|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The children fall asleep and wake up in the morning to go looking for who?
(a) The prince.
(b) The owls.
(c) Their host.
2. The ideas the lady planted in the children's heads about _______ makes them irritable.
(a) Friendly Giants.
(b) Warm beds.
(c) Finding the ruined city.
(d) Hot food.
3. The stranger tells the children he is a Marsh _________.
4. The next morning after breakfast, the nurse brings all of the companions together in whose room?
(a) The Queen's.
5. The children can see the top of the flat hill where they crossed the night before. It is clearly the ruins of a city of what?
(b) Ancient elves.
(d) Ancient giants.
6. ustace asks where they are and the creature answers they are in Cair what?
7. When Jill refuses to explore very far, what does Eustace do?
(a) Pushes Puddleglum in with Jill.
(b) Asks Puddleglum to jump in with Jill.
(c) Jumps in with Jill himself.
(d) Pulls Jill out.
8. What can Trumpkin not do very well?
9. Jill is given a ______, fresh clothes, and a fine room in which to sleep.
10. One day, Drinian accompanied the prince and discovered that a __________ was visiting him.
(b) Beautiful woman.
(c) Talking lion.
11. The prince was traveling in the north with his _________ .
12. Where is the door found that Jill and Eustace go through?
(a) The Ggarden wall.
(b) The broom closet.
(c) The attic.
(d) The cellar
13. On their new voyage, Jill and her companions must ___________.
(a) Cross a raging river.
(b) Cross a steep cliff.
(c) Climb a giant mountain.
(d) Cross a dry desert.
14. Jill and Eustace must find a sign at the city and do what?
(a) Do the opposite of what it says.
(b) Tell Aslan what it says.
(c) Tell Edmond what it says.
(d) Do as it says.
15. What is the stranger's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jill is upset because it is clearly whom that Eustace was supposed to talk to and now he has missed his opportunity?
2. After passing through the door, Jill and Eustace are on a tall mountain standing near what?
3. Jill and her companions make good time, but are afraid the giants will refuse to let them in if they do what?
4. The lion says that who is missing?
5. What might there be at the place the children are planning to go?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)