|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of a charity's funds go to fund the organization itself?
2. What is a common disease in the hip community?
(d) Dengue Fever.
3. When making 'road hog crispies,' how long should the millet be boiled for?
(a) Forty-five minutes.
(b) Two or three hours.
(c) A half an hour.
(d) An hour.
4. How many points are on the star in the flag of 'our nation?'
5. What is the 'tar jungle?'
(a) The roofs of tall buildings.
(b) The spaces below overpasses.
(c) Abandoned parking lots.
(d) The modern city.
6. How much money in free phone calls was made from New York City in 1969?
(a) Twenty million dollars.
(b) Five million dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) Ten million dollars.
7. According to Hoffman, what is the only reason you should be in college?
(a) To become a straight.
(b) To get an education.
(c) To get ahead in the rat race.
(d) To destroy it.
8. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
(a) Peruvian 20 Centavo.
(b) Uruguayan 10 Centismo.
(c) Icelandic 5 Auran.
(d) Danish 5 Ore.
9. How many commercials is the average Amerikan exposed to every day?
10. What does the law of gravity also affect?
(a) Carrying stuff.
(b) The legal system.
11. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
(a) Picking up girls.
(b) Meeting with each other.
12. 'Eternal vigilance and constant mobility are the passwords of...'
13. What does Hoffman recommend as the best method of birth control?
(c) The pill.
(d) An IUD.
14. Where can one obtain free, or 'dirt cheap,' blueprints and information?
(a) Libraries on housecleaning day.
(b) Government Printing Office.
(c) Record clubs.
(d) BPOs Inc.
15. What characteristic of subway system cards is it important to note?
(a) Letters designating the different lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hoffman, what drugs should be avoided?
2. What type of vehicle is easier to hitch a ride on at night?
3. What type of strikes can be a source of free furniture?
4. How much money did the hijacker ask for when he 'got greedy?'
5. At the time of writing, what is the value of a stolen airline ticket around the world?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)