|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Survive!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle is easier to hitch a ride on at night?
(a) Pickup truck.
2. What should every movement have?
(a) Accountants and lawyers.
(b) A code of conduct.
(c) The will to act.
(d) A prop and costume department.
3. What can be used as fake marijuana?
(d) All of the below.
4. What number size of brass washer doubles as a dime?
5. What does the law of gravity also affect?
(b) Carrying stuff.
(c) The legal system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a farmhouse with a small garden, some livestock, and maybe a pond?
2. What type of strikes can be a source of free furniture?
3. What destination does Hoffman recommend for a free vacation?
4. 'Eternal vigilance and constant mobility are the passwords of...'
5. What characteristic of subway system cards is it important to note?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)