• Hoffman introduces strategies for acquiring free food and other basic necessities of life
• Hoffman explains how restaurants can be scammed and ripped off for free meals.
• Hoffman recommends parties, bar mitzvahs, and conventions for other free food.
• Hoffman explains how to rip off welfare and the food stamp program.
• Hoffman explains the basics of shoplifting, and how to avoid being caught.
• Hoffman explains how to get free furniture and clothing.
• Hoffman goes over the basics of free and cheap transportation.
• Hoffman warns readers of the dangers of being arrested by police for little or no reason.
• Other topics covered include ripping off airlines and siphoning gas.
• Strategies for cheap and free education are covered, including free universities and free books.
• Hoffman explains the dangers and benefits of recreational drugs, and instructs readers on how to grow their own marijuana.
• Hoffman introduces underground media to readers.
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)