|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Liberate!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Morton Arboretum close?
(a) 8 PM.
(b) 5 PM.
(c) 9 PM.
2. What time of year has the highest competition for rental housing?
(a) June and September.
(b) December and March.
(c) October and January.
(d) July and August.
3. What is the key to getting free overall medical care?
(a) Being on welfare.
(b) A Medicaid card.
(c) Canadian citizenship.
(d) Skillful deception.
4. In one of his songs, what does Joe Hill not guarantee when he picks up a gun?
(a) Which way he will point it.
(b) Whether he will shoot it.
(c) Whether or not it is loaded.
(d) How well he can aim.
5. In THE CHICAGO SEED, what is the name of the column dealing with survival in the Windy City?
(a) 'Survival in the Windy City.'
(b) 'Making it.'
(c) 'Getting by.'
(d) 'Day to day.'
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be acquired for free from Treasure Island grocery?
2. In the United States, what is the minimum age for owning a handgun?
3. What is the address of Planned Parenthood?
4. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
5. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)