Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 23, 24, and 25)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Kurt Vonnegut write his novels for?
a) His sister.
b) His uncle.
c) His brother.
d) His father.
2. The author believes that what is more important than love?
c) Common decency.
3. In front of their parents, what language do Wilbur and Eliza speak?
c) Ancient Greek.
4. What is Wilbur wearing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
a) A purple drape toga.
b) He changes several times.
c) A white suit.
d) A turquoise tuxedo.
5. When their parents arrive to celebrate Wilbur and Eliza's 15th birthday, what do Wilbur and Eliza do?
This section contains 495 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)