* Hoffman introduces strategies for acquiring free food and other basic necessities of life
* Hoffman explains how restaurants can be scammed and ripped off for free meals.
* Hoffman recommends parties, bar mitzvahs, and conventions for other free food.
* Hoffman explains how to rip off welfare and the food stamp program.
* Hoffman explains the basics of shoplifting, and how to avoid being caught.
* Hoffman explains how to get free furniture and clothing.
* Hoffman goes over the basics of free and cheap transportation.
* Hoffman warns readers of the dangers of being arrested by police for little or no reason.
* Other topics covered include ripping off airlines and siphoning gas.
* Strategies for cheap and free education are covered, including free universities and free books.
* Hoffman explains the dangers and benefits of recreational drugs, and instructs readers on how to grow their own marijuana.
* Hoffman introduces underground media to readers.
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)