|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Drake and Morton been friends?
(a) Seven years
(b) The better part of a decade
(c) Ten years
(d) Eight years
2. How does Evans react to the data presented to him?
(a) With disdain
(c) With anger
(d) With surprise
3. What were the explosives called?
(a) Precision Timed Blasts
(b) Automated Timing Blasts
(c) Precise Tremor Emitters
(d) Pretty Terrifyingly Badass
4. What was Sanjong doing?
(a) Calling the UN to explain the dealings in Antarctica
(b) Getting information from Brewster about his operations
(c) Discussing difficult solutions with the President
(d) Cutting Brewster and his team out of the system
5. What was the name of the thing forming the lawsuit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What highway were Sarah and Kenner on?
2. How old was the man Sarah was following?
3. What was the wealthiest area of Beverly Hills?
4. What kind of plane was being used?
5. Where was Drake when Evans tried to call him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why won't bug sweepers detect the implant in Evans' phone?
2. What is Kaolin?
3. What was on the piece of paper beneath the statue and what were they expecting?
4. What kinds of things attracts the attention of the people at Weddell station regarding Brewster?
5. Why did Sarah get such eager help at the surplus store she went to?
6. What is ELF?
7. What difference is there in Evans behavior towards Kenner in the beginning of the Terror section and towards the end?
8. Why was everyone so concerned about George?
9. Why doesn't Sarah want to go to the police?
10. What were the threats made by Drake to Evans?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)