|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role will Hieronimo play in the play that he wrote?
2. How are Bel-Imperia and Lorenzo related?
3. Why is the Ghost of Andrea upset after Hieronimo agrees to meet Lorenzo?
4. What does Hieronimo give Castile when he comes in to see how the stage is coming along for the play?
5. What does Hieronimo talk about in his soliloquy in Act 4, Scene 3 that is spurring his revenge of Horatio's death?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay evaluating how female power manifests itself verbally throughout the play.
Essay Topic 2
Bel-Imperia berates Hieronimo for not avenging Horatio's death sooner. Write an essay exploring the idea of the father in the play and what responsibility is associated with the role of the father.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay evaluating Revenge as a hero. Do you think that he fits the bill for being a hero? Why or why not?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)