|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lorenzo tells Bel-Imperia that something has angered Castile. What does he say this thing is?
(a) Bel-Imperia's failure to love Balthazar.
(b) Lorenzo's lies to Hieronimo.
(c) Lorenzo's capture of Bel-Imperia.
(d) Bel-Imperia's grief at Andrea's death.
2. What role will Hieronimo play in the play that he wrote?
(a) A vengeful king who hangs himself.
(b) A mercenary who avenges death.
(c) A wronged lover that kills his wife.
(d) An evil manipulater that orchestrates misery.
3. Who comes in, calms Bel-Imperia and leads her out after her soliloquy in act 3, Scene 9?
(a) Horatio's ghost.
(c) A servant.
4. What is Hieronimo's profession?
5. In Act 3, Scene 11, the king comes in with the ambassador, Castile, and Lorenzo, discussing what?
(a) Whether to kill Hieronimo.
(b) The marriage of Balthazar and Bel-Imperia.
(c) Whether the viceroy has received the letters he sent.
(d) The execution of Pedringano.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Isabella feel about the tree from which Horatio was hanged?
2. What does the viceroy say that he will do after the marriage of Bel-Imperia and Balthazar?
3. Why is Isabella given advice in Act 3, Scene 8?
4. What does Hieronimo ask Castile for when he comes in to see how the stage is coming along for the play?
5. After seeing Hieronimo digging in the ground, what does the King tell Lorenzo to do?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)