|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ustace asks where they are and the creature answers they are in Cair what?
2. There is a ________, making it hard for the children and Puddleglum to see very far in front of them.
(b) Group of giants.
(d) Snow storm.
3. The stranger instantly apologizes for their inability to do what?
4. What is the name of the king who has just left?
5. The ideas the lady planted in the children's heads about _______ makes them irritable.
(a) Hot food.
(b) Warm beds.
(c) Finding the ruined city.
(d) Friendly Giants.
6. The stranger tells the children he is a Marsh _________.
7. The prince was traveling in the north with his _________ .
8. Who vowed to kill the creature that bit the queen?
(a) The king.
(c) The prince.
9. The owl called _______ comes to Jill's window and tells her they must go now.
10. Jill finds a little what and realizes she is very thirsty?
(d) Cup of water.
11. There is a great what the night that Jill and Eustace meet the owl and Trumpkin?
(c) Flash in the sky.
12. Who finds Jill when she is crying?
13. Eustace must talk to whom when they arrive at Narnia?
(a) A wizard.
(b) Someone he knows.
(c) A witch.
(d) A king.
14. Jill would like to drink except what is sitting there and Jill is afraid?
15. Where is the door found that Jill and Eustace go through?
(a) The broom closet.
(b) The attic.
(c) The cellar
(d) The Ggarden wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jill is told to perform how many tasks by the lion?
2. When they get to the door who knocks on it?
3. Where is Jill crying at the beginning of the book?
4. After he pulls them out, Puddleglum asks Jill about the ________ and Jill tells him there is nothing to do with it here.
5. Puddleglum is _______ as Eustace and Jill prepare to meet the king and queen.
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)