|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rocket arrays were there?
2. What is Sarah bad at?
(a) She's colorblind
(d) She's uncoordinated
3. About how many acres is Yellowstone National Park?
(a) Six million acres
(b) Two million acres
(c) Four million acres
(d) Two million hectares
4. What in reality is Kenner actually not good at?
(a) Staying calm
(c) First aid
5. How long could it take Greenland to lose its icepack?
(a) A hundred years
(b) Ten years
(c) A thousand years
(d) Fifty years
Short Answer Questions
1. How many slots for media coverage does Drake want?
2. What did Sarah notice about Evans?
3. What does the data show that the heating is due to?
4. How many Ferraris do Kenner and Morton explain were involved in the fake auto accident that "killed" Morton?
5. What do the Pidgin speaking people call the strangers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Ted Bradley turned on by Jennifer Haynes?
2. What does George want to do with Sarah and Evans?
3. What is the purpose of Hoffman's research?
4. Why wasn't Professor Hoffman welcome at the conference?
5. Why does Kenner believe that there must be a way out?
6. Why does the organization that Morton wants to put together have to focus on developing third world countries?
7. Why did Ted believe that all people should live in villages?
8. What signs showed the park ranger that there was a danger of a flash flood?
9. What lies did Evans tell Drake?
10. Why was the frustration Drake evinced perfectly understandable?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)