|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Balthazar and Bel-Imperia banter about who loves whom, Bel-Imperia leaves having __________.
(a) Pesuaded Balthazar that she will kill him.
(b) Convinced Balthazar that she doesn't love him.
(c) Persuaded Lorenzo that she will exact revenge.
(d) Convinced Balthazar that she loves him.
2. Whom does Hieronimo mistake for an avenging goddess?
(c) The third citizen.
3. When Bel-Imperia berates Hieronimo for being slow in taking revenge, what does she accuse him of?
(a) Not being a man.
(b) Being crazy.
(c) Not loving his son.
(d) Being a coward.
4. What does Lorenzo order regarding Bel-Imperia?
(a) That she be killed.
(b) That she be married.
(c) That she stay imprisoned.
(d) That she be freed.
5. How does Hieronimo fix the problems of the two citizens that have similar issues to each other?
(a) He tells them to go to the king.
(b) He hands over his gold and several other possessions to them.
(c) He imprisons the criminals.
(d) He shoots them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Hieronimo kill himself?
2. Which of the following characters does Hieronimo NOT ask to act in his play?
3. In Act 3, Scene 2, Hieronimo speaks _______ rich with emotional, violent imagery of how miserable he is after the death of Horatio and his plans for revenge.
4. Hieronimo, left alone, imagines himself pleading for justice first before the king, and then before who?
5. Where does Isabella imagine herself going after rejecting the advice?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)