|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state gives out the most generous welfare benefits?
(c) New York.
2. What is a farmhouse with a small garden, some livestock, and maybe a pond?
(a) Small farm.
(b) Hobby farm.
(c) Family farm.
(d) Recreational farm.
3. What are 'springing up all over the New Nation?'
(a) Free Armories.
(b) Free Universities.
(c) Free Hospitals.
(d) Free Shops.
4. What are two of the easiest STDs to pick up?
(a) HIV and AIDS.
(b) Syph and Clap.
(c) Gon and Chlam.
(d) Warts and fungus.
5. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
(c) A couple dozen.
(d) One hundred.
6. 'Eternal vigilance and constant mobility are the passwords of...'
7. What does Hoffman recommend as the best method of birth control?
(a) The pill.
(d) An IUD.
8. What type of strikes can be a source of free furniture?
(a) Lightening strikes.
(b) School strikes.
(c) Furniture factory strikes.
(d) Civil service strikes.
9. How much money in free phone calls was made from New York City in 1969?
(a) Five million dollars.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) Twenty million dollars.
(d) Ten million dollars.
10. What does Hoffman recommend against when hijacking the mic at a concert?
(a) Being overly dramatic.
(b) Being too brief.
(c) Making threats to the building owners.
(d) Interrupting the music.
11. What is even easier to shoplift than food?
12. What is farmland measured in?
(b) Square feet.
13. What type of vehicle is easier to hitch a ride on at night?
(a) Pickup truck.
14. What is the maximum allowable range for a radio transmitter to not require an FCC license?
(a) One hundred yards.
(b) Two miles.
(c) Ten feet.
(d) A half mile.
15. What type of card is useful for people in their mid twenties?
(a) Youth Card.
(b) Credit card.
(c) International Student Card.
(d) Get-out-of-jail-free card.
Short Answer Questions
1. On credit cards, what is the letter code for 1970?
2. What should you do to all your cans before going to the cashier?
3. What time of year has the highest competition for rental housing?
4. What type of suspension is preferable on a boxcar?
5. How much money did the hijacker ask for when he 'got greedy?'
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)