Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Act 1, Scene 1
1. Who brings the Ghost of Andrea back to the land of the living and why?
2. When Andrea first introduces himself in the play, what facets of his life does he mention?
3. Describe the journey that Andrea takes through the Underworld.
4. In the Underworld, what fate does the soul of Andrea face and who decides this fate?
Short Essay Question - Act 1, Scene 2
5. Summarize how the general describes the events on the battlefield to the Spanish king and his men.
This section contains 1,134 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)