|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lion moves away, leaving whom to mourn Eustace?
2. Who went on a strange adventure with their cousins?
3. The children don't sleep well because Puddleglum is doing what?
4. On their new voyage, Jill and her companions must ___________.
(a) Cross a raging river.
(b) Climb a giant mountain.
(c) Cross a dry desert.
(d) Cross a steep cliff.
5. One day, Drinian accompanied the prince and discovered that a __________ was visiting him.
(a) Beautiful woman.
(d) Talking lion.
6. The owl called _______ comes to Jill's window and tells her they must go now.
7. What is the name of the king who has just left?
8. The travelers see a group of Giants throwing stones at nearby _________.
9. Aslan blows Jill away and she lands in Narnia next to whom?
10. Jill is very upset about this, especially when Eustace points out they must have been walking in the ________ when Jill fell in the trench.
11. Jill would like to drink except what is sitting there and Jill is afraid?
12. A talking what greets Jill and Eustace, after Jill questions Eustace about recognizing people in the harbor?
13. A few minutes later the nurse comes to take them to watch the king and queen leave on a what?
(b) Mission of mercy.
14. Who finds Jill when she is crying?
15. The lady directs them to the House of ________, where they can get a warm meal and a warm bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the ruins, it is pitch dark but Jill soon learns that there are lots of ______ present.
2. The lion says that who is missing?
3. The children are taken to Trumpkin, who is what?
4. Jill and Eustace must find a sign at the city and do what?
5. Who vowed to kill the creature that bit the queen?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)