|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nona & For Owen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the inventor of the jaunt?
(a) Vincent Caramore.
(b) Vernon Carmichael.
(c) Victor Carune.
(d) Vidal Ciccone.
2. How is Jonathan killed?
(a) In a drowning accident.
(b) In a hunting accident.
(c) In a drunken driving accident.
(d) He is murdered by his mother.
3. Who takes the gas first in "The Jaunt"?
(a) Mark's daughter.
(b) Mark's son.
(d) Mark's wife.
4. What reasoning does Henry give for not shaking hands?
(a) Travels in Bombay.
(b) His hands are deformed.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He doesn't like to touch people.
5. To what does King's friend compare the pay King receives for "Word Processer of the Gods"?
(a) The pay of a first rate novelist.
(b) The pay for a college student's article.
(c) The pay of a New York plumber.
(d) The pay of a lower rank secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy sent to retrieve Charles in "Here There Be Tygers"?
2. To what does Mark awaken?
3. Where is "The Wedding Gig" set?
4. What does the captain of the rescue ship do when Rand refuses to leave?
5. What happens after Hal throws the offending item into the lake?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)