|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hoffman, what can few police officers read?
(a) The Constitution.
(b) A driver's license.
(c) A book without having to use a dictionary.
2. Where can you get a free umbrella?
(a) Coffee shops.
(b) Train or bus stations.
(c) An umbrella store.
(d) Church closets.
3. How much money did the hijacker ask for when he 'got greedy?'
(a) One billion dollars.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) One hundred thousand dollars.
(d) One hundred million dollars.
4. What type of card is useful for people in their mid twenties?
(a) Get-out-of-jail-free card.
(b) Credit card.
(c) International Student Card.
(d) Youth Card.
5. What characteristic of subway system cards is it important to note?
(a) Letters designating the different lines.
6. What is the maximum allowable range for a radio transmitter to not require an FCC license?
(a) Ten feet.
(b) A half mile.
(c) Two miles.
(d) One hundred yards.
7. Who's Register of Companies, Directors and Executives does Hoffman recommend?
8. According to Hoffman, what drugs should be avoided?
(a) Speed and heroin.
(b) Cocaine and LSD.
(c) All drugs.
(d) Marijuana and hash.
9. According to Hoffman, what is the only reason you should be in college?
(a) To destroy it.
(b) To get an education.
(c) To get ahead in the rat race.
(d) To become a straight.
10. What number size of brass washer doubles as a dime?
11. On credit cards, what is the letter code for 1970?
12. What is the 'tar jungle?'
(a) Abandoned parking lots.
(b) The roofs of tall buildings.
(c) The modern city.
(d) The spaces below overpasses.
13. What is a common disease in the hip community?
(c) Dengue Fever.
14. What state gives out the most generous welfare benefits?
(a) New York.
15. What does Hoffman recommend as the best method of birth control?
(b) An IUD.
(d) The pill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
2. What destination does Hoffman recommend for a free vacation?
3. What is one of the 'neatest' ways to travel for free?
4. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
5. What should women never go grocery shopping without?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)