|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What highway were Sarah and Kenner on?
(a) The Interstate Ten
(b) The Interstate Five
(c) The Interstate Fifteen
(d) The Interstate Eight
2. How many months does "Peterson" want his order to be filled in?
(a) Four months
(b) One month
(c) Five months
(d) Six months
3. What kind of plane was being used?
(a) Turbo Prop
(b) Merlin 4A
(c) Casa 212
(d) A Twin Otter
4. How many thousand square miles of desert are in the search area?
(a) Fifty thousand square miles
(b) Forty thousand square miles
(c) Thirty thousand square miles
(d) Twenty thousand square miles
5. What was the true basis of disagreement between Morton and Drake?
(a) Morton didn't want publicity
(b) Morton didn't want to be on stage
(c) Morton didn't like getting so little credit
(d) Morton found out about the monetary dead ends
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sign say as they approach the airfield?
2. What is the name of the terrorist?
3. What was the law actually about?
4. How many inhabitants were threatened?
5. Who was the prominent climatologist of the time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was on the piece of paper beneath the statue and what were they expecting?
2. What were the threats made by Drake to Evans?
3. What is ELF?
4. What was odd about the mention of Morton's late wife?
5. What was George Morton involved in globally and what in particular trait did all these things have in common?
6. What change was made by the IPCC in 1995?
7. What things put Evans off about NERF?
8. What difference is there in Evans behavior towards Kenner in the beginning of the Terror section and towards the end?
9. Why did Evans get so mad at Kenner?
10. What two things interested George Morton?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)