|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Collector discuss with the Padre in the beginning of Chapter 31?
(a) the Great Exhibition.
(c) original Sin.
(d) the fate of the garrison.
2. Where was there a massacre when the Magistrate was visiting the farmers and discussing the flooding of the river?
(c) the Punjab.
3. Which of the men had invented a two-pronged spear, "the Eradicator"?
(a) Lieutenant Peterson.
4. Who took over the Commissariat from Mr. Rayne?
(a) Mr. Simmons.
(b) Mr. Rose.
(c) Mr. Ford.
(d) Mr. Schleissner..
5. What one person besides the poorest natives in Krishnapur ate the melons?
(a) the Magistrate.
(b) Lieutenant Cutter.
(c) the Collector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the ladies stoutly refuse to move to when they were asked to leave the billiard room?
2. Which of the women had a beautiful voice and sang "Oh God our help in ages past..."?
3. What did the Collector wear which symbolized his attempt to exhibit culture and inspiration to the besieged residents?
4. What did Lucy want to eat?
5. What is Lucy talented at making?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)