|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hoffman recommend against when hijacking the mic at a concert?
(a) Interrupting the music.
(b) Being too brief.
(c) Being overly dramatic.
(d) Making threats to the building owners.
2. On credit cards, what is the letter code for 1970?
3. What time of year has the highest competition for rental housing?
(a) July and August.
(b) October and January.
(c) December and March.
(d) June and September.
4. Where can one obtain free, or 'dirt cheap,' blueprints and information?
(a) Government Printing Office.
(b) Libraries on housecleaning day.
(c) Record clubs.
(d) BPOs Inc.
5. When making 'road hog crispies,' how long should the millet be boiled for?
(a) Two or three hours.
(b) Forty-five minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) A half an hour.
6. What does the law of gravity also affect?
(b) Carrying stuff.
(d) The legal system.
7. What destination does Hoffman recommend for a free vacation?
(b) The park.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) New York.
8. What country has a lot of free land available?
9. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
(a) Uruguayan 10 Centismo.
(b) Peruvian 20 Centavo.
(c) Icelandic 5 Auran.
(d) Danish 5 Ore.
10. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
(a) A dead rat.
(c) A good tip.
(d) A forged, blank check.
11. What makes a pair of 'snappy casual shoes?'
(a) Cut-out sections of tire with inner tube.
(b) A black plastic bag.
(c) Bowling shoes.
(d) Skates with the blades removed.
12. What is the best source of information in a hip community?
(a) Underground markets.
(b) Underground newspaper.
(c) Underground railway stations.
(d) Underground websites.
13. How much money did the hijacker ask for when he 'got greedy?'
(a) One million dollars.
(b) One hundred thousand dollars.
(c) One billion dollars.
(d) One hundred million dollars.
14. What can you sew onto a t-shirt to aid in stealing?
(a) A health inspector's emblem.
(b) A plastic bag.
(c) Psychedelic designs to draw attention away from your hands.
(d) An anarchy symbol.
15. According to Hoffman, what drugs should be avoided?
(a) Marijuana and hash.
(b) Speed and heroin.
(c) All drugs.
(d) Cocaine and LSD.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hoffman, what is the only reason you should be in college?
2. Who's Register of Companies, Directors and Executives does Hoffman recommend?
3. What type of card is useful for people in their mid twenties?
4. How much money in free phone calls was made from New York City in 1969?
5. What should every movement have?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)