1. The author believes that what is more important than love?
(c) Common decency.
2. Bernard practices what type of science?
3. When do Bernard and Kurt Vonnegut show physical affection?
(a) In front of the kids.
(c) Special occasions.
(d) Every day.
4. Bernard sometimes gets in trouble for keeping what kind of a laboratory?
5. What is Kurt Vonnegut's ancestry?
6. In Indianapolis, what did Uncle Alex Vonnegut co-found?
(c) The Free Mason Society.
7. Kurt Vonnegut's family had a cottage on what lake?
(a) Crystal Lake.
(b) Lake Muskegon.
(c) Lake Woebegone.
(d) Lake Maxinkuckee.
8. Alice refers to her death as what?
(d) "Bad luck."
9. Who does Kurt Vonnegut write his novels for?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His sister.
10. In the Prologue, which opera is discussed by the Vonnegut brothers?
This section contains 3,671 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)