|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fight!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is rendering cash obsolete?
(a) Cash cards.
(b) Bank cards.
(c) Credit cards.
(d) Debit cards.
2. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
3. What is the 'tar jungle?'
(a) The modern city.
(b) Abandoned parking lots.
(c) The roofs of tall buildings.
(d) The spaces below overpasses.
4. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
(b) Chemical fertilizer.
(c) Sodium nitrate.
(d) Black powder.
5. What is yogurt?
(a) Full of preservatives when in commercial form.
(b) All of the below.
(c) A bacteria.
(d) One of the most nutritious foods in the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of suspension is preferable on a boxcar?
2. What does Hoffman recommend against when hijacking the mic at a concert?
3. What do TV signals travel on?
4. What is still available in Amerika, 'despite what you may have heard?'
5. How many patients can the average free clinic handle in a day?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)