|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lorenzo said to be doing in "boiling lead and the blood of innocents"?
2. Whom does Hieronimo mistake for an avenging goddess?
(d) The third citizen.
3. What does Lorenzo order regarding Bel-Imperia?
(a) That she be married.
(b) That she stay imprisoned.
(c) That she be freed.
(d) That she be killed.
4. In Act 3, Scene 10, of what does a servant reassure Lorenzo and Balthazar?
(a) That Pedringano is dead..
(b) That Serberine is dead.
(c) That Hieronimo is dead.
(d) That Bel-Imperia is dead.
5. What does Hieronimo talk about in his soliloquy in Act 4, Scene 3 that is spurring his revenge of Horatio's death?
(a) Isabella's suicide.
(b) Memories of Horatio.
(c) Bel-Imperia's sadness.
(d) Balthazar's marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lorenzo say can get messages through to Bel-Imperia?
2. In Act 3, Scene 9, what does Bel-Imperia soliloquize about?
3. Why does Lorenzo plan to kill Serberine?
4. When Hieronimo is reminded by the citizens of Horatio, he brings out what prop?
5. Why doesn't Hieronimo kill himself?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)