|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On their new voyage, Jill and her companions must ___________.
(a) Cross a dry desert.
(b) Cross a raging river.
(c) Cross a steep cliff.
(d) Climb a giant mountain.
2. The stranger instantly apologizes for their inability to do what?
3. The children decide that they must pretend to be _______ about the feast.
4. Who falls off a cliff?
5. What is Jill's last name?
6. After passing through the door, Jill and Eustace are on a tall mountain standing near what?
(a) A Large rock.
(b) A cliff.
(c) A hut.
(d) A pine Tree.
7. Caspian has grown very old and has sailed away to find ________.
(a) The castle ruins.
(b) The real world.
(c) His son.
8. After giving her the tasks, Aslan then takes Jill where?
(a) The cliff.
(b) The canyon.
(c) The castle.
(d) The cabin.
9. When Jill asks if they might attend the feast, what do the giants do?
(a) Force the children back into their rooms.
(b) Throw rocks.
10. One day, Drinian accompanied the prince and discovered that a __________ was visiting him.
(b) Talking lion.
(d) Beautiful woman.
11. When they reach an area that is more flat, Jill wanders up ahead and falls into what?
(a) A trench.
(b) A well.
(c) A bottomless pit.
(d) A lake.
12. The children can see the top of the flat hill where they crossed the night before. It is clearly the ruins of a city of what?
(a) Ancient elves.
(b) Ancient giants.
13. What is the stranger's name?
14. The prince was traveling in the north with his _________ .
15. After another good cry, when the lion leaves, Jill wonders around where, exploring her surroundings?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the children light a fire in the hut, the stranger comes in with a handful of ________ to make a stew.
2. What bit the queen?
3. After he pulls them out, Puddleglum asks Jill about the ________ and Jill tells him there is nothing to do with it here.
4. Who do the owls think would stop the children, if the plan was discovered?
5. What is the name of the king who has just left?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)