|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Liberate!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is rendering cash obsolete?
(a) Credit cards.
(b) Cash cards.
(c) Debit cards.
(d) Bank cards.
2. What age group does the Boys Emergency Shelter cater to?
3. What does the Universal Life Church Coffee House offer for free on weekends?
(a) Rock and folk music.
(b) Movie tickets.
(c) Dinner and coffee.
(d) Spiritual guidance sessions.
4. Where can one obtain free, or 'dirt cheap,' blueprints and information?
(a) Government Printing Office.
(b) Libraries on housecleaning day.
(c) Record clubs.
(d) BPOs Inc.
5. How much money in free phone calls was made from New York City in 1969?
(a) Five million dollars.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) Ten million dollars.
(d) Twenty million dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
2. What does a gas mask need for maximum effectiveness?
3. What is the name for a trick package that can be used to hide stolen items?
4. What is the easiest and most productive method of stealing?
5. What is the key to getting free overall medical care?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)