|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, Inside 217 | Chapter 26, Dreamland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Jack and Wendy while the dead woman is strangling Danny?
(b) In the basement
(c) In the equipment shed
2. Who is sitting at the lobby fireplace on the Overlook's closing day?
(a) 3 nuns
(b) Sidewinder police
(c) Ullman's wife
(d) The sheriff
3. Why is Jack feeling sympathy for Ullman as he says his goodbyes?
(a) The hotel season is over
(b) Ullman's attire is threadbare and shabby
(c) Ullman appears exhausted
(d) Ullman has no one to travel with him
4. What does Danny tell his mother when she asks him to ask Tony if they should leave the hotel?
(a) He says that he is mad at Tony
(b) He tells her he doesn't like to talk to Tony
(c) He says that he can't make Tony come
(d) He says that Tony can't come anymore
5. What does Tony do as he stands at the bus stop down the block?
(a) He tells Danny not to go
(b) Signals Danny to join him
(c) Insanely laughs in to the darkness
(d) Grins and slowly walks toward Danny
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Brent causing a fuss?
2. What thought arises when Jack ends the telephone call to Ullman?
3. Where do both Danny and Wendy agree to spend the winter?
4. Why is Danny sitting on the curb sulking?
5. How does Al Shockley react to Jack's idea about writing a historical book about the Overlook?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)