|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Doctor's Office | Chapter 18, The Scrapbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack say he intentionally did to Danny?
(a) Told him scary stories
(b) Suggested he was a strange, loser child
(c) Broke his arm
(d) Left him alone in the car for long periods
2. What does Tony do as he stands at the bus stop down the block?
(a) He tells Danny not to go
(b) Signals Danny to join him
(c) Grins and slowly walks toward Danny
(d) Insanely laughs in to the darkness
3. Who is sitting at the lobby fireplace on the Overlook's closing day?
(a) The sheriff
(b) 3 nuns
(c) Sidewinder police
(d) Ullman's wife
4. What occurs at the scenic turnout?
(a) The VW overheats and stalls for hours
(b) Wendy comments on heavy traffic coming from Overlook
(c) Danny realizes REDRUM is at the Overlook
(d) Wendy refuses to look at the panorama
5. How does Ullman describe the Florida place?
(a) Will be closed forever next year
(b) A dump
(c) A smaller version of Overlook
(d) Better furnished than Overlook
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jack ranting before Danny provides the answer?
2. What is roque?
3. Why is Jack feeling sympathy for Ullman as he says his goodbyes?
4. What random thought comes to Jack when reading about the costume ball?
5. How does Danny feel while he sits with his parents in the Overlook lobby?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)