|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 14, the king announces that Bel-Imperia and Balthazar are to be married if what condition is met?
(a) Bel-Imperia forgets Horatio.
(b) Bel-Imperia agrees.
(c) The viceroy agrees.
(d) Balthazar agrees.
2. How are Bel-Imperia and Lorenzo related?
(a) Lorenzo is Bel-Imperia's brother-in-law.
(b) Lorenzo is not related to Bel-Imperia.
(c) Lorenzo is Bel-Imperia's brother.
(d) Lorenzo is Bel-Imperia's cousin.
3. What does Hieronimo do to the documents presented by the first two citizens (the ones who have similar complaints)?
(a) Tears them up.
(b) Keeps them.
(c) Gives them back to the citizens.
(d) Gives them to the King.
4. After dismissing the first two citizens in Act 3, Scene 13, for whom does Hieronimo mistake the third citizen?
5. How does Isabella feel about the tree from which Horatio was hanged?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hieronimo talk about in his soliloquy in Act 4, Scene 3 that is spurring his revenge of Horatio's death?
2. How does the ambassador say the viceroy feels about the idea of marriage between Balthazar and Bel-Imperia?
3. Whom does Hieronimo mistake for an avenging goddess?
4. Why is Isabella given advice in Act 3, Scene 8?
5. In Act 3, Scene 9, what does Bel-Imperia soliloquize about?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)