Write an essay on the life and times of Abbie Hoffman. Be sure to include:
1) Important moments in Hoffman's life.
2) Hoffman's greatest (or worst) accomplishments.
3) The legacy of Abbie Hoffman.
Write an essay describing the importance of the 1960's in the cultural history of the United States and the world. What aspects of the 60s still are with us today? What seems to have faded?
Write an essay on the topic of authority. Be sure to address:
1) Forms of authority.
2) Common attitudes towards authority, and hypotheses on why these attitudes exist.
3) The role of authority in a modern society.
Research and write an essay on Abbie Hoffman's New Nation, addressing:
1) How the Nation would be established.
2) Pros and cons of the New Nation.
3) Barriers to achieving the New Nation.
Write an essay on political attitudes in modern democracies. Be sure to address:
1) Generation gaps and political attitudes.
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)