|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rilian tells whom to sneak off the horse and grab one of the creatures so they can learn what is going on?
(c) The guard.
2. Jill tells the knight about the message at the city and how they are looking for what prince?
3. The knight tells the children that he is actually not enchanted when _______.
(a) In the chair.
(b) Speaking to children.
(c) In the company of a marsh-wiggle.
(d) Out of the chair.
4. The ceiling over the road becomes so low that who are forced to get off the horses and walk?
(a) Jill and Puddleglum.
(b) Eustace and Jill.
(c) Rilian and Eustace.
(d) Rilian and Puddleglum.
5. Jill recognizes that she must listen to the prince when he produces Aslan's what?
6. Puddleglum will remain in the cave until a doctor can tend to his burned what?
7. Jill and Eustace are to join the prince by way of ______, a great honor.
(a) A golden carriage.
(b) A dragon's back.
(d) White horses.
8. What do they share with the knight, after which he sends them to hide in his other apartment?
(b) A meal.
(c) A drink.
9. The queen arrives at the door and tells the creatures who are her guards to make sure she is what?
(a) Brought to the children.
(b) Updated on the knight.
(c) Properly announced.
(d) Not disturbed.
10. Back in the real world, when the Head Mistress sees the lion, what does she do?
(a) Dies of a heart attack.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Screams and runs away.
11. What comes and tells Jill that they have received word that the king is on his way back and that the prince has already returned to Cair Paravel?
(a) A giant.
(b) A dwarf.
(c) A dryad.
(d) A faun.
12. The prince continues to speak of his real life as Prince Rilian and of what place?
13. When the three travelers ask who is there what happens?
(a) A trap door is opened.
(b) A light is lit.
(c) Nobody answers them at all.
(d) A voice answers.
14. The creature suggests to Rilian that he should go down there with him. Rilian considers it for a moment before he realizes his duty is ________.
(a) To Aslan.
(b) In Narnia.
(c) To Eustace.
(d) To Jill.
15. The knight suddenly becomes nicer, gentler, and begs them in the name of whom to let him go?
(d) The queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. The knight finds the whole situation purely coincidental and ______.
2. After the children fall, there is an unpleasant _______.
3. A moment after they hear the signal of the party's return, Puddleglum orders them to ______.
4. The children go back in to the knight and find him already tied to something of what color?
5. The children and Puddleglum fall off a _______, but are surprisingly uninjured.
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)