|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hoffman, what can few police officers read?
(b) A driver's license.
(c) A book without having to use a dictionary.
(d) The Constitution.
2. What is one of the 'neatest' ways to travel for free?
(a) Stowing away on ships.
3. 'Eternal vigilance and constant mobility are the passwords of...'
4. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
(a) Rice and Cong sauce.
(c) Whole Earth Bread.
(d) Street Salad.
5. What is even easier to shoplift than food?
6. What should every movement have?
(a) Accountants and lawyers.
(b) The will to act.
(c) A code of conduct.
(d) A prop and costume department.
7. What can you sew onto a t-shirt to aid in stealing?
(a) A plastic bag.
(b) A health inspector's emblem.
(c) Psychedelic designs to draw attention away from your hands.
(d) An anarchy symbol.
8. What are 'springing up all over the New Nation?'
(a) Free Armories.
(b) Free Shops.
(c) Free Hospitals.
(d) Free Universities.
9. Which door is the best to use for sneaking into a theater?
(a) Employee entrance.
(b) Fire exit.
(c) Front door.
(d) Loading bay door.
10. According to Hoffman, what is the only reason you should be in college?
(a) To destroy it.
(b) To get ahead in the rat race.
(c) To get an education.
(d) To become a straight.
11. What is still available in Amerika, 'despite what you may have heard?'
12. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
(c) A couple dozen.
(d) One hundred.
13. What is the best source of information in a hip community?
(a) Underground markets.
(b) Underground newspaper.
(c) Underground websites.
(d) Underground railway stations.
14. What should you do to all your cans before going to the cashier?
(a) Switch the lids.
(b) Dent them.
(c) Switch the labels.
(d) Put them in the pockets of a large coat.
15. What is farmland measured in?
(b) Square feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic of subway system cards is it important to note?
2. How many points are on the star in the flag of 'our nation?'
3. What percentage of a charity's funds go to fund the organization itself?
4. What number size of brass washer doubles as a dime?
5. What is a farmhouse with a small garden, some livestock, and maybe a pond?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)