|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Isadore like to sing while sweeping?
(a) "Row Row Row Your Boat."
(b) "Where is Thumbkin?"
(c) "Jingle Bells."
(d) "Happy Birthday."
2. How does Wilbur plan to commit suicide?
(a) Jumping off the Empire State Building.
(b) Visiting Mars.
(c) Going to China.
(d) Inhaling tiny Chinese people.
3. Vera and her husband once worked as what?
4. When Wilbur and Eliza reunite, how long does their reunion last?
(a) 5 days and 3 nights.
(b) 3 days and 2 nights.
(c) 5 days and 5 nights.
(d) 1 day and 2 nights.
5. Wilbur is happy that Sophie never read what?
(a) The Daffodil directory.
(b) His memoir.
(c) The Peanut directory.
(d) His diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the most famous Peanut?
2. Wilbur assigns himself what new middle name?
3. How does Wilbur cope with Eliza's death?
4. How long is Wilbur tied to Wilma's bed?
5. When Wilbur speaks with a deceased Eliza, what does she ask him to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. After gravity shifts for the first time, everyone is crying for help. What does Wilbur do?
2. What happens to Wilbur the first time that gravity shifts?
3. What scientific discovery has been made by Dr. von Peterswald?
4. What does Mashuri invent?
5. Why is Rose unhappy with her marriage to Wilbur?
6. During their reunion, Wilbur and Eliza do what to their mother, the servants, and Mushari?
7. Why does Sophie object to her new middle name?
8. What does the King of Lake Maxinkuckee want Wilbur to sign?
9. After Eliza is released from the mental institution, how does she express her anger to her brother?
10. When Wilbur finishes speaking with Eliza in the afterlife, what does he plan to do and why?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)