|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A moment after they hear the signal of the party's return, Puddleglum orders them to ______.
(c) Stand still.
(d) Walk casually.
2. After the children fall, there is an unpleasant _______.
(b) Horn blast.
3. The prince continues to speak of his real life as Prince Rilian and of what place?
4. Jill recognizes that she must listen to the prince when he produces Aslan's what?
5. Jill has come out in Narnia where the Dwarfs and the Fauns and Dryads are doing what?
6. The queen then transforms into a _______ and wraps herself around the prince.
7. How do the children, Puddleglum and the Prince finally kill the queen?
(a) Cut off her head.
(b) Poison her.
(c) Stab her through the heart.
(d) Drop a heavy rock on her.
8. In the city, where are Jill and her companions are taken?
(a) A dungeon.
(b) A castle.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A doctor.
9. The guards are gone and the ______ are falling.
10. Again the queen convinces them there is no overworld. What does Puddleglum then mentions?
11. The knight tells the children that he is actually not enchanted when _______.
(a) In the company of a marsh-wiggle.
(b) In the chair.
(c) Out of the chair.
(d) Speaking to children.
12. Over lunch what do they enjoy that turns out to be a talking stag?
13. They are told that the queen is not there, so they must stay where until her return?
(a) In the guest quarters.
(b) A hotel.
(d) With a servant.
14. The queen quietly begins to convince him there is no Narnia. Soon everyone agrees. However, Puddleglum persists by describing the _______ and the overworld.
15. Who suggests great caution?
(a) One of the creatures.
(c) A passing guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Puddleglum suggests that who climb up on his shoulders to see what it is?
2. Prince Rilian tells the creature that the queen is dead and quickly the word spreads so that all the remaining creatures make their way to the _______.
3. The creature suggests to Rilian that he should go down there with him. Rilian considers it for a moment before he realizes his duty is ________.
4. When they are in the middle of town, they suddenly realize that the sea is _______.
5. After a little while everything is in what?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)