|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the door found that Jill and Eustace go through?
(a) The Ggarden wall.
(b) The attic.
(c) The broom closet.
(d) The cellar
2. The ideas the lady planted in the children's heads about _______ makes them irritable.
(a) Finding the ruined city.
(b) Friendly Giants.
(c) Hot food.
(d) Warm beds.
3. The king's only child has been missing for how many years?
4. What is Jill's last name?
5. The travelers see a group of Giants throwing stones at nearby _________.
6. They must sneak out since it would be rude to leave before the _______.
(a) Royal wedding.
(b) Birthday party.
7. Jill asks Eustace if he recognizes any of the people and he says he does not despite the fact that whose signs say he will?
(a) The bear's.
(b) The wolf's.
(c) The witch's.
(d) The lion's.
8. They spend the rest of the day preparing for what?
(a) Arrival of Aslan.
(b) Arrival of the king.
(c) Horrible stew they must eat.
(d) Trip they must take.
9. The prince was traveling in the north with his _________ .
10. The group is initially shown into the what?
11. When Jill wants to go on an adventure, who calls Aslan?
12. What is the stranger's name?
13. The lady says they should tell the gentle giants there that she has sent them for what Feast?
14. Who vowed to kill the creature that bit the queen?
(c) The king.
(d) The prince.
15. There is a ________, making it hard for the children and Puddleglum to see very far in front of them.
(a) Group of giants.
(c) Snow storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jill is the victim of what?
2. The owl called _______ comes to Jill's window and tells her they must go now.
3. The children hear many stories about the Golden Age of Narnia when the _____ children ruled.
4. Who speaks to the king and queen at Eustace's suggestion?
5. When they reach a giant's bridge across a deep precipice, Puddleglum is reluctant to use it because he is afraid it might be ________.
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)