|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Doctor's Office | Chapter 18, The Scrapbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Edmonds say Danny possesses?
(a) Scattered illusions
(b) Emotional instability
(c) Extraordinary human perception
(d) Very good memory
2. How does Ullman describe the Florida place?
(a) A dump
(b) Will be closed forever next year
(c) A smaller version of Overlook
(d) Better furnished than Overlook
3. What happens as Danny stands at the bedroom window at 2 AM?
(a) He sees a deserted street
(b) He sees vandals once again puncture VW tires
(c) He sees Jack passed out on the sidewalk.
(d) He hears only soft breezes.
4. Why is the road from town to Overlook not plowed?
(a) Danger of falling rock
(b) No residences on that road
(c) The road is too steep
(d) Hotel is closed
5. What is roque?
(a) Mexican cheese
(b) French breakfast pastry
(c) French restaurant in the Overlook lobby
(d) A game similar to croquet
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurs at the scenic turnout?
2. How much liquor remains in the Colorado Lounge?
3. What is the last town before Overlook?
4. What does Jack say he intentionally did to Danny?
5. What is the background of some guests of the Overlook that Jack reads in an article he finds in the basement?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)