|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does Hieronimo, in madness, start digging in the ground?
2. Who comes in, calms Bel-Imperia and leads her out after her soliloquy in act 3, Scene 9?
3. What does Hieronimo ask Castile for when he comes in to see how the stage is coming along for the play?
4. What does Villuppo reveal to the audience in an aside at the end of Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Why is Hieronimo expected at the king's banquet in Act 1, Scene 4?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions...
This section contains 1,034 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)