|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George worry about?
2. What was the thing Evans was given?
(a) A flash drive
(b) A folder
(c) A DVD
(d) A cell phone
3. What are the two things that count?
(a) Knowledge and results
(b) Caring and desire
(c) Honesty and integrity
(d) Knowledge and desire
4. What did Drake fail to comment on?
(a) The documentation Evans brought in
(b) Evans' stitches
(c) The cell phone that he left behind
(d) Evans' walk
5. What does Kenner ask Sarah to do?
(a) Take off his clothes
(b) Break out of the testing area
(c) Have sex with him
(d) Take off her clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound did the group hear from the jungle below them?
2. What happened every year?
3. What did Jennifer do to Ted?
4. What language do the people of this island speak?
5. How long does the group have to get to high ground?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Evans determine where the thing that the detective wanted to give him was located?
2. How did Morton fake his own death?
3. In what ways was Peter trying to identify George Morton's body? Why couldn't he?
4. What is so miraculous about Aspirin?
5. What two things did Henry do that were wrong?
6. Why did Morton go to all this trouble to fake his own death?
7. Why does Drake hate the cause he fights for?
8. Why did Kenner ask Sarah to remove anything metal?
9. What is the purpose of Hoffman's research?
10. What happened in the fall of 1989?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)