|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The what pull Jill out and her friends are convinced she has been taken prisoner or injured by some enemy?
2. Rilian tells whom to sneak off the horse and grab one of the creatures so they can learn what is going on?
(a) The guard.
3. Who pulls out a sword and attacks queen, to no effect?
(b) A guard.
4. The children learn that they are speaking to the ______ they met before.
5. The knight explains that he is enchanted and every night for an hour he must be tied to a what?
6. The knight tells the children that he is actually not enchanted when _______.
(a) Speaking to children.
(b) In the company of a marsh-wiggle.
(c) In the chair.
(d) Out of the chair.
7. The knight tells his guests about the Queen's idea of making him what?
(a) King of a distant land.
(b) King of the land they are currently in.
(c) Guard to her son.
(d) Guard to her king.
8. When Rilian steps into the moonlight with the two horses, the Narnians recognize him immediately and react ______.
(b) By drawing their weapons.
(c) By bowing down to him.
9. The creatures are sneaking around because they expect who to come and stop them from escaping?
(a) The guards.
(b) The queen.
(c) The night.
10. The guards are gone and the ______ are falling.
11. After a long time they come to a sea of sorts and a ______.
12. Once free the knight destroys the chair and tells Jill and her companions that he is whom?
(b) King Caspian.
(d) Prince Rilian.
13. The creature suggests to Rilian that he should go down there with him. Rilian considers it for a moment before he realizes his duty is ________.
(a) To Eustace.
(b) In Narnia.
(c) To Aslan.
(d) To Jill.
14. The knight claims to not know the prince, but he does recall that the message at the ruined city was once part of a longer verse a what had placed there upon his death?
15. The queen then confronts the prince, ignoring his attempts to accuse her of being a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The queen quietly quells the Prince's arguments while she dumps a handful of powder on the ______.
2. Puddleglum will remain in the cave until a doctor can tend to his burned what?
3. Jill finds a cookbook open to what letter?
4. Rilian thinks the creatures might be planning what?
5. Jill is wonderful that day, befriending everyone and acting so happy that none of the giants could possibly guess she is ________.
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)