|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Isabella run out as the maid tries to call her at the end of Act 3, Scene 8?
(a) She runs out in a near-insane search for the men who killed her son.
(b) She runs out because she becomes confused about where she is.
(c) She runs out to look for Horatio.
(d) She runs out because she is tired of listening to the maid.
2. After approaching the king, which of the characters does Hieronimo plan on killing?
(b) The king.
3. Which of the following characters does Hieronimo NOT ask to act in his play?
4. What characteristics that Horatio possessed does Hieronimo believe made him a good son?
(a) No rebellion, love of parents, honor of country.
(b) Ambition, greed and hate.
(c) Pride, strength and courage.
(d) Passion, no hate, desire.
5. When Hieronimo is reminded by the citizens of Horatio, he brings out what prop?
(a) The metal cross.
(b) The bloody handkerchief.
(c) The white glove.
(d) The silver sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hieronimo says that he wrote a play when?
2. Which of the following themes characterizes Act 3, Scene 8?
3. What advice is given to Isabella in Act 3, Scene 8?
4. What do Isabella and Horatio do after they invite the third citizen into their home?
5. Lorenzo tells Bel-Imperia that something has angered Castile. What does he say this thing is?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)