|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Liberate!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age group does the Boys Emergency Shelter cater to?
2. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
(a) A Thousand Most Wanted list.
(b) Nothing to do.
(c) Zero budget.
(d) Unlimited license to kill and oppress.
3. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
(a) At night.
(b) Utilizing distraction and theater.
(c) With a weapon.
(d) On the job.
4. What can be used to erase computer tape?
(a) The 'delete' key.
(b) Power surges.
5. What is the legal length limit for antennas of unlicensed radio stations?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 11 feet.
(c) 9 feet.
(d) 12 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Janis Joplin, what is freedom 'just another word for?'
2. What is even easier to shoplift than food?
3. What is the maximum allowable range for a radio transmitter to not require an FCC license?
4. What does the Lake Shore Drive area have on collection days?
5. What does the Holy Order of Man at 937 Fillmore have every night beginning at 8:00 PM?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)