|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Colonel Girdwood?
(a) The first battalion's commander.
(b) The aide de camp to Prince of Orange.
(c) The second battalion's commander.
(d) The aide de camp to Cornwallis.
2. What is the play about that Sharpe and Harper attend?
(a) The battle of Brussels.
(b) The battle of Trafalgar.
(c) The battle at Waterloo.
(d) The battle of Vitoria.
3. What does Sharpe think of the recent battle?
(a) Sharpe express no opinion about it.
(b) It was essential to winning the war against Napoleon.
(c) It is strategically insignificant and tactically pointless.
(d) It gives them a great advantage over the French.
4. Who is presented as slightly confused but enthusiastic about military matters?
(a) The Prince of Orange.
(b) The Duke of York.
(c) The Prince of Wales.
(d) The Duke of Orange.
5. What do Harper and Sharpe do later that night?
(a) Go pay a visit to Lord Fenner.
(b) Sleep off their liquor.
(c) Go looking for who hired the men that followed Sharpe.
(d) Leave the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the second battalion does Sharpe find?
2. What does Sharpe trust to Maggie?
3. Who, along with Harper, enjoys the crowds?
4. What does the person that Maggie Joyce sends give Sharpe?
5. Who does Maggie Joyce send after Sharpe?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)