|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isabella do in the garden where Horatio was hanged to exact revenge?
(a) Cut down plants.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Kill the tree.
2. The third citizen comes to Hieronimo regarding his ___'s murder.
3. What does Lorenzo order regarding Bel-Imperia?
(a) That she be married.
(b) That she be freed.
(c) That she stay imprisoned.
(d) That she be killed.
4. Which of the following topics does Hieronimo not address as he gives a soliloquy in Act 3, Scene 13?
(a) His decision to mask his grief and anger with politeness, good manners and patience.
(b) His hope for a good marriage for Bel-Imperia.
(c) His right to have revenge for the murder of Horatio.
(d) His uncertainty about how to achieve revenge.
5. In Act 3, Scene 10, of what does a servant reassure Lorenzo and Balthazar?
(a) That Bel-Imperia is dead.
(b) That Serberine is dead.
(c) That Pedringano is dead..
(d) That Hieronimo is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Isabella and Horatio do after they invite the third citizen into their home?
2. Hieronimo says that he wrote a play when?
3. Why is Isabella given advice in Act 3, Scene 8?
4. What does Hieronimo ask Castile for when he comes in to see how the stage is coming along for the play?
5. Whom will Isabella find on her imaginary journey?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)