First Marking Period (through page 14)
1. How is Melinda feeling physically as she boards the school bus?
(a) She has a stomachache.
(c) She has a bad cold.
(d) She has a headache.
2. How is Melinda feeling emotionally as she boards the school bus?
3. What at is the big question Melinda asks herself after she boards the bus?
(a) Who the cute boy is in the back row?
(b) Why the bus does not have seat belts.
(c) Where is the best place to sit?
(d) Why the bus driver is wearing sunglasses on such a cloudy day.
4. Why does Melinda end up sitting near the front?
(a) To talk to the driver.
(b) So she can be the first to get off.
(c) So she can see if any of her friends are going to make contact with her.
(d) To save a seat for her best friend.
5. What is the name of Melinda's new school?
(a) Merideth High.
(b) Edgewater High School.
(c) Jones High School.
(d) Merryweather High.
This section contains 4,923 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)