|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jill is given a ______, fresh clothes, and a fine room in which to sleep.
2. One day, Drinian accompanied the prince and discovered that a __________ was visiting him.
(b) Talking lion.
(c) Beautiful woman.
3. Aslan blows Jill away and she lands in Narnia next to whom?
4. What creature blows Eustace away from Jill?
(a) A dog.
(b) An Elephant.
(c) A lion.
(d) An Eagle.
5. The children are taken to Trumpkin, who is what?
(a) A jester.
(b) The Lord Regeant.
(c) The castle blacksmith.
(d) A prince.
6. Eustace says that he is a friend of Caspian's and will not do what?
(a) Fight against him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Kill his son.
(d) Fight against his son.
7. There is a great what the night that Jill and Eustace meet the owl and Trumpkin?
(a) Flash in the sky.
8. ustace asks where they are and the creature answers they are in Cair what?
9. The children are taken on a long flight with the owls and are put inside what?
(a) A tower.
(b) A hut.
(c) A ship.
(d) A castle.
10. In the harbor is a ship surrounded by many people and creatures with what standing before them all?
(a) A ship captain.
(b) A lion.
(c) A queen.
(d) A king.
11. There are two ________ in the trench.
12. When they get to the door who knocks on it?
(c) All three of the travelers.
13. The stranger instantly apologizes for their inability to do what?
14. The servant returns and says they are wanted in the what?
(d) Throne room.
15. After another good cry, when the lion leaves, Jill wonders around where, exploring her surroundings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the door found that Jill and Eustace go through?
2. After the children light a fire in the hut, the stranger comes in with a handful of ________ to make a stew.
3. The weather becomes what?
4. The children hear many stories about the Golden Age of Narnia when the _____ children ruled.
5. In the middle of the ruins are the words ________.
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)