|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hieronimo says that he wrote a play when?
(a) When he was a student.
(b) When he lost his son.
(c) When his son was born.
(d) When he got the job as marshal.
2. How does Isabella feel about the tree from which Horatio was hanged?
3. How does Balthazar respond to Bel-Imperia's rejection?
(a) He is wounded.
(b) He is relieved.
(c) He is calm.
(d) He is excited.
4. After Balthazar and Lorenzo are told that Serberine has been shot, what is Lorenzo's reaction?
(a) To help Pedringano find a hiding place.
(b) To have Pedringano executed.
(c) To tell Balthazar the truth about the murder.
(d) To hide himself, knowing he will be found guilty.
5. Which of the following does Isabella not consider in Act 3, Scene 8?
(a) The Underworld
(b) Herbal remedies.
(d) Her son's killers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the ambassador say the viceroy feels about the idea of marriage between Balthazar and Bel-Imperia?
2. In Act 3, Scene 11, the king comes in with the ambassador, Castile, and Lorenzo, discussing what?
3. When Bel-Imperia berates Hieronimo for being slow in taking revenge, what does she accuse him of?
4. Where does Isabella imagine herself going after rejecting the advice?
5. In Act 3, Scene 14, the king announces that Bel-Imperia and Balthazar are to be married if what condition is met?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)