|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wilbur holds his first senate seat in what state?
(c) New York.
2. How long after Eliza's death does her mother die?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 50 years.
3. What is the name of the deadly flu that hits the United States?
(a) Death by Peanut.
(b) The Green Death.
(c) The Albanian Flu.
(d) The Hog Flu.
4. Wilbur is happy that Sophie never read what?
(a) The Peanut directory.
(b) His memoir.
(c) His diary.
(d) The Daffodil directory.
5. What is Vera's general advice about marriage?
(a) Avoid it.
(b) Get a nice dress.
(c) Wait for the right man.
(d) Get a prenup.
6. What does Wilbur become obsessed with following his presidency?
(a) Keeping clean.
(b) Doing hair.
(c) Counting objects.
(d) His middle name.
7. When Wilbur and Eliza reunite, how long does their reunion last?
(a) 5 days and 5 nights.
(b) 3 days and 2 nights.
(c) 1 day and 2 nights.
(d) 5 days and 3 nights.
8. How long do Wilbur and Eliza sleep, following their reunion?
(a) 16 hours.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 1 days.
(d) 2 days.
9. When Wilbur visits the King of Lake Maxinkuckee, his visit is documented by what?
(a) Telepathic recording.
(b) Video phone.
(d) A fingerprint system.
10. Vera and her husband once worked as what?
11. Since Wilbur is no longer president, how does he introduce himself to the Daffodils?
(a) Brother Wilber.
(b) Former President Wilbur.
(c) El Past Presidente.
(d) Cousin Wilbur.
12. What is Sophie's family newspaper called?
(a) Nuts and Bolts.
(b) Nuts for Wilbur.
(c) Goober Gossip.
13. What does the publisher rename the book written by Wilbur and Eliza?
(a) He Thinks, She Thinks.
(b) So You Went and Had a Baby.
(c) Goat Suckers and Ruining Lives.
(d) So You Want to Speak Chinese.
14. Why does Sophie crawl into Wilbur's office to discuss her new name?
(a) Gravity is heavy.
(b) He is more powerful than her.
(c) She is pretending to be a cat.
(d) Wilbur hates it when she crawls.
15. Why does Wilbur's presidency become irrelevant?
(a) All of these.
(b) People forget about it.
(c) Few people are left alive.
(d) Most of his staff dies out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fu Manchu want from Wilbur?
2. How long is Wilbur tied to Wilma's bed?
3. Where is the Daffodil directory kept?
4. What does the expression "going to China" mean?
5. What is the universal middle name for slaves?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)