|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. 'Seize the...'
2. What type of card is useful for people in their mid twenties?
(a) Credit card.
(b) Get-out-of-jail-free card.
(c) International Student Card.
(d) Youth Card.
3. What is yogurt?
(a) Full of preservatives when in commercial form.
(b) One of the most nutritious foods in the world.
(c) All of the below.
(d) A bacteria.
4. What percentage of a charity's funds go to fund the organization itself?
5. What is still available in Amerika, 'despite what you may have heard?'
6. What is the maximum allowable range for a radio transmitter to not require an FCC license?
(a) One hundred yards.
(b) A half mile.
(c) Two miles.
(d) Ten feet.
7. What are 'springing up all over the New Nation?'
(a) Free Armories.
(b) Free Hospitals.
(c) Free Shops.
(d) Free Universities.
8. What characteristic of subway system cards is it important to note?
(c) Letters designating the different lines.
9. What should every movement have?
(a) The will to act.
(b) A code of conduct.
(c) A prop and costume department.
(d) Accountants and lawyers.
10. What time of year has the highest competition for rental housing?
(a) July and August.
(b) December and March.
(c) October and January.
(d) June and September.
11. What allows you to get more information across than wall scribbling?
(a) Knocking down walls.
(c) Wall postering.
12. What can be used as fake marijuana?
(a) All of the below.
13. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
14. What can you sew onto a t-shirt to aid in stealing?
(a) Psychedelic designs to draw attention away from your hands.
(b) A plastic bag.
(c) An anarchy symbol.
(d) A health inspector's emblem.
15. What is even easier to shoplift than food?
Short Answer Questions
1. On credit cards, what is the letter code for 1970?
2. What type of strikes can be a source of free furniture?
3. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
4. What makes a pair of 'snappy casual shoes?'
5. What is farmland measured in?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)