1. What happens just before Sharpe's Regiment opens?
A combat encounter between the first battalion of the South Essex Regiment and French forces.
2. What is the month and year at the opening of Sharpe's Regiment?
3. Where is the opening set?
4. What does Sharpe think of the recent battle?
It is strategically insignificant and tactically pointless.
5. Whose numbers are seriously depleted after the conflict?
South Essex Regiment.
6. With whom does Sharpe have a discussion about his regiment?
7. Where is the second battalion of Sharpe's regiment?
This section contains 4,598 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)