the best source of information in a hip community?
(a) Underground railway stations.
(b) Underground newspaper.
(c) Underground websites.
(d) Underground markets.
9. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
(a) Rice and Cong sauce.
(c) Street Salad.
(d) Whole Earth Bread.
10. What number size of brass washer doubles as a dime?
11. 'Seize the...'
12. What should women never go grocery shopping without?
(a) A male companion.
(b) A crying baby to use as a decoy.
(c) A list of prices from competing stores.
(d) A handbag.
13. What is even easier to shoplift than food?
14. What is a farmhouse with a small garden, some livestock, and maybe a pond?
(a) Small farm.
(b) Family farm.
(c) Recreational farm.
(d) Hobby farm.
15. What is the maximum allowable range for a radio transmitter to not require an FCC license?
(a) Two miles.
(b) A half mile.
(c) Ten feet.
(d) One hundred yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many points are on the star in the flag of 'our nation?'
2. At the time of writing, what is the value of a stolen airline ticket around the world?
3. According to Hoffman, what drugs should be avoided?
4. When making 'road hog crispies,' how long should the millet be boiled for?
5. What type of strikes can be a source of free furniture?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)