|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hieronimo says that he wrote a play when?
(a) When he got the job as marshal.
(b) When his son was born.
(c) When he lost his son.
(d) When he was a student.
2. Why is the Ghost of Andrea upset after Hieronimo agrees to meet Lorenzo?
(a) He is afraid the two are joining forces.
(b) He is afraid Lorenzo will kill Hieronimo.
(c) He is afraid Hieronimo will kill Lorenzo.
(d) He is not upset.
3. In Act 3, Scene 14, the king announces that Bel-Imperia and Balthazar are to be married if what condition is met?
(a) Bel-Imperia agrees.
(b) Balthazar agrees.
(c) Bel-Imperia forgets Horatio.
(d) The viceroy agrees.
4. How does Pedringano interact with his executioner?
(a) He begs for a pardon.
(b) He makes jokes to him.
(c) He is somber.
(d) He is ready to die.
5. Who gives Isabella advice in Act 3, Scene 8?
(b) Her maid.
(c) A servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Isabella not take the advice in Act 3, Scene 8?
2. What is Hieronimo's profession?
3. In Act 3, Scene 11, the king comes in with the ambassador, Castile, and Lorenzo, discussing what?
4. What causes Hieronimo to emerge from his hiding place shouting for justice?
5. After her imaginary journey, to what do Isabella's thoughts return?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)