Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. Who is the main character of SPARTINA?
(a) Dave Pierce.
(b) Dick Pearson.
(c) Chick Pierce.
(d) Dick Pierce.
2. What is the profession of the main character?
3. In what state does the story take place?
(a) Rhode Island.
4. What does Joxer Goode want to hire Dick to provide?
(a) Red clams.
5. What does Dick borrow from his neighbor, Eddie Wormsley?
(a) A tractor.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A ladder.
6. What do Dick and his boys put in a fifty-five gallon drum?
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
7. Where did Dick and his friend, Larry Parker, once take a fifty-five foot boat?
(a) The Pacific Ocean.
(b) The Mediterranean.
(c) The Red Sea.
(d) The Caribbean.
8. In what did Dick unknowingly smuggle heroin for Larry?
(a) Teddy bear.
(b) Dop kit.
9. What is the name of the local bar where the fishermen hang out?
(a) The Neptune.
(b) The Mermaid's Lair.
(c) Hook, Line & Drinker.
(d) Poseidon's Adventure.
This section contains 3,822 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)