|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jill is the victim of what?
(c) Mistaken Identity.
(d) Car accident.
2. Jill would like to drink except what is sitting there and Jill is afraid?
3. Jill dresses while the owl gets Eustace and then she rides on his back to a what?
(a) Ruined castle.
(b) Ruined city.
(c) Ruined bridge.
(d) Ruined tower.
4. The lion says that who is missing?
(a) A prince.
(b) A king.
(c) A queen.
(d) A princess.
5. The lion moves away, leaving whom to mourn Eustace?
6. Jill finds a little what and realizes she is very thirsty?
(a) Cup of water.
7. The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis is one of the wonderful novels included in what series?
(a) Chronicles of Riddick.
(b) Narnian Tomes.
(c) Riddick and the Chronicles of Narnia.
(d) Chronicles of Narnia.
8. When Jill wants to go on an adventure, who calls Aslan?
9. What might there be at the place the children are planning to go?
(a) Friendly Ogre.
(b) Great ocean.
(c) Ruined city.
(d) Deep canyon.
10. ustace asks where they are and the creature answers they are in Cair what?
11. When they arrive on the opposite side of the bridge, they run into a beautiful lady and a ________.
(a) Dark knight.
(b) Pet lion.
(c) White knight.
(d) Pet owl.
12. The children want to go to Harfang, but they change their direction when they see what in the distance?
13. The children can see the top of the flat hill where they crossed the night before. It is clearly the ruins of a city of what?
(b) Ancient giants.
(c) Ancient elves.
14. Caspian has grown very old and has sailed away to find ________.
(a) His son.
(b) The castle ruins.
(d) The real world.
15. In the middle of the ruins are the words ________.
(a) Below me.
(b) Under me.
(c) Above me.
(d) Over me.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went on a strange adventure with their cousins?
2. There are two ________ in the trench.
3. The travelers walk for several weeks, killing ______ for food and sleeping on the ground.
4. Jill and Eustace have landed in a field close to a harbor beside a large what?
5. Where is the door found that Jill and Eustace go through?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)