|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Isabella become on her imaginary journey?
(c) An angel.
2. What does Hieronimo talk about in his soliloquy in Act 4, Scene 3 that is spurring his revenge of Horatio's death?
(a) Isabella's suicide.
(b) Memories of Horatio.
(c) Bel-Imperia's sadness.
(d) Balthazar's marriage.
3. Which of the following topics does Hieronimo not address as he gives a soliloquy in Act 3, Scene 13?
(a) His decision to mask his grief and anger with politeness, good manners and patience.
(b) His uncertainty about how to achieve revenge.
(c) His right to have revenge for the murder of Horatio.
(d) His hope for a good marriage for Bel-Imperia.
4. Why is Isabella given advice in Act 3, Scene 8?
(a) To ease her troubled mind.
(b) To help her see Horatio.
(c) To give her more power.
(d) To put her to sleep eternally.
5. After dismissing the first two citizens in Act 3, Scene 13, for whom does Hieronimo mistake the third citizen?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the ambassador and the king discuss ransom for Horatio, how does the king feel about Horatio's death?
2. When Hieronimo is reminded by the citizens of Horatio, he brings out what prop?
3. Hieronimo calls to Pedringano, and Lorenzo follows him and tells Pedringano that Bel-Imperia has been hidden by whom?
4. In Act 3, Scene 14, the king announces that Bel-Imperia and Balthazar are to be married if what condition is met?
5. How does Balthazar respond to Bel-Imperia's rejection?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)