1. What should every movement have?
(a) A prop and costume department.
(b) Accountants and lawyers.
(c) A code of conduct.
(d) The will to act.
2. What can you sew onto a t-shirt to aid in stealing?
(a) Psychedelic designs to draw attention away from your hands.
(b) An anarchy symbol.
(c) A health inspector's emblem.
(d) A plastic bag.
3. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
(b) A dead rat.
(c) A good tip.
(d) A forged, blank check.
4. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
5. What type of person is a good friend to have at the docks?
(b) Dock loaders.
6. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
(b) Picking up girls.
(d) Meeting with each other.
7. What should women never go grocery shopping without?
(a) A crying baby to use as a decoy.
(b) A male companion.
(c) A handbag.
(d) A list of prices from competing stores.
This section contains 3,554 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)