Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pedringano interact with his executioner?
2. How does Isabella feel about the tree from which Horatio was hanged?
3. Hieronimo calls to Pedringano, and Lorenzo follows him and tells Pedringano that Bel-Imperia has been hidden by whom?
4. After Bel-Imperia agrees to support Hieronimo's revenge, but before he can explain his plan, what happens?
5. Which of the following topics does Hieronimo not address as he gives a soliloquy in Act 3, Scene 13?
Write an essay explaining how Thomas Kyd uses literary devices to influence the flow of "The Spanish Tragedy." Be sure to refer to at least three literary devices in your essay,
Write an essay exploring how a desire for advancement, power, influence and control plays a role in attraction, both on a romantic and platonic level in the play. Think about why characters cultivate friendships or romances with certain characters and create enemies out of others.
Consider whether this play functions as a criticism of justice and the justice system. Then write an essay supporting your point.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)