|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What battle do Wilbur and Vera discuss?
(a) The Clash of the Hearts.
(b) The Battle of Maxinkuckee.
(c) The Clash of the Daffodils.
(d) The Battle of the Raspberries.
2. What is Sophie's family newspaper called?
(a) Nuts for Wilbur.
(b) Nuts and Bolts.
(d) Goober Gossip.
3. Who is the most famous Peanut?
(a) A convicted felon.
(b) A roller derby star.
(c) A movie star.
(d) Wilbur's mother.
4. How old is Wilbur when he gets remarried?
5. What disease does David suffer from?
(a) Tourette's Syndrome.
6. What is Wilbur's family newspaper called?
(a) Nuts for Daphne.
(c) The New York Mines.
(d) New York Past.
7. What does Wilbur expect the new middle names will help humans to do?
(b) All of these.
(c) Stop feeling lonely.
(d) Love one another.
8. Why do the Daffodils deny Cousin Grace the right to assist refugees?
(a) She is not a good housekeeper.
(b) Her home is not big enough.
(c) The government is watching her.
(d) She lives out in the country.
9. What is Vera's general advice about marriage?
(a) Get a prenup.
(b) Get a nice dress.
(c) Avoid it.
(d) Wait for the right man.
10. What does Wilbur believe is responsible for most criminal activity?
11. What does the expression "going to China" mean?
(a) Acting like Eliza.
(b) Getting drunk.
(c) Getting married.
(d) Committing suicide.
12. What is the name of the religious cult that starts when Wilbur is in office?
(a) The Church of God the Runaway.
(b) The Church of Jesus Christ the Kidnapped.
(c) Jesus, God, and Gravity.
(d) Time Travel and Jesus.
13. What is Sophie's new middle name?
14. When Wilbur speaks with a deceased Eliza, what does she ask him to do?
(a) Visit her condo.
(b) Die quickly.
(c) Forgive her for everything.
(d) Kiss their mother.
15. Following their orgy, what keeps Wilbur and Eliza apart?
(a) A restraining order.
(c) Their mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do most people give Vera as a gift?
2. Wilbur is happy that Sophie never read what?
3. When confronting Wilbur about her inheritance, Eliza claims that who has become her real family?
4. Vera and her husband once worked as what?
5. Wilbur assigns himself what new middle name?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)