|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Hieronimo discovers that Balthazar and Lorenzo were definitely behind Horatio's murder, what does he decide to do?
(a) Go to the king and plead for justice.
(b) Kill Lorenzo and Balthazar.
(c) Erect a statue in memory of Horatio.
(d) Kill Bel-Imperia to sadden Balthazar.
2. Who does Lorenzo say can get messages through to Bel-Imperia?
3. After seeing Hieronimo digging in the ground, what does the King tell Lorenzo to do?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Give Hieronimo the ransom.
(c) Kill Hieronimo.
(d) Disappear from the kingdom.
4. In Act 3, Scene 9, what does Bel-Imperia soliloquize about?
(a) Her dislike for Balthazar.
(b) Her frustration with her father for trying to marry her to Balthazar.
(c) Her frustration at Lorenzo for keeping her prisoner.
(d) Her anger at the Hangman for killing Pedringano.
5. How does Pedringano interact with his executioner?
(a) He is ready to die.
(b) He is somber.
(c) He makes jokes to him.
(d) He begs for a pardon.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the ambassador and the king discuss ransom for Horatio, how does the king feel about Horatio's death?
2. What does Lorenzo order regarding Bel-Imperia?
3. How does Hieronimo fix the problems of the two citizens that have similar issues to each other?
4. How does Balthazar respond to Bel-Imperia's rejection?
5. What is Hieronimo's profession?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)