|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The travelers see a group of Giants throwing stones at nearby _________.
2. The ideas the lady planted in the children's heads about _______ makes them irritable.
(a) Finding the ruined city.
(b) Hot food.
(c) Friendly Giants.
(d) Warm beds.
3. When Jill asks if they might attend the feast, what do the giants do?
(a) Force the children back into their rooms.
(b) Throw rocks.
4. The weather becomes what?
(a) Warma nd sunny.
(c) Cool, but comfortable.
(d) Cold and snowy.
5. Who do the owls think would stop the children, if the plan was discovered?
6. The lady directs them to the House of ________, where they can get a warm meal and a warm bed.
7. After he pulls them out, Puddleglum asks Jill about the ________ and Jill tells him there is nothing to do with it here.
(b) Dark knight.
(d) Beautiful lady.
8. Jill asks Eustace if he recognizes any of the people and he says he does not despite the fact that whose signs say he will?
(a) The lion's.
(b) The wolf's.
(c) The witch's.
(d) The bear's.
9. After giving her the tasks, Aslan then takes Jill where?
(a) The castle.
(b) The canyon.
(c) The cliff.
(d) The cabin.
10. There is a great what the night that Jill and Eustace meet the owl and Trumpkin?
(c) Flash in the sky.
11. The children spotted a ________ when they saw the lights in the distance.
(a) Tall tower.
(b) Huge ocean.
(c) Green meadow.
(d) Flat hill.
12. The place the children are going to is inhabited by __________, according to their new companion.
13. The children find a funny looking creature that is some sort of mix between a ________ and a man.
14. The king's only child has been missing for how many years?
15. When Jill refuses to explore very far, what does Eustace do?
(a) Jumps in with Jill himself.
(b) Pulls Jill out.
(c) Pushes Puddleglum in with Jill.
(d) Asks Puddleglum to jump in with Jill.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the children light a fire in the hut, the stranger comes in with a handful of ________ to make a stew.
2. Jill is upset because it is clearly whom that Eustace was supposed to talk to and now he has missed his opportunity?
3. When they arrive on the opposite side of the bridge, they run into a beautiful lady and a ________.
4. The children don't sleep well because Puddleglum is doing what?
5. The children are taken to Trumpkin, who is what?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)