|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The travelers see a group of Giants throwing stones at nearby _________.
2. The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis is one of the wonderful novels included in what series?
(a) Narnian Tomes.
(b) Chronicles of Riddick.
(c) Chronicles of Narnia.
(d) Riddick and the Chronicles of Narnia.
3. The ideas the lady planted in the children's heads about _______ makes them irritable.
(a) Friendly Giants.
(b) Finding the ruined city.
(c) Warm beds.
(d) Hot food.
4. Puddleglum is _______ as Eustace and Jill prepare to meet the king and queen.
5. Jill and her companions make good time, but are afraid the giants will refuse to let them in if they do what?
(a) Arrive too late.
(b) Mention the Prince.
(c) Talk about the lady and the night.
(d) Mention Aslan.
6. Eustace says that he is a friend of Caspian's and will not do what?
(a) Kill his son.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Fight against his son.
(d) Fight against him.
7. The servant returns and says they are wanted in the what?
(c) Throne room.
8. Eustace must talk to whom when they arrive at Narnia?
(a) A witch.
(b) A wizard.
(c) Someone he knows.
(d) A king.
9. Who went on a strange adventure with their cousins?
10. When someone asks Jill and Eustace to help in Aslan's name, they should know it is whom?
(a) The witch.
(b) The queen.
(c) The king.
(d) The prince.
11. The travelers walk for several weeks, killing ______ for food and sleeping on the ground.
12. In the harbor is a ship surrounded by many people and creatures with what standing before them all?
(a) A lion.
(b) A king.
(c) A ship captain.
(d) A queen.
13. The children want to go to Harfang, but they change their direction when they see what in the distance?
14. Where is Jill crying at the beginning of the book?
(a) In her bed.
(b) In science class.
(c) Behind the gym.
(d) In the park.
15. What might there be at the place the children are planning to go?
(a) Deep canyon.
(b) Great ocean.
(c) Friendly Ogre.
(d) Ruined city.
Short Answer Questions
1. The children spotted a ________ when they saw the lights in the distance.
2. Jill is told to perform how many tasks by the lion?
3. Jill finds a little what and realizes she is very thirsty?
4. ustace asks where they are and the creature answers they are in Cair what?
5. Jill is upset because it is clearly whom that Eustace was supposed to talk to and now he has missed his opportunity?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)