|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Sailing of the King.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lion says that who is missing?
(a) A princess.
(b) A king.
(c) A queen.
(d) A prince.
2. There is a great what the night that Jill and Eustace meet the owl and Trumpkin?
(b) Flash in the sky.
3. Where is the door found that Jill and Eustace go through?
(a) The attic.
(b) The Ggarden wall.
(c) The cellar
(d) The broom closet.
4. When someone asks Jill and Eustace to help in Aslan's name, they should know it is whom?
(a) The prince.
(b) The queen.
(c) The witch.
(d) The king.
5. Jill and Eustace have landed in a field close to a harbor beside a large what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the harbor is a ship surrounded by many people and creatures with what standing before them all?
2. Jill is upset because it is clearly whom that Eustace was supposed to talk to and now he has missed his opportunity?
3. Jill asks Eustace if he recognizes any of the people and he says he does not despite the fact that whose signs say he will?
4. Jill would like to drink except what is sitting there and Jill is afraid?
5. What can Trumpkin not do very well?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)