|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Parliament of Owls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jill and Eustace must find a sign at the city and do what?
(a) Do as it says.
(b) Do the opposite of what it says.
(c) Tell Edmond what it says.
(d) Tell Aslan what it says.
2. Who falls off a cliff?
3. Jill would like to drink except what is sitting there and Jill is afraid?
4. The lion moves away, leaving whom to mourn Eustace?
5. At the ruins, it is pitch dark but Jill soon learns that there are lots of ______ present.
Short Answer Questions
1. After another good cry, when the lion leaves, Jill wonders around where, exploring her surroundings?
2. There is a great what the night that Jill and Eustace meet the owl and Trumpkin?
3. The children are taken to Trumpkin, who is what?
4. In the harbor is a ship surrounded by many people and creatures with what standing before them all?
5. Eustace says that he is a friend of Caspian's and will not do what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)