1. Who accompanies the Ghost who appears in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Where was Andrea slain?
In a battle.
3. In the underworld, to whom do the governing spirits send Andrea to be judged?
4. Who brings Andrea back to the living from the underworld?
5. Why is Andrea told he is brought back from the underworld?
To see revenge taken on the man who killed him.
6. Which title does Balthazar hold?
7. What is the relationship between Balthazar and Andrea?
Balthazar killed Andrea.
8. To what play is The Spanish Tragedy a sequel?
"The First Part of Hieronimo."
This section contains 5,321 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)