|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fight!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
(a) Around a thousand clams.
(b) Less than a hundred dollars.
(c) No more than fifty bucks.
(d) Two hundred greenbacks.
2. 'It's ridiculous to talk about a revolution without a few words on...'
(c) 'What to do after the revolution is successful.'
3. How many points did a person need under Canada's point system to become a landed immigrant?
4. How can a closed circuit television be temporarily knocked out?
(a) With a bright light.
(b) By cutting the power.
(c) With a baseball bat.
(d) By covering over the lens.
5. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a high pulse of over 100 beats per minute usually indicate in an injured person?
2. What country has a lot of free land available?
3. Who held street protests against the Nazis during World War Two?
4. What does RF stand for?
5. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)