|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
2. 'Seize the...'
3. What type of person is a good friend to have at the docks?
(a) Dock loaders.
4. What is still available in Amerika, 'despite what you may have heard?'
5. What can be used as fake marijuana?
(b) All of the below.
6. What is it important to do before 'pulling a big rip off' at a grocery store?
(a) Case it.
(b) Bag it.
(c) Bottle it.
(d) Box it.
7. What should every movement have?
(a) Accountants and lawyers.
(b) A prop and costume department.
(c) A code of conduct.
(d) The will to act.
8. What state gives out the most generous welfare benefits?
(c) New York.
9. Where can one obtain free, or 'dirt cheap,' blueprints and information?
(a) Government Printing Office.
(b) Record clubs.
(c) Libraries on housecleaning day.
(d) BPOs Inc.
10. What type of strikes can be a source of free furniture?
(a) Civil service strikes.
(b) Lightening strikes.
(c) School strikes.
(d) Furniture factory strikes.
11. What is a farmhouse with a small garden, some livestock, and maybe a pond?
(a) Hobby farm.
(b) Family farm.
(c) Recreational farm.
(d) Small farm.
12. How much money did the hijacker ask for when he 'got greedy?'
(a) One hundred million dollars.
(b) One billion dollars.
(c) One hundred thousand dollars.
(d) One million dollars.
13. What is one of the 'neatest' ways to travel for free?
(a) Stowing away on ships.
14. How many commercials is the average Amerikan exposed to every day?
15. According to Hoffman, what drugs should be avoided?
(a) Cocaine and LSD.
(b) All drugs.
(c) Marijuana and hash.
(d) Speed and heroin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a common disease in the hip community?
2. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
3. What should you do to all your cans before going to the cashier?
4. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
5. What makes a pair of 'snappy casual shoes?'
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)