|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Lorenzo and the others kill Horatio?
(a) Hang him and stab him.
(b) Draw and quarter him.
(c) Shoot him and stab him.
(d) Trample him with a horse.
2. What does Alexandro tell the viceroy about Balthazar?
(a) That is is well-respected.
(b) That he was given a respectful burial.
(c) That he is a prisoner.
(d) That he still lives.
3. What advice is given to Isabella in Act 3, Scene 8?
(a) Exact revenge.
(b) Take a walk.
(c) Move into the country.
(d) Take herbal remedies.
4. Which of the following characters does not have a say in the marriage between Balthazar and Bel-Imperia?
(c) The king.
5. How does Hieronimo fix the problems of the two citizens that have similar issues to each other?
(a) He hands over his gold and several other possessions to them.
(b) He imprisons the criminals.
(c) He shoots them.
(d) He tells them to go to the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the Ambassador NOT do in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How does the viceroy respond to Alexandro's claims about Balthazar?
3. What does Alexandro beg the viceroy to allow him to do in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. When Pedringano says he does not know whom Bel-Imperia is in love with, how does Lorenzo respond?
5. What excuse does Lorenzo give Bel-Imperia for imprisoning her?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)