|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hieronimo do to the documents presented by the first two citizens (the ones who have similar complaints)?
(a) Gives them back to the citizens.
(b) Keeps them.
(c) Gives them to the King.
(d) Tears them up.
2. Who does Lorenzo think gave Hieronimo the note revealing his and Balthazar's guilt?
3. Hieronimo calls to Pedringano, and Lorenzo follows him and tells Pedringano that Bel-Imperia has been hidden by whom?
(d) The viceroy.
4. Why doesn't Hieronimo kill himself?
(a) He thinks killing oneself is a sin.
(b) He decides that Lorenzo is not worth his death.
(c) He is too proud to commit suicide.
(d) There would be no one to avenge Horatio's death.
5. What is Lorenzo said to be doing in "boiling lead and the blood of innocents"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following themes characterizes Act 3, Scene 8?
2. Hieronimo, left alone, imagines himself pleading for justice first before the king, and then before who?
3. Lorenzo tells Bel-Imperia that something has angered Castile. What does he say this thing is?
4. From whom do the characters in the play obtain costumes?
5. Who does Lorenzo say can get messages through to Bel-Imperia?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)