1. Who is the author of this book?
2. What relationship does the author describe in the preface?
Her relationship with the Lee family.
3. How does the author keep records of her interviews for the book?
They are tape recorded.
4. What barrier does the author have in interviewing the family featured in the book?
5. How does the author work through the barrier in interviewing the family?
She uses an interpreter.
6. What do the interviews described in the preface offer a glimpse into?
A glimpse into the Hmong culture.
This section contains 4,654 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)