|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Sailing of the King.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aslan blows Jill away and she lands in Narnia next to whom?
2. When someone asks Jill and Eustace to help in Aslan's name, they should know it is whom?
(a) The witch.
(b) The queen.
(c) The king.
(d) The prince.
3. Where is the door found that Jill and Eustace go through?
(a) The Ggarden wall.
(b) The cellar
(c) The attic.
(d) The broom closet.
4. Where is Jill crying at the beginning of the book?
(a) In her bed.
(b) In science class.
(c) Behind the gym.
(d) In the park.
5. Eustace takes Jill into the school's what?
(d) Storage Shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jill and Eustace must find the ruined city of ancient what?
2. What is Jill's last name?
3. In the harbor is a ship surrounded by many people and creatures with what standing before them all?
4. There is a great what the night that Jill and Eustace meet the owl and Trumpkin?
5. The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis is one of the wonderful novels included in what series?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)