|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the king who has just left?
2. Puddleglum is _______ as Eustace and Jill prepare to meet the king and queen.
3. On their new voyage, Jill and her companions must ___________.
(a) Cross a raging river.
(b) Cross a dry desert.
(c) Cross a steep cliff.
(d) Climb a giant mountain.
4. The children can see the top of the flat hill where they crossed the night before. It is clearly the ruins of a city of what?
(b) Ancient elves.
(d) Ancient giants.
5. The prince was traveling in the north with his _________ .
6. ustace asks where they are and the creature answers they are in Cair what?
7. Jill is very upset about this, especially when Eustace points out they must have been walking in the ________ when Jill fell in the trench.
8. Jill is the victim of what?
(b) Mistaken Identity.
(c) Car accident.
9. Who speaks to the king and queen at Eustace's suggestion?
(a) The porter.
10. Jill dresses while the owl gets Eustace and then she rides on his back to a what?
(a) Ruined bridge.
(b) Ruined city.
(c) Ruined tower.
(d) Ruined castle.
11. They spend the rest of the day preparing for what?
(a) Horrible stew they must eat.
(b) Arrival of Aslan.
(c) Trip they must take.
(d) Arrival of the king.
12. There is a ________, making it hard for the children and Puddleglum to see very far in front of them.
(b) Group of giants.
(d) Snow storm.
13. There is a great what the night that Jill and Eustace meet the owl and Trumpkin?
(b) Flash in the sky.
14. The children decide that they must pretend to be _______ about the feast.
15. After another good cry, when the lion leaves, Jill wonders around where, exploring her surroundings?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jill refuses to explore very far, what does Eustace do?
2. After he pulls them out, Puddleglum asks Jill about the ________ and Jill tells him there is nothing to do with it here.
3. In the harbor is a ship surrounded by many people and creatures with what standing before them all?
4. Who falls off a cliff?
5. Caspian has grown very old and has sailed away to find ________.
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)