|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over lunch what do they enjoy that turns out to be a talking stag?
2. Jill and her companions go out into a hallway and find a what?
3. Back in the real world, when the Head Mistress sees the lion, what does she do?
(a) Dies of a heart attack.
(b) Calls the police.
(d) Screams and runs away.
4. Finally Puddleglum walks over to the fire and does what to stop the enchantment?
(a) Stomps it out.
(b) Pours water on it.
(c) Pours a powder on it.
(d) Pokes it with a stick.
5. The creatures are sneaking around because they expect who to come and stop them from escaping?
(a) The queen.
(b) The night.
(c) The guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. The knight tells his guests about the Queen's idea of making him what?
2. Eventually, Jill climbs up on Puddleglum and finds what?
3. After a long time they come to a sea of sorts and a ______.
4. The queen quietly quells the Prince's arguments while she dumps a handful of powder on the ______.
5. When the three travelers ask who is there what happens?
Short Essay Questions
1. Do you feel that Jill has changed by chapter fifteen and, if so, in what ways.
2. Explain how events in chapter 9 are connected tot he lady at the bridge and what that could mean.
3. Explain what happens at the start of chapter thirteen.
4. Who saves the group from the queen's enchantment and how?
5. The title of chapter nine is "They Discover Something Worth Knowing," but the travelers actually discover a few things in the chapter. Explain one of the things the travelers discover.
6. Explain how faith plays a role in chapter 11.
7. Explain how Aslan is symbolic of Christianity.
8. What big event in chapter nine was foreshadowed in previous chapters and how?
9. Explain Rilian's conflict, in chapter 14.
10. How does the discussion with the knight cause the children to lose faith in Aslan a bit and do you agree with their loss of faith?
This section contains 1,020 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)