|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fight!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
(a) On the bottom of a police car.
(b) A school auditorium.
(c) A church.
(d) A supermarket.
2. What the dimensions of a tabloid-style paper?
(a) 9 7/8" x 14 5/8"
(b) 10 5/7" x 12 1/2"
(c) 16 2/3" x 16 2/3"
(d) 6 8/10" x 13 3/7"
3. On credit cards, what is the letter code for 1970?
4. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
(a) Nothing to do.
(b) Zero budget.
(c) A Thousand Most Wanted list.
(d) Unlimited license to kill and oppress.
5. In Hoffman's day, what machine was used to make almost all I.D. cards?
(a) Blickensderfer typewriter.
(c) Teletype 300.
(d) IBM Selectric.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoffman suggest putting into a safety deposit box?
2. Who's Register of Companies, Directors and Executives does Hoffman recommend?
3. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
4. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
5. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)