|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The native Christians sat with their backs against what trees?
(a) oak trees.
(b) palm trees.
(c) beobab trees.
(d) tamarind trees.
2. What is the name of the Spaniel traveling with the new British arrivals in the colony?
3. What happened to Fleury when he became excited?
(a) His left eye twitched.
(b) He hummed under his breath.
(c) He sweated copiously.
(d) He twiddled his thumbs.
4. Who do Harry and Fleury ride to warn telling them to come to the Residency for safety?
(a) the opium factory workers.
(b) the indigo farmers.
(c) the soldiers.
(d) the Maharajah and his son Hari.
5. What was the name of the Collector's beloved, deceased dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Collector allow to remain standing near the cantonment ramparts?
2. Who arrives wounded in Part 1, Chapter 6?
3. What is a new arrival in the colony called?
4. Who sent a letter to Lucy begging her to come to the Residency for safety?
5. What one person besides the poorest natives in Krishnapur ate the melons?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)