|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The owls believe that the children should search for what?
(a) The prince.
(b) A way home.
(d) An ancient sword.
2. The stranger instantly apologizes for their inability to do what?
3. On their new voyage, Jill and her companions must ___________.
(a) Climb a giant mountain.
(b) Cross a dry desert.
(c) Cross a raging river.
(d) Cross a steep cliff.
4. Jill is very upset about this, especially when Eustace points out they must have been walking in the ________ when Jill fell in the trench.
5. A talking what greets Jill and Eustace, after Jill questions Eustace about recognizing people in the harbor?
6. The children find a funny looking creature that is some sort of mix between a ________ and a man.
7. Jill is upset because it is clearly whom that Eustace was supposed to talk to and now he has missed his opportunity?
(a) The first mate.
(b) The king.
(c) The captain.
(d) The queen.
8. The lady says they should tell the gentle giants there that she has sent them for what Feast?
9. Eustace takes Jill into the school's what?
(c) Storage Shed.
10. What is the stranger's name?
11. The prince was traveling in the north with his _________ .
12. Trumpkin allows who to stay?
(a) The witch.
(b) The children.
(c) The lion.
(d) The wolf.
13. The porter kindly gives Puddleglum a drink from a this while they wait for a servant to tell the King they have arrived.
(a) Light flask.
(b) Dark flask.
(c) Dark glass.
(d) Light glass.
14. The travelers see a group of Giants throwing stones at nearby _________.
15. The stranger tells the children he is a Marsh _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a ________, making it hard for the children and Puddleglum to see very far in front of them.
2. Jill and Eustace must find a sign at the city and do what?
3. Jill is given a ______, fresh clothes, and a fine room in which to sleep.
4. Eustace says that he is a friend of Caspian's and will not do what?
5. Who speaks to the king and queen at Eustace's suggestion?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)