|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they get to the door who knocks on it?
(a) All three of the travelers.
2. The lady directs them to the House of ________, where they can get a warm meal and a warm bed.
3. The lion says that who is missing?
(a) A princess.
(b) A queen.
(c) A prince.
(d) A king.
4. Who do the owls think would stop the children, if the plan was discovered?
5. Who falls off a cliff?
6. The lady says they should tell the gentle giants there that she has sent them for what Feast?
7. The travelers walk for several weeks, killing ______ for food and sleeping on the ground.
8. When someone asks Jill and Eustace to help in Aslan's name, they should know it is whom?
(a) The witch.
(b) The prince.
(c) The king.
(d) The queen.
9. When they arrive on the opposite side of the bridge, they run into a beautiful lady and a ________.
(a) Dark knight.
(b) Pet owl.
(c) White knight.
(d) Pet lion.
10. Jill and her companions make good time, but are afraid the giants will refuse to let them in if they do what?
(a) Mention Aslan.
(b) Mention the Prince.
(c) Talk about the lady and the night.
(d) Arrive too late.
11. The stranger tells the children he is a Marsh _________.
12. Eustace takes Jill into the school's what?
(b) Storage Shed.
13. Jill is given a ______, fresh clothes, and a fine room in which to sleep.
14. The children decide that they must pretend to be _______ about the feast.
15. What is the name of the king who has just left?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the middle of the ruins are the words ________.
2. There are two ________ in the trench.
3. They spend the rest of the day preparing for what?
4. What is Jill's last name?
5. Jill asks the queen if they might explore what?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)