|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Doctor's Office | Chapter 18, The Scrapbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jack feeling sympathy for Ullman as he says his goodbyes?
(a) Ullman has no one to travel with him
(b) Ullman appears exhausted
(c) Ullman's attire is threadbare and shabby
(d) The hotel season is over
2. Who is sitting at the lobby fireplace on the Overlook's closing day?
(a) 3 nuns
(b) Ullman's wife
(c) The sheriff
(d) Sidewinder police
3. What does Dr. Edmonds say Danny possesses?
(a) Extraordinary human perception
(b) Scattered illusions
(c) Emotional instability
(d) Very good memory
4. Why is Mrs. Brent causing a fuss?
(a) She is not allowed to pay with her American Express card
(b) Her second husband has checked out without her
(c) The hotel cannot account for some of her jewelry
(d) She thinks the bill is overcharged
5. What does Tony do as he stands at the bus stop down the block?
(a) He tells Danny not to go
(b) Signals Danny to join him
(c) Grins and slowly walks toward Danny
(d) Insanely laughs in to the darkness
Short Answer Questions
1. Watson explains every hotel has its scandals. What is Overlook's?
2. How does Danny feel while he sits with his parents in the Overlook lobby?
3. As he ascends the basement stairs, what words of Watson does he recall?
4. What happens as Danny stands at the bedroom window at 2 AM?
5. What thought is Hallorann shining to Danny?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)