|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of a charity's funds go to fund the organization itself?
2. What should you do to all your cans before going to the cashier?
(a) Switch the labels.
(b) Switch the lids.
(c) Put them in the pockets of a large coat.
(d) Dent them.
3. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
4. What type of person is a good friend to have at the docks?
(a) Dock loaders.
5. What destination does Hoffman recommend for a free vacation?
(a) New York.
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) The park.
6. What does Hoffman recommend against when hijacking the mic at a concert?
(a) Making threats to the building owners.
(b) Being too brief.
(c) Interrupting the music.
(d) Being overly dramatic.
7. What characteristic of subway system cards is it important to note?
(c) Letters designating the different lines.
8. What are 'springing up all over the New Nation?'
(a) Free Armories.
(b) Free Shops.
(c) Free Hospitals.
(d) Free Universities.
9. What is a common disease in the hip community?
(a) Dengue Fever.
10. How many commercials is the average Amerikan exposed to every day?
11. What is the best source of information in a hip community?
(a) Underground websites.
(b) Underground railway stations.
(c) Underground markets.
(d) Underground newspaper.
12. What should every movement have?
(a) A prop and costume department.
(b) The will to act.
(c) Accountants and lawyers.
(d) A code of conduct.
13. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
(a) Uruguayan 10 Centismo.
(b) Icelandic 5 Auran.
(c) Danish 5 Ore.
(d) Peruvian 20 Centavo.
14. What type of card is useful for people in their mid twenties?
(a) Get-out-of-jail-free card.
(b) Credit card.
(c) Youth Card.
(d) International Student Card.
15. What are two of the easiest STDs to pick up?
(a) Warts and fungus.
(b) Gon and Chlam.
(c) Syph and Clap.
(d) HIV and AIDS.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is still available in Amerika, 'despite what you may have heard?'
2. According to Hoffman, what can few police officers read?
3. Where can one obtain free, or 'dirt cheap,' blueprints and information?
4. What allows you to get more information across than wall scribbling?
5. What state gives out the most generous welfare benefits?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)