|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, Inside 217 | Chapter 26, Dreamland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jack mocking George?
(a) Because George is a wimp
(b) Because George stutters
(c) Because George's father is wealthy
(d) Because George is dense
2. What is student George Hatfield doing when Jack attacks him?
(a) Puncturing Jack's VW tires
(b) Hurting Danny's arm
(c) Fondling Wendy
(d) Cheating during the debate team activity
3. What is it that Jack and Al have in common?
(a) Extramarital affairs
(c) Fondness for VWs
(d) Wealthy ancestors
4. What is Wendy resigned to accept?
(a) Her restless nights will last the remainder of her lifetime
(b) Jack and Al will remain drunkards
(c) The family will always struggle and never get ahead
(d) Danny has an unbreakable bond with Jack
5. What does Wendy think as she, Danny, and Jack watch the snow fall?
(a) If it will ever be spring
(b) If Danny will have to go to the doctor
(c) If she can save her marriage
(d) What will become of them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase by Ullman echoed in Jack's mind?
2. What does Dr. Edmonds say Danny possesses?
3. What does Jack tell Ullman he intends to do?
4. How does Jack's father kill his mother?
5. What is Jack thinking as he gazes at the wasp nest?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)