|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where can one obtain free, or 'dirt cheap,' blueprints and information?
(a) Record clubs.
(b) BPOs Inc.
(c) Libraries on housecleaning day.
(d) Government Printing Office.
2. What is at the center of the star on the flag?
(a) A mushroom.
(b) Another, smaller star.
(c) A marijuana leaf.
(d) A peace symbol.
3. What destination does Hoffman recommend for a free vacation?
(a) New York.
(b) The park.
(d) Las Vegas.
4. According to Hoffman, what drugs should be avoided?
(a) Marijuana and hash.
(b) Speed and heroin.
(c) All drugs.
(d) Cocaine and LSD.
5. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
(a) Icelandic 5 Auran.
(b) Peruvian 20 Centavo.
(c) Uruguayan 10 Centismo.
(d) Danish 5 Ore.
6. What should women never go grocery shopping without?
(a) A male companion.
(b) A list of prices from competing stores.
(c) A crying baby to use as a decoy.
(d) A handbag.
7. Where can you get a free umbrella?
(a) Church closets.
(b) An umbrella store.
(c) Train or bus stations.
(d) Coffee shops.
8. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
(a) Whole Earth Bread.
(c) Rice and Cong sauce.
(d) Street Salad.
9. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
(b) A couple dozen.
(d) One hundred.
10. What is farmland measured in?
(d) Square feet.
11. What are two of the easiest STDs to pick up?
(a) HIV and AIDS.
(b) Syph and Clap.
(c) Warts and fungus.
(d) Gon and Chlam.
12. What does the law of gravity also affect?
(a) Carrying stuff.
(d) The legal system.
13. 'Seize the...'
14. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
(a) A good tip.
(b) A forged, blank check.
(c) A dead rat.
15. What is it important to do before 'pulling a big rip off' at a grocery store?
(a) Bag it.
(b) Bottle it.
(c) Case it.
(d) Box it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are 'springing up all over the New Nation?'
2. What can be used as fake marijuana?
3. What percentage of a charity's funds go to fund the organization itself?
4. What is a farmhouse with a small garden, some livestock, and maybe a pond?
5. What allows you to get more information across than wall scribbling?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)