|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Harper and Sharpe do later that night?
(a) Sleep off their liquor.
(b) Leave the city.
(c) Go pay a visit to Lord Fenner.
(d) Go looking for who hired the men that followed Sharpe.
2. What is Chelmsford?
(a) Where Patrick Harper was born.
(b) Where Sharpe is born.
(c) Where the last major battle of the Napoleonic War is fought.
(d) The depot of the second battalion.
3. In what is Sharpe tutored?
(a) How to address the Prince Regent.
(b) How to address the Duke of Orange in French.
(c) How to use the different silverware at the state dinner.
(d) How to answer any questions put forth to him.
4. Whose numbers are seriously depleted after the conflict?
(a) South Essex Regiment.
(b) The 10th Artillerty Brigade.
(d) South Hampton Regiment.
5. Why does a crowd gather at the end of the play?
(a) To pay homage to the king, who has made an appearance.
(b) To greet the Prince of Wales.
(c) To greet the Prince of Orange.
(d) To acknowledge Sharpe and Harper's attendance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the last time Carline saw Lt. Col. Girdwood?
2. What does the person who is asked about the second battalion say?
3. What does Sharpe decide to do?
4. Who is failing at his basic tasks?
5. What does Harper and Sharpe capture in the battle Sharpe is describing?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)