|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Caspian has grown very old and has sailed away to find ________.
(a) His son.
(b) The castle ruins.
(c) The real world.
2. The children hear many stories about the Golden Age of Narnia when the _____ children ruled.
3. Jill is told to perform how many tasks by the lion?
4. Jill finds a little what and realizes she is very thirsty?
(d) Cup of water.
5. After passing through the door, Jill and Eustace are on a tall mountain standing near what?
(a) A Large rock.
(b) A pine Tree.
(c) A cliff.
(d) A hut.
6. The travelers walk for several weeks, killing ______ for food and sleeping on the ground.
7. A talking what greets Jill and Eustace, after Jill questions Eustace about recognizing people in the harbor?
8. Puddleglum is reluctant to take this advice and thinks there is something wrong with the knight since he did not do what?
(b) Protect the lady from the strangers.
(c) Speak at all.
(d) Offer to show them the way.
9. The children want to go to Harfang, but they change their direction when they see what in the distance?
10. The children find a funny looking creature that is some sort of mix between a ________ and a man.
11. Where is the door found that Jill and Eustace go through?
(a) The Ggarden wall.
(b) The attic.
(c) The broom closet.
(d) The cellar
12. Eustace says that he is a friend of Caspian's and will not do what?
(a) Kill his son.
(b) Fight against him.
(c) Fight against his son.
(d) Kill him.
13. The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis is one of the wonderful novels included in what series?
(a) Chronicles of Riddick.
(b) Chronicles of Narnia.
(c) Riddick and the Chronicles of Narnia.
(d) Narnian Tomes.
14. The ideas the lady planted in the children's heads about _______ makes them irritable.
(a) Friendly Giants.
(b) Warm beds.
(c) Hot food.
(d) Finding the ruined city.
15. They spend the rest of the day preparing for what?
(a) Arrival of Aslan.
(b) Horrible stew they must eat.
(c) Trip they must take.
(d) Arrival of the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they get to the door who knocks on it?
2. Jill is given a ______, fresh clothes, and a fine room in which to sleep.
3. Jill asks the queen if they might explore what?
4. At the ruins, it is pitch dark but Jill soon learns that there are lots of ______ present.
5. Who speaks to the king and queen at Eustace's suggestion?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)