|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do most people give Vera as a gift?
2. What is Sophie's family newspaper called?
(a) Nuts for Wilbur.
(b) Goober Gossip.
(c) Nuts and Bolts.
3. How old is Wilbur's 2nd wife?
4. How long is Wilbur tied to Wilma's bed?
(a) 1 afternoon.
(b) 3 days and 3 nights.
(c) 6 days and 6 nights.
(d) A week.
5. When confronting Wilbur about her inheritance, Eliza claims that who has become her real family?
(a) Dr. Cordiner.
(b) Betty Brown.
(c) Dr. Mott.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vera give Wilbur for his 100th birthday?
2. Following their orgy, what keeps Wilbur and Eliza apart?
3. Who rules Michigan?
4. What is the name of the religious cult that starts when Wilbur is in office?
5. What battle do Wilbur and Vera discuss?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mashuri invent?
2. After gravity shifts for the first time, everyone is crying for help. What does Wilbur do?
3. When Wilbur attends a Daffodil meeting, what surprises him?
4. When Wilbur finishes speaking with Eliza in the afterlife, what does he plan to do and why?
5. How are those with the same noun in their middle name related?
6. What is the new system for middle names?
7. On his way to speak with the dead, why does Wilbur stop by Indianapolis?
8. What does the King of Lake Maxinkuckee want Wilbur to sign?
9. What causes the Green Death?
10. During their reunion, Wilbur and Eliza do what to their mother, the servants, and Mushari?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)