|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18, and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose numbers are seriously depleted after the conflict?
(a) The 10th Artillerty Brigade.
(b) South Hampton Regiment.
(c) South Essex Regiment.
2. What is the first action Sharpe takes upon assuming command at Foulness?
(a) Reorganizes the command structure.
(b) Promotes Weller.
(c) Kills Girdwood.
(d) Arrests Lynch.
3. What is the play about that Sharpe and Harper attend?
(a) The battle of Vitoria.
(b) The battle of Trafalgar.
(c) The battle of Brussels.
(d) The battle at Waterloo.
4. How many of the second battalion does Sharpe find?
(a) Three officers and a few enlisted men.
(c) About half of the battalion.
(d) All 1,000 of the men.
5. What does Harper do?
(a) Refuses to participate.
(c) Goes to ground in the mud.
(d) Climbs a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sharpe feel about what Anne tells him?
2. What does Jane tell Sharpe is in London?
3. What does Sharpe do for a diversion?
4. Where do Sharpe and Harper return?
5. What does Nairn think Sharpe should do?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)