|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state gives out the most generous welfare benefits?
(a) New York.
2. How many commercials is the average Amerikan exposed to every day?
3. What is still available in Amerika, 'despite what you may have heard?'
4. What makes a pair of 'snappy casual shoes?'
(a) A black plastic bag.
(b) Skates with the blades removed.
(c) Bowling shoes.
(d) Cut-out sections of tire with inner tube.
5. What country has a lot of free land available?
6. What should women never go grocery shopping without?
(a) A handbag.
(b) A crying baby to use as a decoy.
(c) A male companion.
(d) A list of prices from competing stores.
7. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
(a) Uruguayan 10 Centismo.
(b) Icelandic 5 Auran.
(c) Peruvian 20 Centavo.
(d) Danish 5 Ore.
8. What is it important to do before 'pulling a big rip off' at a grocery store?
(a) Case it.
(b) Bag it.
(c) Bottle it.
(d) Box it.
9. What is a common disease in the hip community?
(d) Dengue Fever.
10. How many points are on the star in the flag of 'our nation?'
11. On credit cards, what is the letter code for 1970?
12. Which door is the best to use for sneaking into a theater?
(a) Employee entrance.
(b) Fire exit.
(c) Front door.
(d) Loading bay door.
13. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
(b) A couple dozen.
(d) One hundred.
14. What does the law of gravity also affect?
(b) The legal system.
(d) Carrying stuff.
15. According to Hoffman, what can few police officers read?
(b) A driver's license.
(c) A book without having to use a dictionary.
(d) The Constitution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's Register of Companies, Directors and Executives does Hoffman recommend?
2. What is the 'tar jungle?'
3. What can be used as fake marijuana?
4. What is at the center of the star on the flag?
5. What is yogurt?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)