|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hieronimo fix the problems of the two citizens that have similar issues to each other?
(a) He tells them to go to the king.
(b) He hands over his gold and several other possessions to them.
(c) He imprisons the criminals.
(d) He shoots them.
2. How does Balthazar respond to Bel-Imperia's rejection?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is calm.
(d) He is wounded.
3. In Act 3, Scene 10, of what does a servant reassure Lorenzo and Balthazar?
(a) That Pedringano is dead..
(b) That Bel-Imperia is dead.
(c) That Hieronimo is dead.
(d) That Serberine is dead.
4. What does Hieronimo talk about in his soliloquy in Act 4, Scene 3 that is spurring his revenge of Horatio's death?
(a) Isabella's suicide.
(b) Memories of Horatio.
(c) Bel-Imperia's sadness.
(d) Balthazar's marriage.
5. What characteristics that Horatio possessed does Hieronimo believe made him a good son?
(a) Ambition, greed and hate.
(b) Passion, no hate, desire.
(c) Pride, strength and courage.
(d) No rebellion, love of parents, honor of country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hieronimo calls to Pedringano, and Lorenzo follows him and tells Pedringano that Bel-Imperia has been hidden by whom?
2. Why is Isabella given advice in Act 3, Scene 8?
3. In Act 3, Scene 14, the king announces that Bel-Imperia and Balthazar are to be married if what condition is met?
4. Who does Lorenzo think gave Hieronimo the note revealing his and Balthazar's guilt?
5. Which of the following does Isabella not consider in Act 3, Scene 8?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)