|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Isabella not consider in Act 3, Scene 8?
2. Castile tells Bel-Imperia that her _________ in loving Andrea has been forgiven.
3. Why is the Ghost of Andrea upset after Hieronimo agrees to meet Lorenzo?
4. What characteristics that Horatio possessed does Hieronimo believe made him a good son?
5. What do Isabella and Horatio do after they invite the third citizen into their home?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Consider whether this play functions as a criticism of justice and the justice system. Then write an essay supporting your point.
Essay Topic 2
Lorenzo, Villuppo, and Revenge all are characters who try to write their own fate. Write an essay exploring how the manipulations of one or all of these characters serves as a commentary on drama.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay evaluating how female power manifests itself verbally throughout the play.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)