|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The children find a funny looking creature that is some sort of mix between a ________ and a man.
2. On their new voyage, Jill and her companions must ___________.
(a) Cross a raging river.
(b) Cross a steep cliff.
(c) Climb a giant mountain.
(d) Cross a dry desert.
3. Jill asks the queen if they might explore what?
4. Jill is upset because it is clearly whom that Eustace was supposed to talk to and now he has missed his opportunity?
(a) The captain.
(b) The queen.
(c) The first mate.
(d) The king.
5. Caspian has grown very old and has sailed away to find ________.
(a) The castle ruins.
(b) The real world.
(c) His son.
6. Who finds Jill when she is crying?
7. When they reach a giant's bridge across a deep precipice, Puddleglum is reluctant to use it because he is afraid it might be ________.
(a) The wrong direction to go in.
8. When someone asks Jill and Eustace to help in Aslan's name, they should know it is whom?
(a) The prince.
(b) The king.
(c) The queen.
(d) The witch.
9. Aslan blows Jill away and she lands in Narnia next to whom?
10. There is a ________, making it hard for the children and Puddleglum to see very far in front of them.
(a) Group of giants.
(c) Snow storm.
11. They spend the rest of the day preparing for what?
(a) Trip they must take.
(b) Horrible stew they must eat.
(c) Arrival of Aslan.
(d) Arrival of the king.
12. In the middle of the ruins are the words ________.
(a) Below me.
(b) Under me.
(c) Above me.
(d) Over me.
13. What might there be at the place the children are planning to go?
(a) Friendly Ogre.
(b) Ruined city.
(c) Deep canyon.
(d) Great ocean.
14. Who went on a strange adventure with their cousins?
15. Jill and Eustace must find the ruined city of ancient what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The stranger instantly apologizes for their inability to do what?
2. After passing through the door, Jill and Eustace are on a tall mountain standing near what?
3. When Jill refuses to explore very far, what does Eustace do?
4. The prince was traveling in the north with his _________ .
5. When they arrive on the opposite side of the bridge, they run into a beautiful lady and a ________.
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)