|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eustace says that he is a friend of Caspian's and will not do what?
(a) Kill his son.
(b) Fight against him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Fight against his son.
2. The stranger tells the children he is a Marsh _________.
3. The children are taken to Trumpkin, who is what?
(a) A jester.
(b) A prince.
(c) The castle blacksmith.
(d) The Lord Regeant.
4. The lady directs them to the House of ________, where they can get a warm meal and a warm bed.
5. Jill is told to perform how many tasks by the lion?
6. ustace asks where they are and the creature answers they are in Cair what?
7. Jill would like to drink except what is sitting there and Jill is afraid?
8. The children fall asleep and wake up in the morning to go looking for who?
(a) The owls.
(c) Their host.
(d) The prince.
9. Where is Jill crying at the beginning of the book?
(a) Behind the gym.
(b) In her bed.
(c) In the park.
(d) In science class.
10. After he pulls them out, Puddleglum asks Jill about the ________ and Jill tells him there is nothing to do with it here.
(b) Beautiful lady.
(c) Dark knight.
11. What can Trumpkin not do very well?
12. Jill and Eustace must find a sign at the city and do what?
(a) Tell Edmond what it says.
(b) Do as it says.
(c) Do the opposite of what it says.
(d) Tell Aslan what it says.
13. The porter kindly gives Puddleglum a drink from a this while they wait for a servant to tell the King they have arrived.
(a) Dark glass.
(b) Dark flask.
(c) Light flask.
(d) Light glass.
14. When they reach a giant's bridge across a deep precipice, Puddleglum is reluctant to use it because he is afraid it might be ________.
(d) The wrong direction to go in.
15. Eustace takes Jill into the school's what?
(a) Storage Shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eustace must talk to whom when they arrive at Narnia?
2. On their new voyage, Jill and her companions must ___________.
3. Trumpkin allows who to stay?
4. After giving her the tasks, Aslan then takes Jill where?
5. When they arrive on the opposite side of the bridge, they run into a beautiful lady and a ________.
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)