|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the man Sarah was following?
(a) Early fifties
(b) Mid Forties
(c) About thirty five
(d) Late thirties
2. Who did Morton run into in the coffee shop?
(b) Marisa and boyfriend
3. Who was the prominent climatologist of the time?
(a) Bill Thornton
(b) James Hansen
(c) James Hernsen
(d) Jim Hensen
4. About how many fake user accounts were created?
5. How many more pounds was Peter than Sarah?
(a) Over thirty pounds
(b) Thirty pounds
(d) Twenty pounds
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the girl's name?
2. What did George insist on doing that Evans attempted to talk him out of?
3. About how many feet was Peter beneath the treads?
4. How many references are handed by Kenner to Evans?
5. What part of the legal document that George and Evans wrote up together does Drake want changed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the threats made by Drake to Evans?
2. What was George Morton involved in globally and what in particular trait did all these things have in common?
3. What happened to Damon in Vancouver?
4. How is the man that Sarah is following described?
5. What is interesting about the National Security Intelligence Agency?
6. What difference is there in Evans behavior towards Kenner in the beginning of the Terror section and towards the end?
7. What is a Trojan program?
8. What is ELF?
9. What were the scientists doing, or so it seemed?
10. Why did Sarah begin to feel like a coward?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)