|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hieronimo fix the problems of the two citizens that have similar issues to each other?
(a) He imprisons the criminals.
(b) He shoots them.
(c) He tells them to go to the king.
(d) He hands over his gold and several other possessions to them.
2. Two of the citizens who bring their matters to Hieronimo have issues with what?
3. What role will Hieronimo play in the play that he wrote?
(a) A wronged lover that kills his wife.
(b) A vengeful king who hangs himself.
(c) A mercenary who avenges death.
(d) An evil manipulater that orchestrates misery.
4. Hieronimo calls to Pedringano, and Lorenzo follows him and tells Pedringano that Bel-Imperia has been hidden by whom?
(b) The viceroy.
5. What does the viceroy say that he will do after the marriage of Bel-Imperia and Balthazar?
(a) Raise money for orphans.
(b) Kill Lorenzo.
(c) Withdraw from public life and devote himself to prayer.
(d) Build a castle for Balthazar.
Short Answer Questions
1. After dismissing the first two citizens in Act 3, Scene 13, for whom does Hieronimo mistake the third citizen?
2. What does Isabella do in the garden where Horatio was hanged to exact revenge?
3. After Balthazar and Lorenzo are told that Serberine has been shot, what is Lorenzo's reaction?
4. What does Lorenzo order regarding Bel-Imperia?
5. Why does Lorenzo tell Castile that he has kept Hieronimo from the king?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)