Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pedringano interact with his executioner?
2. How does Isabella feel about the tree from which Horatio was hanged?
3. Hieronimo calls to Pedringano, and Lorenzo follows him and tells Pedringano that Bel-Imperia has been hidden by whom?
4. After Bel-Imperia agrees to support Hieronimo's revenge, but before he can explain his plan, what happens?
5. Which of the following topics does Hieronimo not address as he gives a soliloquy in Act 3, Scene 13?
The connection between Lorenzo and his Portuguese counterpart, Villuppo, allows for foreshadowing in what happens in the Spanish court. Write an essay exploring how this connection and others in the two courts support foreshadowing in the play.
Research the idea of morality plays, then write an essay exploring how this play compares with a morality play in content and form. How is it similar? How is it different?
Write an essay evaluating how female power manifests itself verbally throughout the play.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)