|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Survive!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is yogurt?
(a) One of the most nutritious foods in the world.
(b) All of the below.
(c) Full of preservatives when in commercial form.
(d) A bacteria.
2. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
(a) A forged, blank check.
(b) A good tip.
(c) A dead rat.
3. What country has a lot of free land available?
4. What state gives out the most generous welfare benefits?
(d) New York.
5. Which door is the best to use for sneaking into a theater?
(a) Loading bay door.
(b) Employee entrance.
(c) Fire exit.
(d) Front door.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many points are on the star in the flag of 'our nation?'
2. What is at the center of the star on the flag?
3. According to Hoffman, what drugs should be avoided?
4. What allows you to get more information across than wall scribbling?
5. What type of suspension is preferable on a boxcar?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)