|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Doctor's Office | Chapter 18, The Scrapbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurs at the scenic turnout?
(a) Danny realizes REDRUM is at the Overlook
(b) The VW overheats and stalls for hours
(c) Wendy refuses to look at the panorama
(d) Wendy comments on heavy traffic coming from Overlook
2. What happens as Danny stands at the bedroom window at 2 AM?
(a) He sees vandals once again puncture VW tires
(b) He sees a deserted street
(c) He sees Jack passed out on the sidewalk.
(d) He hears only soft breezes.
3. Why is Jack mocking George?
(a) Because George is dense
(b) Because George is a wimp
(c) Because George's father is wealthy
(d) Because George stutters
4. Why is Mrs. Brent causing a fuss?
(a) Her second husband has checked out without her
(b) The hotel cannot account for some of her jewelry
(c) She is not allowed to pay with her American Express card
(d) She thinks the bill is overcharged
5. What does Jack do when he sees George in the act of vandalism?
(a) Shouts a vulgarity as George flees the scene
(b) Calls campus security
(c) Disarms him and punches him out
(d) Asks the debate class to witness the events
Short Answer Questions
1. How much liquor remains in the Colorado Lounge?
2. What random thought comes to Jack when reading about the costume ball?
3. What is roque?
4. When Danny shines what is the name of the imaginary person?
5. What does Jack say he intentionally did to Danny?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)