|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Balthazar and Bel-Imperia have a son, over which country will he be king?
(a) Only Portugal.
(b) Both Spain and Portugal.
(c) Only Spain.
(d) Neither Spain nor Portugal.
2. How do Lorenzo and the others kill Horatio?
(a) Trample him with a horse.
(b) Shoot him and stab him.
(c) Draw and quarter him.
(d) Hang him and stab him.
3. Where was Andrea slain?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In his castle.
(c) In a battle.
(d) In the forest.
4. Who is Horatio's father?
(a) Don Pedro.
5. Why does the viceroy command Alexandro's imprisonment?
(a) He believes that he is a poor soldier.
(b) He believes that he is lying about Villuppo's guilt.
(c) He wants Villuppo to admit his lie.
(d) He believes that he killed Balthazar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Balthazar come to visit Bel-Imperia in the Spanish court?
2. What does Bel-Imperia drop after her visit with Balthazar in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. To whom does Bel-Imperia find herself attracted in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What is the relationship between Balthazar and Andrea?
5. Who is with Bel-Imperia when Balthazar arrives in the Spanish court?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)