|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After another good cry, when the lion leaves, Jill wonders around where, exploring her surroundings?
2. Jill is told to perform how many tasks by the lion?
3. Jill and Eustace must find the ruined city of ancient what?
4. What is the name of the king who has just left?
5. The travelers see a group of Giants throwing stones at nearby _________.
6. Jill and her companions make good time, but are afraid the giants will refuse to let them in if they do what?
(a) Talk about the lady and the night.
(b) Mention Aslan.
(c) Mention the Prince.
(d) Arrive too late.
7. When they reach an area that is more flat, Jill wanders up ahead and falls into what?
(a) A well.
(b) A trench.
(c) A bottomless pit.
(d) A lake.
8. A talking what greets Jill and Eustace, after Jill questions Eustace about recognizing people in the harbor?
9. The stranger instantly apologizes for their inability to do what?
10. The children decide that they must pretend to be _______ about the feast.
11. What bit the queen?
(a) A cat.
(b) A spider.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A serpent.
12. The group is initially shown into the what?
13. After he pulls them out, Puddleglum asks Jill about the ________ and Jill tells him there is nothing to do with it here.
(a) Beautiful lady.
(d) Dark knight.
14. When they arrive on the opposite side of the bridge, they run into a beautiful lady and a ________.
(a) Dark knight.
(b) Pet owl.
(c) White knight.
(d) Pet lion.
15. What might there be at the place the children are planning to go?
(a) Great ocean.
(b) Deep canyon.
(c) Friendly Ogre.
(d) Ruined city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aslan blows Jill away and she lands in Narnia next to whom?
2. The children find a funny looking creature that is some sort of mix between a ________ and a man.
3. On their new voyage, Jill and her companions must ___________.
4. When someone asks Jill and Eustace to help in Aslan's name, they should know it is whom?
5. Jill asks the queen if they might explore what?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)