|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The king's only child has been missing for how many years?
2. What is Jill's last name?
3. Jill and Eustace have landed in a field close to a harbor beside a large what?
4. When Jill refuses to explore very far, what does Eustace do?
(a) Pushes Puddleglum in with Jill.
(b) Jumps in with Jill himself.
(c) Asks Puddleglum to jump in with Jill.
(d) Pulls Jill out.
5. The irritability causes Jill to do what?
(a) Stop walking.
(b) Stop repeating the signs.
(c) Faint from exhaustion.
(d) Run faster in hopes of getting to their destination sooner.
6. Where is the door found that Jill and Eustace go through?
(a) The Ggarden wall.
(b) The broom closet.
(c) The cellar
(d) The attic.
7. Jill is given a ______, fresh clothes, and a fine room in which to sleep.
8. When they get to the door who knocks on it?
(b) All three of the travelers.
9. Jill and Eustace must find a sign at the city and do what?
(a) Do the opposite of what it says.
(b) Tell Edmond what it says.
(c) Do as it says.
(d) Tell Aslan what it says.
10. Jill is the victim of what?
(a) Car accident.
(c) Mistaken Identity.
11. There is a ________, making it hard for the children and Puddleglum to see very far in front of them.
(b) Snow storm.
(d) Group of giants.
12. The children hear many stories about the Golden Age of Narnia when the _____ children ruled.
13. Trumpkin allows who to stay?
(a) The witch.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The lion.
(d) The children.
14. The lion moves away, leaving whom to mourn Eustace?
15. After another good cry, when the lion leaves, Jill wonders around where, exploring her surroundings?
Short Answer Questions
1. The ideas the lady planted in the children's heads about _______ makes them irritable.
2. The children fall asleep and wake up in the morning to go looking for who?
3. The lady says they should tell the gentle giants there that she has sent them for what Feast?
4. The next morning after breakfast, the nurse brings all of the companions together in whose room?
5. The children can see the top of the flat hill where they crossed the night before. It is clearly the ruins of a city of what?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)