|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jill is very upset about this, especially when Eustace points out they must have been walking in the ________ when Jill fell in the trench.
2. Jill and Eustace must find the ruined city of ancient what?
3. The irritability causes Jill to do what?
(a) Stop walking.
(b) Faint from exhaustion.
(c) Run faster in hopes of getting to their destination sooner.
(d) Stop repeating the signs.
4. A talking what greets Jill and Eustace, after Jill questions Eustace about recognizing people in the harbor?
5. The group is initially shown into the what?
6. What is the name of the king who has just left?
7. Jill is given a ______, fresh clothes, and a fine room in which to sleep.
8. The children hear many stories about the Golden Age of Narnia when the _____ children ruled.
9. The next morning after breakfast, the nurse brings all of the companions together in whose room?
(d) The Queen's.
10. Jill dresses while the owl gets Eustace and then she rides on his back to a what?
(a) Ruined bridge.
(b) Ruined castle.
(c) Ruined city.
(d) Ruined tower.
11. On their new voyage, Jill and her companions must ___________.
(a) Cross a steep cliff.
(b) Cross a raging river.
(c) Climb a giant mountain.
(d) Cross a dry desert.
12. The place the children are going to is inhabited by __________, according to their new companion.
13. Where is Jill crying at the beginning of the book?
(a) In science class.
(b) In the park.
(c) In her bed.
(d) Behind the gym.
14. There are two ________ in the trench.
15. The children don't sleep well because Puddleglum is doing what?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jill wants to go on an adventure, who calls Aslan?
2. They spend the rest of the day preparing for what?
3. Who vowed to kill the creature that bit the queen?
4. Who went on a strange adventure with their cousins?
5. Jill is the victim of what?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)