|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Soon the occupants of the room begin to feel what?
2. Finally Puddleglum walks over to the fire and does what to stop the enchantment?
(a) Pours water on it.
(b) Stomps it out.
(c) Pours a powder on it.
(d) Pokes it with a stick.
3. The queen quietly begins to convince him there is no Narnia. Soon everyone agrees. However, Puddleglum persists by describing the _______ and the overworld.
4. Eustace and Puddleglum, after convincing from Jill, do what to the knight?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Talk to him.
(c) Restrain him.
(d) Free him.
5. The knight tells the children that he is actually not enchanted when _______.
(a) Out of the chair.
(b) In the company of a marsh-wiggle.
(c) Speaking to children.
(d) In the chair.
6. The prince continues to speak of his real life as Prince Rilian and of what place?
7. The knight tells his guests about the Queen's idea of making him what?
(a) Guard to her king.
(b) King of a distant land.
(c) King of the land they are currently in.
(d) Guard to her son.
8. The creatures are sneaking around because they expect who to come and stop them from escaping?
(a) The night.
(c) The guards.
(d) The queen.
9. The queen then confronts the prince, ignoring his attempts to accuse her of being a what?
10. The children find the people of the _______ and they want to take the three to their queen.
11. Prince Rilian tells the creature that the queen is dead and quickly the word spreads so that all the remaining creatures make their way to the _______.
12. Jill has come out in Narnia where the Dwarfs and the Fauns and Dryads are doing what?
13. Jill recognizes that she must listen to the prince when he produces Aslan's what?
14. After breakfast, Jill and Eustace ride the centaurs to the harbor where they watch who being carried off the ship on a stretcher?
15. The knight claims to not know the prince, but he does recall that the message at the ruined city was once part of a longer verse a what had placed there upon his death?
Short Answer Questions
1. The children go back in to the knight and find him already tied to something of what color?
2. The knight finds the whole situation purely coincidental and ______.
3. Jill and her companions go out into a hallway and find a what?
4. The chasm begins to close so the creature leaves after pointing out the road to what?
5. The queen has promised to do what to the knight?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)