|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Survive!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hoffman recommend against when hijacking the mic at a concert?
(a) Interrupting the music.
(b) Being too brief.
(c) Making threats to the building owners.
(d) Being overly dramatic.
2. What is a common disease in the hip community?
(d) Dengue Fever.
3. What is farmland measured in?
(b) Square feet.
4. What makes a pair of 'snappy casual shoes?'
(a) A black plastic bag.
(b) Skates with the blades removed.
(c) Cut-out sections of tire with inner tube.
(d) Bowling shoes.
5. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
(b) One hundred.
(c) A couple dozen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
2. What does the law of gravity also affect?
3. How many commercials is the average Amerikan exposed to every day?
4. According to Hoffman, what drugs should be avoided?
5. According to Hoffman, what is the only reason you should be in college?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)