|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does a courtier make a comment to the viceroy, saying that he is surprised could be filled with so much hate in regard to Balthazar's death?
2. If Balthazar and Bel-Imperia have a son, over which country will he be king?
(a) Both Spain and Portugal.
(b) Neither Spain nor Portugal.
(c) Only Portugal.
(d) Only Spain.
3. Which of the following characters does not have a say in the marriage between Balthazar and Bel-Imperia?
(d) The king.
4. Whom does Balthazar request as his companion when he is captured?
5. What does Castile say about Bel-Imperia's feelings for Balthazar in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) She will never love him.
(b) She is only pretending not to love him.
(c) She wants to express her love for him.
(d) She does not love him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took Balthazar prisoner during the battle between Portugal and Spain?
2. Why does the king want a marriage between Bel-Imperia and Balthazar?
3. When the king arrives, what reason does Balthazar whisper to Bel-Imperia that he is still alive?
4. How do the king and his people celebrate their victory in the battle against Portugal?
5. What reason does the king give Castile for the marriage between Bel-Imperia and Balthazar?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)