|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hoffman recommend against when hijacking the mic at a concert?
(a) Being too brief.
(b) Being overly dramatic.
(c) Interrupting the music.
(d) Making threats to the building owners.
2. What type of strikes can be a source of free furniture?
(a) School strikes.
(b) Furniture factory strikes.
(c) Lightening strikes.
(d) Civil service strikes.
3. What can be used as fake marijuana?
(d) All of the below.
4. What destination does Hoffman recommend for a free vacation?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) New York.
(c) The park.
5. What is even easier to shoplift than food?
6. How much money in free phone calls was made from New York City in 1969?
(a) Ten million dollars.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) Twenty million dollars.
(d) Five million dollars.
7. What is farmland measured in?
(a) Square feet.
8. What country has a lot of free land available?
9. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
(a) Uruguayan 10 Centismo.
(b) Peruvian 20 Centavo.
(c) Icelandic 5 Auran.
(d) Danish 5 Ore.
10. What is one of the 'neatest' ways to travel for free?
(d) Stowing away on ships.
11. Where can one obtain free, or 'dirt cheap,' blueprints and information?
(a) BPOs Inc.
(b) Record clubs.
(c) Libraries on housecleaning day.
(d) Government Printing Office.
12. How many points are on the star in the flag of 'our nation?'
13. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
14. What should every movement have?
(a) A prop and costume department.
(b) Accountants and lawyers.
(c) The will to act.
(d) A code of conduct.
15. What is a farmhouse with a small garden, some livestock, and maybe a pond?
(a) Small farm.
(b) Hobby farm.
(c) Family farm.
(d) Recreational farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a common disease in the hip community?
2. 'Seize the...'
3. When making 'road hog crispies,' how long should the millet be boiled for?
4. According to Hoffman, what drugs should be avoided?
5. What is the 'tar jungle?'
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)