|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Survive!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle is easier to hitch a ride on at night?
(a) Pickup truck.
2. Who should you avoid freeloading from?
(a) Your parents.
(b) People with guns and bad attitudes.
(c) The military.
(d) Sisters and brothers.
3. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
(a) Icelandic 5 Auran.
(b) Peruvian 20 Centavo.
(c) Danish 5 Ore.
(d) Uruguayan 10 Centismo.
4. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
(a) Meeting with each other.
(b) Picking up girls.
5. What can you sew onto a t-shirt to aid in stealing?
(a) A plastic bag.
(b) Psychedelic designs to draw attention away from your hands.
(c) An anarchy symbol.
(d) A health inspector's emblem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's Register of Companies, Directors and Executives does Hoffman recommend?
2. What state gives out the most generous welfare benefits?
3. How much money in free phone calls was made from New York City in 1969?
4. What type of suspension is preferable on a boxcar?
5. What should every movement have?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)