|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After seeing Hieronimo digging in the ground, what does the King tell Lorenzo to do?
2. What do Isabella and Horatio do after they invite the third citizen into their home?
3. The third citizen comes to Hieronimo regarding his ___'s murder.
4. What is primarily demonstrated by the presence of the third citizen in this scene?
5. What does Lorenzo order regarding Bel-Imperia?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay exploring how a desire for advancement, power, influence and control plays a role in attraction, both on a romantic and platonic level in the play. Think about why characters cultivate friendships or romances with certain characters and create enemies out of others.
Essay Topic 2
Both Christian and Roman mythological representations of the afterlife are depicted in the play. Write an essay comparing and contrasting these representations.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay evaluating Revenge as a hero. Do you think that he fits the bill for being a hero? Why or why not?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)