Lesson 1 (from Introduction)
A woman injects two people with a serum that causes the temporary paralysis of the body to dispatch them.
The objective of this lesson is to understand common chemicals and their effects on the body.
1) Initiate a class discussion on chemicals frequently found in the student's homes. What are the primary ingredients in these chemicals?
2) Brainstorm a list of preservatives, and additives that are commonly found in food.
3) Break the class up into groups of two or three and have them select an additive and a cleansing chemical found in their homes. What are the effects on the body of both chemicals.
4) Write an essay on the reasons why you think some chemicals are added to foods, despite their long term health risks. Does this encourage you to eat differently? How or why not?
5) For homework, discuss several chemicals that are under your sink. Have...
This section contains 5,954 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)