|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lady directs them to the House of ________, where they can get a warm meal and a warm bed.
2. Jill would like to drink except what is sitting there and Jill is afraid?
3. Jill is very upset about this, especially when Eustace points out they must have been walking in the ________ when Jill fell in the trench.
4. The children are taken on a long flight with the owls and are put inside what?
(a) A castle.
(b) A tower.
(c) A ship.
(d) A hut.
5. Eustace says that he is a friend of Caspian's and will not do what?
(a) Fight against him.
(b) Fight against his son.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Kill his son.
6. The weather becomes what?
(a) Warma nd sunny.
(b) Cold and snowy.
(c) Cool, but comfortable.
7. What is the stranger's name?
8. The stranger instantly apologizes for their inability to do what?
9. Jill asks the queen if they might explore what?
10. Who do the owls think would stop the children, if the plan was discovered?
11. When they reach a giant's bridge across a deep precipice, Puddleglum is reluctant to use it because he is afraid it might be ________.
(a) The wrong direction to go in.
12. Puddleglum is reluctant to take this advice and thinks there is something wrong with the knight since he did not do what?
(b) Speak at all.
(c) Protect the lady from the strangers.
(d) Offer to show them the way.
13. A few minutes later the nurse comes to take them to watch the king and queen leave on a what?
(b) Mission of mercy.
14. The children decide that they must pretend to be _______ about the feast.
15. At the ruins, it is pitch dark but Jill soon learns that there are lots of ______ present.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the middle of the ruins are the words ________.
2. After giving her the tasks, Aslan then takes Jill where?
3. The lion moves away, leaving whom to mourn Eustace?
4. The children are taken to Trumpkin, who is what?
5. The king's only child has been missing for how many years?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)