|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis is one of the wonderful novels included in what series?
(a) Riddick and the Chronicles of Narnia.
(b) Chronicles of Narnia.
(c) Narnian Tomes.
(d) Chronicles of Riddick.
2. A few minutes later the nurse comes to take them to watch the king and queen leave on a what?
(b) Mission of mercy.
3. When Jill refuses to explore very far, what does Eustace do?
(a) Jumps in with Jill himself.
(b) Pushes Puddleglum in with Jill.
(c) Pulls Jill out.
(d) Asks Puddleglum to jump in with Jill.
4. Where is Jill crying at the beginning of the book?
(a) In her bed.
(b) In science class.
(c) Behind the gym.
(d) In the park.
5. The owl called _______ comes to Jill's window and tells her they must go now.
6. After the children light a fire in the hut, the stranger comes in with a handful of ________ to make a stew.
7. Jill and her companions make good time, but are afraid the giants will refuse to let them in if they do what?
(a) Mention the Prince.
(b) Mention Aslan.
(c) Arrive too late.
(d) Talk about the lady and the night.
8. Who vowed to kill the creature that bit the queen?
(b) The prince.
(c) The king.
9. After passing through the door, Jill and Eustace are on a tall mountain standing near what?
(a) A Large rock.
(b) A hut.
(c) A cliff.
(d) A pine Tree.
10. What might there be at the place the children are planning to go?
(a) Ruined city.
(b) Great ocean.
(c) Deep canyon.
(d) Friendly Ogre.
11. When they get to the door who knocks on it?
(a) All three of the travelers.
12. What is Jill's last name?
13. Trumpkin allows who to stay?
(a) The wolf.
(b) The lion.
(c) The children.
(d) The witch.
14. Eustace takes Jill into the school's what?
(b) Storage Shed.
15. Jill dresses while the owl gets Eustace and then she rides on his back to a what?
(a) Ruined city.
(b) Ruined bridge.
(c) Ruined castle.
(d) Ruined tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. The owls believe that the children should search for what?
2. Jill bursts into tears and the queen is immediately sympathetic and sends them all off to ________.
3. Jill is upset because it is clearly whom that Eustace was supposed to talk to and now he has missed his opportunity?
4. There are two ________ in the trench.
5. What bit the queen?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)