|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
(a) Rice and Cong sauce.
(b) Whole Earth Bread.
(c) Street Salad.
2. What does the law of gravity also affect?
(b) Carrying stuff.
(c) The legal system.
3. 'Eternal vigilance and constant mobility are the passwords of...'
4. What is at the center of the star on the flag?
(a) Another, smaller star.
(b) A mushroom.
(c) A peace symbol.
(d) A marijuana leaf.
5. Who's Register of Companies, Directors and Executives does Hoffman recommend?
6. What does Hoffman recommend against when hijacking the mic at a concert?
(a) Interrupting the music.
(b) Making threats to the building owners.
(c) Being too brief.
(d) Being overly dramatic.
7. What destination does Hoffman recommend for a free vacation?
(a) The park.
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) New York.
8. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
(b) One hundred.
(c) A couple dozen.
9. What does Hoffman recommend as the best method of birth control?
(b) The pill.
(d) An IUD.
10. What is farmland measured in?
(a) Square feet.
11. What characteristic of subway system cards is it important to note?
(a) Letters designating the different lines.
12. How many points are on the star in the flag of 'our nation?'
13. How much money did the hijacker ask for when he 'got greedy?'
(a) One hundred thousand dollars.
(b) One billion dollars.
(c) One hundred million dollars.
(d) One million dollars.
14. What should every movement have?
(a) The will to act.
(b) A code of conduct.
(c) Accountants and lawyers.
(d) A prop and costume department.
15. What is one of the 'neatest' ways to travel for free?
(c) Stowing away on ships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
2. What are 'springing up all over the New Nation?'
3. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
4. What is the maximum allowable range for a radio transmitter to not require an FCC license?
5. What should women never go grocery shopping without?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)