|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do they have to stop the machines at Resolution Bay?
(a) Twelve hours
(b) Four days
(c) Three days
(d) One day
2. What did the SUV clang against in the river?
(a) A sports car
(b) A stove
(c) A bicycle
(d) A refrigerator
3. What was the first thing Sarah mentioned when she had been revived?
(a) She asked Evans if he was Kenner
(b) She had a headache
(c) She wanted chocolate
(d) She felt sick
4. What is the population of Auroraville?
(b) Eighty two
(c) One hundred, sixty
(d) Eighty nine
5. Where was the thing that the investigator wanted to give Evans?
(a) Under the couch
(b) In the couch cushions
(c) Taped to the underside of the table
(d) In the fridge
Short Answer Questions
1. Who showed up with an invitation from George Morton?
2. What was Peter staring at?
3. What was the first thing Kenner had noticed to help him find the tracks of his friends?
4. What does Sarah mention that Kenner might not be good at?
5. What look is fashionable at the conference?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was said by the Russian-accented fellow that caught Sarah's attention?
2. What did the studies on scientific bias find?
3. How are present day scientists like Renaissance painters?
4. What two things did Henry do that were wrong?
5. What is the purpose of Hoffman's research?
6. Why wasn't Professor Hoffman welcome at the conference?
7. Why was the frustration Drake evinced perfectly understandable?
8. What does George want to do with Sarah and Evans?
9. What signs showed the park ranger that there was a danger of a flash flood?
10. Why did Kenner ask Sarah to remove anything metal?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)