|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lorenzo tells Bel-Imperia that something has angered Castile. What does he say this thing is?
(a) Bel-Imperia's failure to love Balthazar.
(b) Lorenzo's lies to Hieronimo.
(c) Lorenzo's capture of Bel-Imperia.
(d) Bel-Imperia's grief at Andrea's death.
2. What is Hieronimo's profession?
3. What does Lorenzo give to Pedringano to encourage him to help in killing Serberine?
(a) A pardon.
(b) A house.
(c) A bag of gold.
(d) A title.
4. From whom do the characters in the play obtain costumes?
(d) The king.
5. How does Horatio interpret the letter Bel-Imperia left him upon finding it?
(a) As a trap.
(b) As a misunderstanding.
(c) As a forced letter.
(d) As truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Ghost of Andrea upset after Hieronimo agrees to meet Lorenzo?
2. When Bel-Imperia berates Hieronimo for being slow in taking revenge, what does she accuse him of?
3. Hieronimo, left alone, imagines himself pleading for justice first before the king, and then before who?
4. Where does Isabella imagine herself going after rejecting the advice?
5. After her imaginary journey, to what do Isabella's thoughts return?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)