|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Survive!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is yogurt?
(a) One of the most nutritious foods in the world.
(b) A bacteria.
(c) All of the below.
(d) Full of preservatives when in commercial form.
2. Who should you avoid freeloading from?
(a) The military.
(b) Your parents.
(c) Sisters and brothers.
(d) People with guns and bad attitudes.
3. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
4. What destination does Hoffman recommend for a free vacation?
(b) New York.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) The park.
5. What type of strikes can be a source of free furniture?
(a) Civil service strikes.
(b) School strikes.
(c) Furniture factory strikes.
(d) Lightening strikes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes up the majority of the diet for the National Liberation Front?
2. What is one of the 'neatest' ways to travel for free?
3. When making 'road hog crispies,' how long should the millet be boiled for?
4. What type of card is useful for people in their mid twenties?
5. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)