|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes in, calms Bel-Imperia and leads her out after her soliloquy in act 3, Scene 9?
(b) Horatio's ghost.
(c) A servant.
2. Two of the citizens who bring their matters to Hieronimo have issues with what?
3. What will Isabella become on her imaginary journey?
(d) An angel.
4. Hieronimo, left alone, imagines himself pleading for justice first before the king, and then before who?
(a) A fiery god of the Underworld.
(b) His wife, Isabella.
(c) The character Revenge.
5. What advice does Lorenzo give Balthazar regarding Bel-Imperia?
(a) To be cunning, careful, and jesting with Bel-Imperia.
(b) To trap Bel-Imperia again and keep her in his cellar.
(c) To take Bel-Imperia immediately to be married.
(d) To be forward and aggressive with Bel-Imperia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Isabella feel about the tree from which Horatio was hanged?
2. In Act 3, Scene 2, Hieronimo speaks _______ rich with emotional, violent imagery of how miserable he is after the death of Horatio and his plans for revenge.
3. Why is Bel-Imperia frustrated with Hieronimo?
4. What does Hieronimo ask Castile for when he comes in to see how the stage is coming along for the play?
5. What is primarily demonstrated by the presence of the third citizen in this scene?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)