|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the viceroy say that he will do after the marriage of Bel-Imperia and Balthazar?
(a) Kill Lorenzo.
(b) Build a castle for Balthazar.
(c) Withdraw from public life and devote himself to prayer.
(d) Raise money for orphans.
2. What advice is given to Isabella in Act 3, Scene 8?
(a) Take a walk.
(b) Exact revenge.
(c) Take herbal remedies.
(d) Move into the country.
3. How does Isabella feel about the tree from which Horatio was hanged?
4. Hieronimo says that he wrote a play when?
(a) When he lost his son.
(b) When he was a student.
(c) When he got the job as marshal.
(d) When his son was born.
5. Why is the Ghost of Andrea upset after Hieronimo agrees to meet Lorenzo?
(a) He is afraid the two are joining forces.
(b) He is not upset.
(c) He is afraid Hieronimo will kill Lorenzo.
(d) He is afraid Lorenzo will kill Hieronimo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Castile tells Bel-Imperia that her _________ in loving Andrea has been forgiven.
2. After Balthazar and Bel-Imperia banter about who loves whom, Bel-Imperia leaves having __________.
3. What do Isabella and Horatio do after they invite the third citizen into their home?
4. Which of the following does Isabella not consider in Act 3, Scene 8?
5. Who does Lorenzo say can get messages through to Bel-Imperia?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)