|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jill is the victim of what?
(b) Mistaken Identity.
(c) Car accident.
2. At the ruins, it is pitch dark but Jill soon learns that there are lots of ______ present.
3. The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis is one of the wonderful novels included in what series?
(a) Riddick and the Chronicles of Narnia.
(b) Chronicles of Narnia.
(c) Chronicles of Riddick.
(d) Narnian Tomes.
4. The children fall asleep and wake up in the morning to go looking for who?
(b) The prince.
(c) The owls.
(d) Their host.
5. Eustace says that he is a friend of Caspian's and will not do what?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Kill his son.
(c) Fight against him.
(d) Fight against his son.
6. Jill and Eustace have landed in a field close to a harbor beside a large what?
7. When they reach an area that is more flat, Jill wanders up ahead and falls into what?
(a) A lake.
(b) A well.
(c) A trench.
(d) A bottomless pit.
8. Eustace takes Jill into the school's what?
(a) Storage Shed.
9. After giving her the tasks, Aslan then takes Jill where?
(a) The castle.
(b) The canyon.
(c) The cliff.
(d) The cabin.
10. After the children light a fire in the hut, the stranger comes in with a handful of ________ to make a stew.
11. There are two ________ in the trench.
12. Jill is told to perform how many tasks by the lion?
13. Jill asks Eustace if he recognizes any of the people and he says he does not despite the fact that whose signs say he will?
(a) The wolf's.
(b) The witch's.
(c) The bear's.
(d) The lion's.
14. Who went on a strange adventure with their cousins?
15. The prince was traveling in the north with his _________ .
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jill crying at the beginning of the book?
2. When they arrive on the opposite side of the bridge, they run into a beautiful lady and a ________.
3. The servant returns and says they are wanted in the what?
4. The stranger tells the children he is a Marsh _________.
5. Where is the door found that Jill and Eustace go through?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)