|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Hieronimo NOT ask to act in his play?
2. Why is Isabella given advice in Act 3, Scene 8?
(a) To ease her troubled mind.
(b) To put her to sleep eternally.
(c) To give her more power.
(d) To help her see Horatio.
3. Why is the Ghost of Andrea upset after Hieronimo agrees to meet Lorenzo?
(a) He is afraid the two are joining forces.
(b) He is afraid Lorenzo will kill Hieronimo.
(c) He is afraid Hieronimo will kill Lorenzo.
(d) He is not upset.
4. Which title does Balthazar hold?
5. Once Villuppo tells the viceroy what happened to Balthazar, what does the viceroy say?
(a) The viceroy praises Villuppo's bravery.
(b) The viceroy accuses Alexandro of accepting a bribe.
(c) The viceroy accuses Villuppo of accepting a bribe.
(d) The viceroy praises Alexandro's bravery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters' motives are exposed and explained in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who does Lorenzo say can get messages through to Bel-Imperia?
3. How does Balthazar respond to Bel-Imperia's rejection?
4. Hieronimo, left alone, imagines himself pleading for justice first before the king, and then before who?
5. Who gives Isabella advice in Act 3, Scene 8?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)