|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the religious cult that starts when Wilbur is in office?
(a) The Church of God the Runaway.
(b) The Church of Jesus Christ the Kidnapped.
(c) Jesus, God, and Gravity.
(d) Time Travel and Jesus.
2. When confronting Wilbur about her inheritance, Eliza claims that who has become her real family?
(a) Betty Brown.
(c) Dr. Cordiner.
(d) Dr. Mott.
3. Why do the Daffodils deny Cousin Grace the right to assist refugees?
(a) She lives out in the country.
(b) The government is watching her.
(c) Her home is not big enough.
(d) She is not a good housekeeper.
4. Who tells Wilbur about Eliza's death?
(a) The newspapers.
(b) Dr. Mott.
(c) Their mother.
(d) Fu Manchu.
5. What do Wilbur and Eliza write together, during their reunion?
(a) A manual on raising children.
(b) A book of Chinese experiments.
(c) A study of mental telepathy.
(d) A deposition against their parents.
6. What does Budweiser do when gravity shifts?
(a) He flies away.
(b) He rescues Wilbur.
(c) He dies.
(d) He takes Wilbur to Eliza.
7. How does Wilbur cope with Eliza's death?
(a) He gets remarried.
(b) He writes love poems.
(c) He takes pills.
(d) He drinks to much.
8. What does Wilbur dislike about his life with the Raspberries?
(a) Their group initiation.
(b) Communal life.
(c) Getting up early to jog.
(d) All of these.
9. Why does Wilbur go to Urbana?
(a) To see his ex-wife.
(b) To communicate with Eliza.
(c) To pick daffodils.
(d) To slaughter a cow.
10. Wilbur holds his first senate seat in what state?
(c) New York.
11. What does Vera give Wilbur for his 100th birthday?
(a) A homemade necklace.
(b) 1000 candlesticks.
(c) A slave.
(d) A photo of Eliza.
12. What does Wilbur believe is responsible for most criminal activity?
13. What is the name of the deadly flu that hits the United States?
(a) Death by Peanut.
(b) The Hog Flu.
(c) The Green Death.
(d) The Albanian Flu.
14. When Wilbur attends a meeting of the Daffodils, what does he like about it?
(a) That they sing a lot.
(b) The order.
(c) Their belief in the country.
(d) The passion.
15. What is Sophie's family newspaper called?
(a) Goober Gossip.
(b) Nuts and Bolts.
(c) Nuts for Wilbur.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Eliza's death does her mother die?
2. What truth does Wilbur reveal to Eliza, on the night of his graduation?
3. What is Sophie's new middle name?
4. What happens to the world as gravity shifts?
5. Following their orgy, what keeps Wilbur and Eliza apart?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)