|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is at the center of the star on the flag?
(a) A peace symbol.
(b) A marijuana leaf.
(c) Another, smaller star.
(d) A mushroom.
2. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
(a) Peruvian 20 Centavo.
(b) Icelandic 5 Auran.
(c) Danish 5 Ore.
(d) Uruguayan 10 Centismo.
3. What type of card is useful for people in their mid twenties?
(a) Youth Card.
(b) International Student Card.
(c) Credit card.
(d) Get-out-of-jail-free card.
4. What is it important to do before 'pulling a big rip off' at a grocery store?
(a) Box it.
(b) Case it.
(c) Bottle it.
(d) Bag it.
5. What type of vehicle is easier to hitch a ride on at night?
(d) Pickup truck.
6. What should every movement have?
(a) A code of conduct.
(b) Accountants and lawyers.
(c) The will to act.
(d) A prop and costume department.
7. What is farmland measured in?
(a) Square feet.
8. What should women never go grocery shopping without?
(a) A crying baby to use as a decoy.
(b) A list of prices from competing stores.
(c) A handbag.
(d) A male companion.
9. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
(a) A good tip.
(c) A dead rat.
(d) A forged, blank check.
10. What allows you to get more information across than wall scribbling?
(c) Knocking down walls.
(d) Wall postering.
11. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
(a) A couple dozen.
(c) One hundred.
12. Where can one obtain free, or 'dirt cheap,' blueprints and information?
(a) BPOs Inc.
(b) Government Printing Office.
(c) Libraries on housecleaning day.
(d) Record clubs.
13. How many commercials is the average Amerikan exposed to every day?
14. How many points are on the star in the flag of 'our nation?'
15. What is a good news item, if done right?
(a) Helping guerrillas escape from zoos.
(b) Guerilla warfare.
(c) Guerilla theater.
(d) Guerilla shopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic of subway system cards is it important to note?
2. What can be used as fake marijuana?
3. Who should you avoid freeloading from?
4. What type of person is a good friend to have at the docks?
5. When making 'road hog crispies,' how long should the millet be boiled for?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)