|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her imaginary journey, to what do Isabella's thoughts return?
(a) Her faith in God.
(b) The men who killed her son.
(c) Her desire for death.
(d) Her husband.
2. Two of the citizens who bring their matters to Hieronimo have issues with what?
3. What does the letter say that Horatio discovers Bel-Imperia left him?
(a) Balthazar and Lorenzo killed Horatio.
(b) She is in love with Balthazar.
(c) Horatio was a traitor.
(d) Lorenzo does not deserve to die.
4. What does Isabella do in the garden where Horatio was hanged to exact revenge?
(a) Cut down plants.
(b) Kill the tree.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Kill herself.
5. Which of the following characters does Hieronimo NOT ask to act in his play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes in, calms Bel-Imperia and leads her out after her soliloquy in act 3, Scene 9?
2. Which of the following topics does Hieronimo not address as he gives a soliloquy in Act 3, Scene 13?
3. How does Pedringano interact with his executioner?
4. Where does Isabella imagine herself going after rejecting the advice?
5. What is Hieronimo's profession?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)