|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The owls believe that the children should search for what?
(a) A way home.
(b) The prince.
(d) An ancient sword.
2. After passing through the door, Jill and Eustace are on a tall mountain standing near what?
(a) A Large rock.
(b) A hut.
(c) A cliff.
(d) A pine Tree.
3. The children don't sleep well because Puddleglum is doing what?
4. The travelers walk for several weeks, killing ______ for food and sleeping on the ground.
5. There is a ________, making it hard for the children and Puddleglum to see very far in front of them.
(b) Snow storm.
(d) Group of giants.
6. When Jill asks if they might attend the feast, what do the giants do?
(c) Throw rocks.
(d) Force the children back into their rooms.
7. What can Trumpkin not do very well?
8. Jill finds a little what and realizes she is very thirsty?
(a) Cup of water.
9. Jill is upset because it is clearly whom that Eustace was supposed to talk to and now he has missed his opportunity?
(a) The king.
(b) The first mate.
(c) The captain.
(d) The queen.
10. The travelers see a group of Giants throwing stones at nearby _________.
11. A talking what greets Jill and Eustace, after Jill questions Eustace about recognizing people in the harbor?
12. When they reach a giant's bridge across a deep precipice, Puddleglum is reluctant to use it because he is afraid it might be ________.
(b) The wrong direction to go in.
13. Jill dresses while the owl gets Eustace and then she rides on his back to a what?
(a) Ruined tower.
(b) Ruined bridge.
(c) Ruined city.
(d) Ruined castle.
14. The next morning after breakfast, the nurse brings all of the companions together in whose room?
(a) The Queen's.
15. One day, Drinian accompanied the prince and discovered that a __________ was visiting him.
(b) Talking lion.
(d) Beautiful woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eustace takes Jill into the school's what?
2. The lady says they should tell the gentle giants there that she has sent them for what Feast?
3. The king's only child has been missing for how many years?
4. The lady directs them to the House of ________, where they can get a warm meal and a warm bed.
5. Jill bursts into tears and the queen is immediately sympathetic and sends them all off to ________.
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)