|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Night Thoughts | Chapter 22, In the Truck.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guest rooms in the Overlook?
2. What does Jack do when he sees George in the act of vandalism?
(a) Calls campus security
(b) Disarms him and punches him out
(c) Asks the debate class to witness the events
(d) Shouts a vulgarity as George flees the scene
3. What is Jack's conclusion as the reason he called Ullman?
(a) To generally keep in touch
(b) To report a boiler malfunction
(c) To ask if he could stay on after next May
(d) To be fired while there was still time
4. What does Jack say he intentionally did to Danny?
(a) Left him alone in the car for long periods
(b) Told him scary stories
(c) Suggested he was a strange, loser child
(d) Broke his arm
5. How does Ullman describe the Florida place?
(a) A smaller version of Overlook
(b) Better furnished than Overlook
(c) Will be closed forever next year
(d) A dump
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Danny lock the bathroom door?
2. Why is Jack mocking George?
3. When Danny shines what is the name of the imaginary person?
4. What happens in the hallway that nearly freezes Danny with terror?
5. What is the outcome of Jack's attack on George Hatfield?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)