1. What should every movement have?
(a) A code of conduct.
(b) The will to act.
(c) A prop and costume department.
(d) Accountants and lawyers.
2. What can you sew onto a t-shirt to aid in stealing?
(a) A plastic bag.
(b) An anarchy symbol.
(c) Psychedelic designs to draw attention away from your hands.
(d) A health inspector's emblem.
3. What should you leave for the waiter or waitress after stealing from a restaurant?
(b) A forged, blank check.
(c) A good tip.
(d) A dead rat.
4. What religion of people hold particularly good parties for stealing food from?
5. What type of person is a good friend to have at the docks?
(c) Dock loaders.
6. What have 'yippies' been doing at supermarkets since their inception?
(a) Meeting with each other.
(c) Picking up girls.
7. What should women never go grocery shopping without?
(a) A handbag.
(b) A crying baby to use as a decoy.
(c) A list of prices from competing stores.
(d) A male companion.
This section contains 3,554 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)