|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are 'springing up all over the New Nation?'
(a) Free Armories.
(b) Free Universities.
(c) Free Hospitals.
(d) Free Shops.
2. When making 'road hog crispies,' how long should the millet be boiled for?
(a) Two or three hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) Forty-five minutes.
(d) A half an hour.
3. How many points are on the star in the flag of 'our nation?'
4. What is yogurt?
(a) All of the below.
(b) One of the most nutritious foods in the world.
(c) A bacteria.
(d) Full of preservatives when in commercial form.
5. What should you do to all your cans before going to the cashier?
(a) Put them in the pockets of a large coat.
(b) Dent them.
(c) Switch the labels.
(d) Switch the lids.
6. What is the best source of information in a hip community?
(a) Underground websites.
(b) Underground newspaper.
(c) Underground railway stations.
(d) Underground markets.
7. What does Hoffman recommend as the best method of birth control?
(a) The pill.
(b) An IUD.
8. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
9. How many commercials is the average Amerikan exposed to every day?
10. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
(a) Peruvian 20 Centavo.
(b) Uruguayan 10 Centismo.
(c) Danish 5 Ore.
(d) Icelandic 5 Auran.
11. How much money did the hijacker ask for when he 'got greedy?'
(a) One hundred thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred million dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) One billion dollars.
12. What should every movement have?
(a) A prop and costume department.
(b) The will to act.
(c) Accountants and lawyers.
(d) A code of conduct.
13. Who should you avoid freeloading from?
(a) Sisters and brothers.
(b) Your parents.
(c) People with guns and bad attitudes.
(d) The military.
14. What type of vehicle is easier to hitch a ride on at night?
(b) Pickup truck.
15. What type of person is a good friend to have at the docks?
(c) Dock loaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of card is useful for people in their mid twenties?
2. What can you sew onto a t-shirt to aid in stealing?
3. What does the law of gravity also affect?
4. What time of year has the highest competition for rental housing?
5. According to Hoffman, what can few police officers read?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)