|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After giving her the tasks, Aslan then takes Jill where?
(a) The cliff.
(b) The cabin.
(c) The canyon.
(d) The castle.
2. After another good cry, when the lion leaves, Jill wonders around where, exploring her surroundings?
3. When they arrive on the opposite side of the bridge, they run into a beautiful lady and a ________.
(a) Pet owl.
(b) Pet lion.
(c) Dark knight.
(d) White knight.
4. The children decide that they must pretend to be _______ about the feast.
5. Jill bursts into tears and the queen is immediately sympathetic and sends them all off to ________.
(a) The dungeon.
(b) The alley.
(c) The dining hall.
6. The children want to go to Harfang, but they change their direction when they see what in the distance?
7. What is the name of the king who has just left?
8. Eustace takes Jill into the school's what?
(a) Storage Shed.
9. The children are taken to Trumpkin, who is what?
(a) The castle blacksmith.
(b) A prince.
(c) The Lord Regeant.
(d) A jester.
10. When they reach a giant's bridge across a deep precipice, Puddleglum is reluctant to use it because he is afraid it might be ________.
(b) The wrong direction to go in.
11. Jill and her companions make good time, but are afraid the giants will refuse to let them in if they do what?
(a) Mention Aslan.
(b) Talk about the lady and the night.
(c) Arrive too late.
(d) Mention the Prince.
12. The children are taken on a long flight with the owls and are put inside what?
(a) A ship.
(b) A tower.
(c) A castle.
(d) A hut.
13. The next morning after breakfast, the nurse brings all of the companions together in whose room?
(d) The Queen's.
14. A few minutes later the nurse comes to take them to watch the king and queen leave on a what?
(c) Mission of mercy.
15. The prince was traveling in the north with his _________ .
Short Answer Questions
1. Jill dresses while the owl gets Eustace and then she rides on his back to a what?
2. Eustace says that he is a friend of Caspian's and will not do what?
3. The travelers see a group of Giants throwing stones at nearby _________.
4. Caspian has grown very old and has sailed away to find ________.
5. When Jill wants to go on an adventure, who calls Aslan?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)