|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Isabella given advice in Act 3, Scene 8?
(a) To help her see Horatio.
(b) To ease her troubled mind.
(c) To give her more power.
(d) To put her to sleep eternally.
2. What advice is given to Isabella in Act 3, Scene 8?
(a) Take herbal remedies.
(b) Take a walk.
(c) Exact revenge.
(d) Move into the country.
3. Why does the viceroy order that Alexandro be brought to him in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) So Alexandro can be released.
(b) So Alexandro can be questioned.
(c) So Alexandro can be rewarded.
(d) So Alexandro can be executed.
4. Does Castile give a time frame for the marriage between Balthazar and Bel-Imperia?
(a) No, he says she will not get married.
(b) Yes, he says it will happen in a month.
(c) Yes, he says it will happen within the year.
(d) No, he says she will come around in time.
5. Who challenged Don Pedro during the battle between Portugal and Spain?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the viceroy react when Alexandro protests his innocence?
2. Who is Castile?
3. How does the ambassador prove to the viceroy that Balthazar is alive?
4. Where does Isabella imagine herself going after rejecting the advice?
5. What excuse does Villuppo give for lying about Balthazar's death?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)