|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
(a) A good tip.
(b) A forged, blank check.
(c) A dead rat.
2. What is a common disease in the hip community?
(b) Dengue Fever.
3. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
(a) Whole Earth Bread.
(b) Rice and Cong sauce.
(c) Street Salad.
4. What type of person is a good friend to have at the docks?
(a) Dock loaders.
5. What state gives out the most generous welfare benefits?
(d) New York.
6. What is the maximum allowable range for a radio transmitter to not require an FCC license?
(a) One hundred yards.
(b) Ten feet.
(c) Two miles.
(d) A half mile.
7. Where can one obtain free, or 'dirt cheap,' blueprints and information?
(a) Government Printing Office.
(b) BPOs Inc.
(c) Libraries on housecleaning day.
(d) Record clubs.
8. What percentage of a charity's funds go to fund the organization itself?
9. At the time of writing, what is the value of a stolen airline ticket around the world?
10. What should every movement have?
(a) A prop and costume department.
(b) A code of conduct.
(c) Accountants and lawyers.
(d) The will to act.
11. 'Eternal vigilance and constant mobility are the passwords of...'
12. What is one of the 'neatest' ways to travel for free?
(a) Stowing away on ships.
13. What should women never go grocery shopping without?
(a) A male companion.
(b) A crying baby to use as a decoy.
(c) A handbag.
(d) A list of prices from competing stores.
14. What characteristic of subway system cards is it important to note?
(d) Letters designating the different lines.
15. What makes a pair of 'snappy casual shoes?'
(a) Bowling shoes.
(b) Skates with the blades removed.
(c) A black plastic bag.
(d) Cut-out sections of tire with inner tube.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it important to do before 'pulling a big rip off' at a grocery store?
2. What destination does Hoffman recommend for a free vacation?
3. What country has a lot of free land available?
4. What are 'springing up all over the New Nation?'
5. What type of strikes can be a source of free furniture?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)