|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Collector shout from the window while watching the siege?
(a) Charge men, charge the sepoys!
(b) Man the canons, soldiers!
(c) Long live Britain, long live the Queen!
(d) Let us have tea on the lawn again!
2. Who brings word that the relieving force has arrived?
(c) Lieutenant Stapleton.
3. What did Dr. McNab say the Collector suffered from?
(c) scarlet fever.
4. Which of the men had invented a two-pronged spear, "the Eradicator"?
(d) Lieutenant Peterson.
5. Who is accidentally lifted off the ground by the Eradicator?
(b) Mr. Rose.
(c) Mr. Simmons.
(d) the Collector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in charge of the Commissariat?
2. What is the name given to the surviving infant?
3. What about her looks upsets Louise?
4. What is the name of cemeteries in Krishnapur?
5. What were the money lenders known as?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)