|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sophie crawl into Wilbur's office to discuss her new name?
(a) He is more powerful than her.
(b) She is pretending to be a cat.
(c) Wilbur hates it when she crawls.
(d) Gravity is heavy.
2. When Wilbur and Eliza reunite, how long does their reunion last?
(a) 5 days and 3 nights.
(b) 1 day and 2 nights.
(c) 3 days and 2 nights.
(d) 5 days and 5 nights.
3. When Wilbur speaks with a deceased Eliza, what does she ask him to do?
(a) Visit her condo.
(b) Forgive her for everything.
(c) Die quickly.
(d) Kiss their mother.
4. How long is Wilbur tied to Wilma's bed?
(a) 1 afternoon.
(b) A week.
(c) 6 days and 6 nights.
(d) 3 days and 3 nights.
5. How old is Wilbur's 2nd wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Wilbur paint the oval office, after receiving his new middle name?
2. Where do the Raspberries get an antidote for the Green Death?
3. How many children does Wilbur have when he gets married?
4. How old is Wilbur when he gets remarried?
5. How does Wilbur cope with Eliza's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What scientific discovery has been made by Dr. von Peterswald?
2. After Eliza is released from the mental institution, how does she express her anger to her brother?
3. When Wilbur lights all of the candles Vera gives him for his birthday, he says he feels like what?
4. What causes the Green Death?
5. Why is Rose unhappy with her marriage to Wilbur?
6. What does the new religious cult believe?
7. What does Mashuri invent?
8. What does the King of Lake Maxinkuckee want Wilbur to sign?
9. When Wilbur returns to his graduation party, people think that Eliza's voice had come from where?
10. Walter finds it disturbing to be around the religious members of the kidnapped Jesus cult for what reason?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)