|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Survive!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a farmhouse with a small garden, some livestock, and maybe a pond?
(a) Family farm.
(b) Hobby farm.
(c) Recreational farm.
(d) Small farm.
2. What makes a pair of 'snappy casual shoes?'
(a) Cut-out sections of tire with inner tube.
(b) Skates with the blades removed.
(c) Bowling shoes.
(d) A black plastic bag.
3. What is the maximum allowable range for a radio transmitter to not require an FCC license?
(a) Ten feet.
(b) One hundred yards.
(c) A half mile.
(d) Two miles.
4. Which door is the best to use for sneaking into a theater?
(a) Employee entrance.
(b) Fire exit.
(c) Loading bay door.
(d) Front door.
5. What state gives out the most generous welfare benefits?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hoffman, what drugs should be avoided?
2. What can be used as fake marijuana?
3. Who's Register of Companies, Directors and Executives does Hoffman recommend?
4. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
5. When making 'road hog crispies,' how long should the millet be boiled for?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)