|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Wilbur and Eliza reveal their intelligence to the staff at the mansion, they also do what?
(a) Cook and clean.
(c) Give them money.
(d) Solve their problems.
2. Wilbur paints what game on the floor of the Empire State building?
3. What notable position has been held by Wilbur during his lifetime?
(a) Vice President of the United States.
(b) Governor of New York.
(c) President of the United States.
(d) Mayor of New York.
4. Wilbur and Eliza's father dies of what?
(c) A car accident.
(d) A heart attack.
5. What do Wilbur and Eliza demand of Dr. Cordiner?
(a) To take the same tests.
(b) To leave the property.
(c) To stop talking down to them.
(d) To test them together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the primary caretaker of Wilbur and Eliza when they are children?
2. At what age did Wilbur's life stop being happy?
3. In Indianapolis, what did Uncle Alex Vonnegut co-found?
4. Wilbur and Eliza tell the household their sudden intelligence is what?
5. Dr. Mott keeps careful records of Wilbur and Eliza's what?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)