|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they get to the door who knocks on it?
(b) All three of the travelers.
2. The ideas the lady planted in the children's heads about _______ makes them irritable.
(a) Friendly Giants.
(b) Warm beds.
(c) Finding the ruined city.
(d) Hot food.
3. Eustace says that he is a friend of Caspian's and will not do what?
(a) Kill his son.
(b) Fight against him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Fight against his son.
4. The children want to go to Harfang, but they change their direction when they see what in the distance?
5. There are two ________ in the trench.
6. Jill is the victim of what?
(b) Car accident.
(c) Mistaken Identity.
7. Caspian has grown very old and has sailed away to find ________.
(a) The castle ruins.
(b) The real world.
(d) His son.
8. After another good cry, when the lion leaves, Jill wonders around where, exploring her surroundings?
9. The children fall asleep and wake up in the morning to go looking for who?
(a) The prince.
(b) The owls.
(d) Their host.
10. The children don't sleep well because Puddleglum is doing what?
11. When Jill wants to go on an adventure, who calls Aslan?
12. Who falls off a cliff?
13. Puddleglum is _______ as Eustace and Jill prepare to meet the king and queen.
14. Jill finds a little what and realizes she is very thirsty?
(d) Cup of water.
15. Jill dresses while the owl gets Eustace and then she rides on his back to a what?
(a) Ruined castle.
(b) Ruined tower.
(c) Ruined bridge.
(d) Ruined city.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the harbor is a ship surrounded by many people and creatures with what standing before them all?
2. The porter kindly gives Puddleglum a drink from a this while they wait for a servant to tell the King they have arrived.
3. When Jill refuses to explore very far, what does Eustace do?
4. A few minutes later the nurse comes to take them to watch the king and queen leave on a what?
5. What is the name of the king who has just left?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)