|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Liberate!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of LA's 24-hour-a-day information service?
(b) Los Angeles Switchboard Info Service (LASIS).
(d) The Hot Line.
2. When should you not sleep in Lincoln Park?
(a) At any time whatsoever.
(b) During the winter.
(c) During political conventions.
(d) During police rallies.
3. What is the most effective foreign coin to use as a substitute for a quarter?
(a) Uruguayan 10 Centismo.
(b) Danish 5 Ore.
(c) Peruvian 20 Centavo.
(d) Icelandic 5 Auran.
4. What skill does Hoffman say should be added to the Olympics?
(a) Queue jumping.
(b) Turnstile jumping.
(c) Short jumping.
(d) Track jumping.
5. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
(b) Meeting with each other.
(c) Picking up girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoffman recommend as the best method of birth control?
2. How many underground newspapers does Hoffman estimate exist at the time of writing?
3. What is the power limit for legal transmission on free AM bands?
4. What organization runs the free health clinic on 2353 W. North Avenue in Chicago?
5. In the United States, what is the minimum age for owning a handgun?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)