|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Liberate!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the fee of a bail bondsman generally not exceed?
2. At the time of writing, how much could you sell a pint of blood for at the Red Cross Blood Bank?
(b) $20 and a cookie.
3. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
(a) Bust trust.
(b) Food conspiracy.
(c) People's clinic.
(d) Underground newspaper.
4. How many basic types of TV systems are there?
5. What type of strikes can be a source of free furniture?
(a) School strikes.
(b) Lightening strikes.
(c) Furniture factory strikes.
(d) Civil service strikes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accompanies ambulance calls?
2. What percentage of a charity's funds go to fund the organization itself?
3. What does a gas mask need for maximum effectiveness?
4. What do you have to give the free lunch centers to get a lunch?
5. What number size of brass washer doubles as a dime?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)