|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hieronimo calls to Pedringano, and Lorenzo follows him and tells Pedringano that Bel-Imperia has been hidden by whom?
(c) The viceroy.
2. In Act 3, Scene 14, the king announces that Bel-Imperia and Balthazar are to be married if what condition is met?
(a) Bel-Imperia agrees.
(b) Bel-Imperia forgets Horatio.
(c) The viceroy agrees.
(d) Balthazar agrees.
3. What does Lorenzo order regarding Bel-Imperia?
(a) That she be married.
(b) That she be killed.
(c) That she stay imprisoned.
(d) That she be freed.
4. How does Horatio interpret the letter Bel-Imperia left him upon finding it?
(a) As a forced letter.
(b) As truth.
(c) As a trap.
(d) As a misunderstanding.
5. What does the viceroy say that he will do after the marriage of Bel-Imperia and Balthazar?
(a) Kill Lorenzo.
(b) Raise money for orphans.
(c) Build a castle for Balthazar.
(d) Withdraw from public life and devote himself to prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hieronimo talk to Balthazar about regarding the play in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Who does Lorenzo say can get messages through to Bel-Imperia?
3. Why does Isabella not take the advice in Act 3, Scene 8?
4. Why is the Ghost of Andrea upset after Hieronimo agrees to meet Lorenzo?
5. What do Isabella and Horatio do after they invite the third citizen into their home?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)