|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many inhabitants were threatened?
(a) Five thousand
(b) Twenty four thousand
(c) Seven thousand
(d) Eight thousand
2. How long is it until they land?
(a) Ten minutes
(b) Thirty minutes
(c) Fifteen minutes
(d) Twenty minutes
3. What was unlike George?
(a) All of these
(b) He wasn't keeping in touch with the people he was supposed to be
(c) He was rude and withdraw
(d) He was sulking in the back of the plane
4. What is unquestionably manipulative?
(a) Calving the ice berg during a press release
(b) Making a media release and a press conference the same day
(c) Twisting data to suit political needs
(d) Setting up a conference on global warming during a heat wave
5. What agency does Kenner work for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of food did Jennifer and Evans have?
2. Where is Scorpion?
3. How accurate do Evans' estimations for taxes have to be so he doesn't pay a penalty?
4. What California area does the anchor say good bye to?
5. How old was the man Sarah was following?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Damon in Vancouver?
2. What does it become clear the people who robbed Sarah, Evans and Margo were looking for?
3. Why does Drake express concern over George's drinking habits?
4. Why are certain items tracked by the U.S., and what purpose does it serve to track them?
5. Why is it important to the cause of global warming initiatives, that Per Einarsson change his research paper?
6. How is Iceland unique in regards to glaciers?
7. Why did Sarah get such eager help at the surplus store she went to?
8. How was Marisa's boyfriend described?
9. What difference is there in Evans behavior towards Kenner in the beginning of the Terror section and towards the end?
10. What were the threats made by Drake to Evans?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)