|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Following their orgy, what keeps Wilbur and Eliza apart?
(b) Their mother.
(d) A restraining order.
2. What happens to the world as gravity shifts?
(a) Black holes form in pot holes.
(b) The oceans take over the land.
(c) Everything flies away.
(d) Everything gets heavy.
3. When Wilbur and Eliza reunite, how long does their reunion last?
(a) 3 days and 2 nights.
(b) 5 days and 5 nights.
(c) 5 days and 3 nights.
(d) 1 day and 2 nights.
4. Where do the Raspberries get an antidote for the Green Death?
(a) Honey cake.
(c) Flower polled.
(d) Polluted fish.
5. Where is the Daffodil directory kept?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) In the Financial District.
(d) The Brooklyn Bridge.
6. During Wilbur's first year in office, what is the mental state of most Americans?
7. What is the name of the deadly flu that hits the United States?
(a) The Hog Flu.
(b) The Albanian Flu.
(c) The Green Death.
(d) Death by Peanut.
8. What do Wilbur and Eliza write together, during their reunion?
(a) A deposition against their parents.
(b) A book of Chinese experiments.
(c) A study of mental telepathy.
(d) A manual on raising children.
9. What does the expression "going to China" mean?
(a) Getting drunk.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Committing suicide.
(d) Acting like Eliza.
10. What do most people give Vera as a gift?
11. What does Fu Manchu want from Wilbur?
(a) Papers written by him and Eliza.
(c) Eliza's birth certificate.
(d) Acceptance of his marriage to Eliza.
12. Once he is dead, Eliza suggests her father was actually a what?
(b) Sea turtle.
(c) Box turtle.
(d) Slider turtle.
13. At his graduation, what does Walter assume his mother has bought him?
(a) A medical center.
(b) A Rolex.
(c) A statue.
(d) A Rolls Royce.
14. Why do the Daffodils deny Cousin Grace the right to assist refugees?
(a) She is not a good housekeeper.
(b) Her home is not big enough.
(c) She lives out in the country.
(d) The government is watching her.
15. What does Vera give Wilbur for his 100th birthday?
(a) A slave.
(b) A homemade necklace.
(c) 1000 candlesticks.
(d) A photo of Eliza.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eliza recites what to Wilbur, on the night of his graduation?
2. What is the name of the religious cult that starts when Wilbur is in office?
3. How does Wilbur learn of Eliza's trip to China?
4. Where does the King of Lake Maxinkuckee live?
5. What does Wilbur dislike about his life with the Raspberries?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)